TheLongMum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I'd rather see her buying chazzer stuff for a few quid rather than splurging a fortune that neither her or the majority of women can afford.

Looking at you Kerrie (Ivy Coco).

Reactions: 8
Sweet Jesus did she let her daughter cut that fringe?? And I mean the youngest daughter!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah I like Anna and am sad this thread isn’t more positive.
She’s funny and relatable. I’m not likely to buy any crap anyone on insta is flogging but I’m pleased she’s got an agent and is much more deserving of freebies than other grabby insta wankers.

The fringe is awful tho, and she does look like MOD. 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How is she relatable though? She's just posted a story saying she's overwhelmed.. with what? Her kids have been at home for one week, half of which they spent with their dad. Tomorrow they'll be back at school, so Anna can go back to sitting on the sofa moaning about the patriarchy while happily taking her ex's money. I've never known anyone so bloody idle. She posted saying she's been having lie ins and taking herself out for coffee and cake... hands up all the other mums who've had that opportunity over half term coz I haven't!

Reactions: 11
Do you know how much I would actually have my tit together if my ex contributed financially and did half the week 🥴

Reactions: 6
Wish I didn’t have to do 7 early mornings with the kids. Can’t remember the last time I took myself out for cake. Or had a day without either work or childcare.

How is she relatable though? She's just posted a story saying she's overwhelmed.. with what? Her kids have been at home for one week, half of which they spent with their dad. Tomorrow they'll be back at school, so Anna can go back to sitting on the sofa moaning about the patriarchy while happily taking her ex's money. I've never known anyone so bloody idle. She posted saying she's been having lie ins and taking herself out for coffee and cake... hands up all the other mums who've had that opportunity over half term coz I haven't!
Iv got to agree. I’m not in her single parent situation so I obviously can’t comment on that but Jesus she’s been in it a while now get your bleeping tit together for your girls. Iv jsut taken my 2 under 3yr olds on holiday back to Uk to visit family, solo, I have zero help as my dad works and has a totally non child friendly house but I managed it, did I post updates on how over whelmed I felt- no. I had no time🤣

she defis not relatable to me... at all

Reactions: 2
Iv got to agree. I’m not in her single parent situation so I obviously can’t comment on that but Jesus she’s been in it a while now get your bleeping tit together for your girls. Iv jsut taken my 2 under 3yr olds on holiday back to Uk to visit family, solo, I have zero help as my dad works and has a totally non child friendly house but I managed it, did I post updates on how over whelmed I felt- no. I had no time🤣

she defis not relatable to me... at all
Nail on the head. If you've got time to whinge online about how much washing up there is or how much laundry you've got or how the kids have drawn on the walls again, then you've got time to bloody sort it out. This woman could not cope with having a job in a million years, I wish she'd just admit it and own her situation instead of trying to blame it all on everyone else.

Anguished face that she can’t buy a coffee for the next month (can anyone recommend *gift* me one)?
None of us can get coffee for a month, for a lot of us that is lower on the list of concerns than worrying about closing businesses, redundancies, loves ones becoming ill etc etc

Anguished face that she can’t buy a coffee for the next month (can anyone recommend *gift* me one)?
None of us can get coffee for a month, for a lot of us that is lower on the list of concerns than worrying about closing businesses, redundancies, loves ones becoming ill etc etc
doesnt everyone already make their own coffee at home? Especially those on universal credit. Instant coffee + kettle = under £50

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Jesus... I mean I'm happy she's got work, but she's really not cut out for this instagram thing is she? Those videos were the most awkward thing I've ever seen. For half of it she looks like she's going to burst out laughing then goes into a weird sort of trance. It's distracting from the product she's being asked to advertise. And ending it by saying ah well I won't win. Way to sell yourself. Let's see how the cooking goes shall we..

Jesus... I mean I'm happy she's got work, but she's really not cut out for this instagram thing is she? Those videos were the most awkward thing I've ever seen. For half of it she looks like she's going to burst out laughing then goes into a weird sort of trance. It's distracting from the product she's being asked to advertise. And ending it by saying ah well I won't win. Way to sell yourself. Let's see how the cooking goes shall we..
It's so cringe to watch. WHY doesn't she make more effort. It is really s though she can't be bothered.

One minute she is desperate for work, the next, she is advertising something with so little effort there doesn't seem to be any point. I hope they aren't paying her much.... She's bloody rubbish!