TheLongMum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's said she can't possibly get a job because she would have to do every school run now her ex is working again. If she were that desperate to work then there are childminders who can do the school run, that's how most working parents manage it. Her youngest already goes to a childminder every day even though she's unemployed. So she gets ALL DAY every weekday to do whatever the duck she pleases. Pure laziness and entitlement.
I work around the school run I start at 9.30 and finish at 2.30
So many places are flexible for that
She’s shot herself in the foot for slaging companies off and now noone will work with her. She could have done so well and it’s only now she’s realised it! It’s a long way down from that pedestal she’s out her self upon!

Reactions: 3
Plus she doesn't actually produce that much content? The wannabe influencers that I see are churning out content videos stories etc constantly trying to get sponsors attention.

If she can put her baby in a childminders while not working, she can put her baby in a childminders while working, no?

Reactions: 2
If she can put her baby in a childminders while not working, she can put her baby in a childminders while working, no?
This is what pisses me off! All this stuff about how the patriarchy is stopping her from getting a job... she could EASILY get a job. She's just too lazy to get a job when it comes down to it. Why not just own your situation - say yeah, you know what? I don't work because to be honest I'm able to make ends meet while claiming benefits right now, and I get the added benefit of being able to pick up my children from school every day, a luxury a lot of working parents don't have. And then shut the duck up about how oppressed she is.

Reactions: 4
I’m a single mum and work around the school run 3 days a week 8:30-2:30. My son goes to breakfast club 3 mornings, my daughter walks to school herself. There will be work out there if she looks, she’s just lazy!

She must be getting benefits???

Reactions: 1
I’m not a single mum but I work because I do enjoy it but also because my salary helps us out a lot. My husbands hours are longer so I do the bulk of the pre school runs. The hours do cut into my work hours but I have a flexible arrangement whereby I pick her up early and continue working later when I get home. If I wanted to, I could reduce my hours but also in turn my income. Companies understand. It may come to a point soon where I get a childminder or family to do pick ups to help with my workload. It’s all doable. She is already paying a childminder so I don’t understand why the same childminder can’t help out with pick ups if she got a job. Or she gets flexible job. No one is saying she should work full time 9-5 five days a week. She has basically admitted she would prefer to sit on her arse at home and get the same money from Instagram. She has no right to moan about the fact brands aren’t appeasing to her laziness. That’s not real life for the majority.

Also she bangs on about privilege.... what enormous privilege it is to be able to choose to stay at home, knowing the benefits system will pay the rent and bills for your nice three bed house in a posh village, and on top of that, pay for someone else to look after your baby so you can ponce about on social media all day..

Reactions: 8
Also she bangs on about privilege.... what enormous privilege it is to be able to choose to stay at home, knowing the benefits system will pay the rent and bills for your nice three bed house in a posh village, and on top of that, pay for someone else to look after your baby so you can ponce about on social media all day..
This is so so so so true! I don’t understand how she can get her childcare paid and get paid to do sweet duck all. Then post photos of a dirty house and a mountain of washing up, what does she actually do!!?? How nice it must be to produce children and not have to look after them and not pay for that childcare yourself! Bizarre!!

I reckon the reason she doesn’t want to get a job is because what she will earn will just be deducted in benefits, also council tax support etc would stop, she’d probably be no better off or very little and she’s weighed that up with the fact she’ll be extra busy and won’t cope etc and thought duck it I’ll just stay as I am. But then cos it makes her look like a lazy fucker she decides to blame it on her ex (and the patriarchy) as to why she can’t work so she doesn’t appear to be a bum. Most ppl who earn from Instagram actually have jobs FIRST and do Instagram as extra, then may leave their job if things progress enough. Anna’s way of thinking equates to my 8 yr old saying he wants to be a YouTuber when he’s older so he doesn’t need a job, thinks he will drive a Lamborghini and live in America.

Get a grip woman!

Also I reckon 90% of working families use some sort of childcare. Isn’t that what it’s for?? 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 9
I don't understand why she has to air her dirty laundry (literally) so publicly. I'd be mortified if I was her ex.

Reactions: 1
*moaned someone was getting free cooking tit*
Makes random stories with some orange juice and tofu.
YUCK. Still won’t bring those cooking ads in love.

• Haha
*moaned someone was getting free cooking tit*
Makes random stories with some orange juice and tofu.
YUCK. Still won’t bring those cooking ads in love.
I don’t get how she thinks brands should give her cooking ads. When she’s cooking anything the vibe she gives off is ‘don’t know what I’m doing, using dirty crockery, using food that’s about to go off’. Brands will want their products/food to look all shiny and enviable. She just doesn’t have the personality of someone who i’d look at and think ‘ooh I’d like to buy that’

Also, although they’re charity shop buys and so will be cheap, why does she need to buy clothes so often? I think I do it about twice a year

Last edited:
She's just been taken on what looked like a nice little mini break with pub meals and vintage clothes shopping, and the minute she gets home to her kids, posts a story saying her life is 99% joyless. Let's hope her kids never find this tit on the internet when they're old enough to look.

Reactions: 5
Still trying to rebrand herself as a foodie account I see 😆 reminiscing about making peppermint creams as a child probably won't cut it but carry on!

• Haha
The little one climbing those shelves just frightened the crap out me what was she thinking just sitting there filming her doing that 😱😱

The little one climbing those shelves just frightened the crap out me what was she thinking just sitting there filming her doing that 😱😱
Yes exactly!!! That’s not the first time she’s done it either! It makes me feel really anxious and on edge when she does!

Reactions: 2
Well this is exactly why brands don't want to touch her with a barge pole. She might be an excellent mother, but filming your baby climbing up a shelving unit makes you look like a terrible one. And why would they want to be associated with that? And WHY can't she see this?!

SHE is going in to the school to teach about black history?
lol! Ok.

ETA/
Sorry black history AND racism.
Because she knows alllll about racism as a POC 🤣 okayyyyy

• Haha