TheLongMum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to come on here - just gobsmacked, you’ve been seeing a guy for a few weeks and you’re plastering it all over Instagram? She’s like a 14 year old wanting to update her Facebook status and picture- so so cringe. When you’ve been going out with him for a year Anna then plaster it all over insta but seriously, 2 weeks in? And she wants to come off her meds because she’s so in love. All good till he ghosts her and she has to go back on them. Why is she messing about with meds? Bet it’s because they make it really hard to orgasm and she wants to enjoy the sex. Also if she’s with the guy then why is she spending her time posting this tit to Instagram? Enjoy you date and then go on your phone? No wonder you keep getting dumped if she’s more interested in showing us her fab relationship rather than enjoying the moment?

Reactions: 4
Yes it feels so unhinged when she posts like this, I wonder if he knows their relationship is being broadcast to all her followers with gushy captions? Would freak me out no end.

Grubby cow. Also another tenner spent on pastries! Stay tuned for the "I'm so skint" story in a few days 😉

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Ok so her mum's treated them to a holiday in Cornwall, they only got there last night and she's already slagging everything off. This is gonna be a fun week isn't it. Wonder if she realises how bitter and miserable it makes her come across. That view looks incredible and she's moaning that there's a cockerel. Ungrateful cow.

• Angry
Ok so her mum's treated them to a holiday in Cornwall, they only got there last night and she's already slagging everything off. This is gonna be a fun week isn't it. Wonder if she realises how bitter and miserable it makes her come across. That view looks incredible and she's moaning that there's a cockerel. Ungrateful cow.
Exactly! I bet at some point there will be a moan about not being able to masturbate because there in such a small space - she so predictable now! Wonder if her guys seen all the crazy stories and ghosted her yet? Her mother is very vain- but Anna is basically turning into her mother, I wonder if that’s why she dislikes her so much?? She knows she’s actually just turning into her mom?

Reactions: 3
I know, who the hell brings a sandwich bag of fake tan on a caravan holiday with your grandkids? 🤣

• Haha
Is it her mum's fake tan?

This holiday looks so confusing. All she does is moan.
Yeah she said her mum packed it. I know what you mean about it looking confusing.. I can't imagine it being a relaxing break with how neurotic her and her mother are.

Reactions: 5
Arghh this is one of my pet hates, tablets at the dinner table, it's SUCH lazy parenting. If you don't want your kids to play up in a restaurant, don't take them at 8pm when they should both be in bed. It's not rocket science.

Reactions: 3
Arghh this is one of my pet hates, tablets at the dinner table, it's SUCH lazy parenting. If you don't want your kids to play up in a restaurant, don't take them at 8pm when they should both be in bed. It's not rocket science.
Guilty of tablets at the dinner table 🙋🏽‍♀️, didn’t realise it was this offensive 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t see a problem with tablets in a restaurant either. I’d rather my child be entertained whilst waiting for the food to arrive. It’s quite difficult for young ones to just sit still confined on a chair. Always turn them off whilst eating tho

Reactions: 9
Yeah I take tablets too, some restaurants have such a long wait and young children can’t be that patient

I talk to my child at the dinner table. We talk about his day. If he's really fidgety we take some toys or colouring in. I'd be mortified if I needed to give him a device to stop him misbehaving. He has a tablet at home but I don't use it to keep him quiet in public. I didn't realise I was in the minority here but quite happy to be 😊

• Haha
I talk to my child at the dinner table. We talk about his day. If he's really fidgety we take some toys or colouring in. I'd be mortified if I needed to give him a device to stop him misbehaving. He has a tablet at home but I don't use it to keep him quiet in public. I didn't realise I was in the minority here but quite happy to be 😊
Would never ever claim to be the perfect mum but I do the same at any table, home or out. Puzzles, colouring, little games or cars and talking. I’ll let them watch my phone on the odd occasion if they’re particularly pissed off though and we’re out because let’s face it...no one wants to be -that- family. Generally don’t blame parents who bring the tablets out though, especially if out late or to be fair...just want a quiet life 🤣 however, the kids I work with (I’m a nanny) are absolutely obsessed with their iPads (5,5+8) and actually had full on temper tantrums yesterday because I said they couldn’t have them at dinner as they were eating with my little boy and he didn’t have one on him. I think it’s so sad. I’m not saying any of yours are addicted at all (in fact, I’m almost 100% sure they’re not as addicted as the little ones are that I work with) but I just think what are they going to be like when they’re older 😅 will they even be able to hold a full conversation?! They have such problems with listening and attention all because their parents fob them off at every opportunity 😩 their mum was actually shocked the other day as one of their batteries died while out for dinner and the boy held a conversation with them and was well behaved - how is that so shocking?! anyway rant over from me, this was totally a shout into the void about work and not aimed at anyone else 😂

Would never ever claim to be the perfect mum but I do the same at any table, home or out. Puzzles, colouring, little games or cars and talking. I’ll let them watch my phone on the odd occasion if they’re particularly pissed off though and we’re out because let’s face it...no one wants to be -that- family. Generally don’t blame parents who bring the tablets out though, especially if out late or to be fair...just want a quiet life 🤣 however, the kids I work with (I’m a nanny) are absolutely obsessed with their iPads (5,5+8) and actually had full on temper tantrums yesterday because I said they couldn’t have them at dinner as they were eating with my little boy and he didn’t have one on him. I think it’s so sad. I’m not saying any of yours are addicted at all (in fact, I’m almost 100% sure they’re not as addicted as the little ones are that I work with) but I just think what are they going to be like when they’re older 😅 will they even be able to hold a full conversation?! They have such problems with listening and attention all because their parents fob them off at every opportunity 😩 their mum was actually shocked the other day as one of their batteries died while out for dinner and the boy held a conversation with them and was well behaved - how is that so shocking?! anyway rant over from me, this was totally a shout into the void about work and not aimed at anyone else 😂
Well said. If two grown adults can't keep two children occupied until their food arrives then that's a sad state of affairs. I know 10 year olds who have no attention span whatsoever and couldn't hold a conversation with an adult if they tried. Anything you do 'for a quiet life' will bite you in the ass eventually and I know that from experience. Remember Anna's oldest still had a dummy until very recently and she's 5. She's just lazy and I stand by my earlier comments.

• Haha
I am an only parent like Anna but I have a full time job. I use the iPad because to be honest that’s great that you have so much patience but sometimes I’ve not eaten all day and need 5 minutes peace to do some admin and mindlessly scroll here because I’ve had an absolute ball ache of a day and no I don’t want to talk about unicorns for an hour at dinner time. So yes I’m a tit parent but we can’t all be perfect!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I am an only parent like Anna but I have a full time job. I use the iPad because to be honest that’s great that you have so much patience but sometimes I’ve not eaten all day and need 5 minutes peace to do some admin and mindlessly scroll here because I’ve had an absolute ball ache of a day and no I don’t want to talk about unicorns for an hour at dinner time. So yes I’m a tit parent but we can’t all be perfect!
I never said I was perfect and I never said you were tit. My son uses an ipad and I think they're great. But I'd never let him stare at an ipad in a restaurant while out for a family meal because I think it's rude and doesn't teach them any social skills. That's my opinion.

Reactions: 1