TheLongMum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did have a quick look at the other three contestants and yes - she seems to be in massively over her head with this, and she clearly knows it. They're all actual proper cooks with slick looking instagram accounts. Her manager is definitely earning her fee by shoe-horning her into this campaign.

Reactions: 2
I hate........... the way.......... she takes......... so long....... to say.......... one sentence.....!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The I'm so tired and busy chat drives me insane. You get half the week to yourself, your children go to school and nursery/childminders and you don't have a job????

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s the way she treats it like a massive joke that annoys me.
Yes exactly. It’s how she’s always advertised stuff but who Does it appeal to!? I wouldn’t want her trying to flog my stuff with such a weird sales pitch ‘I’m tit but this is quite good’

Reactions: 1
Yes exactly. It’s how she’s always advertised stuff but who Does it appeal to!? I wouldn’t want her trying to flog my stuff with such a weird sales pitch ‘I’m tit but this is quite good’
She moans all the time about why won’t any brands work with her and was constantly putting feelers out for cooking sponserships for weeks! She finally bloody gets one and treats it like a Yr 7 pupil doing their first power point presentation in front of the whole class

And also her fringe and the way she’s been doing her makeup/wearing certain earrings lately make her look like a low rent MOD (Clemmie Hooper).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What is she laughing for?

Why does it take her 7 years to get a sentence out?

"I'm time poor" .... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Oh my god that cooking video. I think she’s nervous, or was, because she takes FOREVER to say a sentence and seems a bit out of sorts. But the worst part was that it’s a COOKING thing and we didn’t see the bloody food! The other 3 people doing the ad were so much slicker and showed the actual FOOD!

Reactions: 3
Erm, I just came on to say, erm, erm, <cough> erm, well...... GET ON WITH IT!!!!!

Well she's got some loyal followers who must be voting for her that's for sure. Coz I know I'm hardly her biggest fan but you've got to agree her food definitely hasn't been the best out of the four. Putting fried sprouts on top of a pot noodle.. I'm pretty sure I did that when I was pregnant, where's my award? 😂

Subtle shade from the cooking company there 🙈 'bonus points next week for presentation' 😂 don't think they are happy with her efforts

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If she refers to herself as "time poor" one more time I'll scream. She is the least time poor person I have ever known.

• Haha
This weeks itsu thing... I actually found her reasonably likeable. I feel like she’s really trying? And the other 2 did a similar noodle thing so at least hers was different. 🙈

Not shade on Anna, was the Itsu campaign about basically making a glorified pot noodle at home and putting it into a dish?

• Haha