TheLongMum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes you’re right just watched it again. I just saw tissue all over the table and presumed drinks

But still having to snap every little thing that happens

The desperation!

Yes you’re right just watched it again. I just saw tissue all over the table and presumed drinks

But still having to snap every little thing that happens

The desperation!
First thing I thought was, if you're gonna fill your kids with sugar then sit back scrolling on instagram then you get everything that's coming to you 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Makes me laugh when she still talks about worrying about Covid, and the relaxation of mask rules etc on the 19th, with all the men who’ve ploughed through her in the last few months / year. You really think she was wearing a mask and observing the as then mandated social-distancing rules when she started on her duck spree before the end of lockdown? Yeah, right. What about when she was bragging about getting ‘anal’ lube for one of her fuckboys?! At her age, she’s got practically zero chance of getting a harsh dose of Covid. But she should be way more worried about getting a nasty dose of gonnorhea. And her new fella should be worried about what he’s gonna pick up.
A dose of the herp, I’d strongly suspect.
Oh, sorry, I forgot, she’ll probably claim that this sleeping around is an act of ‘feminism’! I’m sorry, but if a bloke her age was doing this, he too would rightfully get tit about it.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Re the moan about her ex only taking a week off work over the summer holidays, two things..
He has only recently started a new job so he probably can't take any more holiday than that. Also, I'd begrudge taking any holiday at all knowing she's sitting on her arse doing nothing. It'll do her good to actually spend some time with those kids instead of chasing dick.

Reactions: 4
Oh god I did think that, I have two small ones and don't currently work mainly because I need a job that allows me time off in the holidays to look after them! It would never occur to me to expect "alone" time in the summer holidays. They are intense but that's life with kids isn't it.

Re the moan about her ex only taking a week off work over the summer holidays, two things..
He has only recently started a new job so he probably can't take any more holiday than that. Also, I'd begrudge taking any holiday at all knowing she's sitting on her arse doing nothing. It'll do her good to actually spend some time with those kids instead of chasing dick.
ANd if she’s has ‘no money’ then stop taking them out to places, buying food and drink out ffs there are so many things you can do with kids that are free especially at their age
pissing away money 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
ANd if she’s has ‘no money’ then stop taking them out to places, buying food and drink out ffs there are so many things you can do with kids that are free especially at their age
pissing away money 🙄🙄🙄
I think her idea of "no money" is incredibly different to most people's 🙄 if I was spunking a tenner a day on pastries from the local bakery I'd think I was doing quite well in life!

Oh god I did think that, I have two small ones and don't currently work mainly because I need a job that allows me time off in the holidays to look after them! It would never occur to me to expect "alone" time in the summer holidays. They are intense but that's life with kids isn't it.
I hate it when so many people moan about the summer holidays and having kids with them 24/7. For me it’s the best time. Days out, meeting with family and friends, bit less pressure with strict dinner times and bed times because of school, movie days with popcorn blah blah. Yeah my house is a mess and I’m run ragged (6 year old and a baby) but I look forward to the quality time. By the end of the holidays I do need the break 🤯 but I love it.
I’m on my last month of mat leave but am luckily enough to normally work evenings and weekends (from home) around my partners hours so term times always feels so pressurised, not as much fun and clock watching constantly. My partner and I, trying to juggle/wing parenting while both working full time without childcare (we can’t afford it) 🤣 and end up just passing ships. When we do sit down in the evening, one of us is normally asleep within 5 mins!

I dread the summer holidays because I have a full time job, no co-parent and no family to help me out. She has it so cushy it makes me sick, and the worst thing is, she can't see it.

• Sad
Always has to do a subtle photo with a mans body part in it
It's SO narcissistic isn't it?! Imagine thinking people actually give a tit that you're out for coffee with your boyfriend. "Local influencer spotted having coffee in Market Harborough with new mystery man!" Give me a break. She thinks she's some kind of bloody celebrity. Bet she sat there with her shades on praying somebody recognised her.

Reactions: 5