TheLongMum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I'm thinking Virgin probably wanted her to show a bit more than photos of them lounging on beds inside their cabin and various mirror selfies. Isn't it meant to be an ad? I haven't seen anything yet!

Reactions: 1
Also I'm thinking Virgin probably wanted her to show a bit more than photos of them lounging on beds inside their cabin and various mirror selfies. Isn't it meant to be an ad? I haven't seen anything yet!
THIS!
She could be anywhere at this point. She hasn't showed anything but herself/himself whatsoever.
This is a flannel from home, not indicative of the facilities here - then maybe show the facilities there Anna? You're not exactly selling it to me.

Reactions: 4
As it's a gifted trip aka AD I expected to see more of the ship, facilities available, entertainment, restaurants etc. Not her spindly legs and feet spread on a sun lounger or her washing her face. How do these people get these gigs?!?!?!?! Give it to a regular family who will probably do a better job of it then that tit show she is putting on.

Reactions: 5
Has she not learned from the last time. Got a bloke, all going great, she goes on holiday, bam- dumped? I mean surely she realises that any long term time with him she will duck up? I mean she goes on holiday with her mum and can’t stop bleeping moaning, on this holiday she’s done nothing but lie on a sun lounger- surely he’s going to notice all she does is moan about how hard her life is?

As it's a gifted trip aka AD I expected to see more of the ship, facilities available, entertainment, restaurants etc. Not her spindly legs and feet spread on a sun lounger or her washing her face. How do these people get these gigs?!?!?!?! Give it to a regular family who will probably do a better job of it then that tit show she is putting on.
Surely whoever scouted her for the job must have seen how negative and moany she is, not exactly the ideal candidate to sell a holiday is she? And I agree it should have gone to an actual family, hardworking people who really deserved a break and perhaps couldn't have afforded it on their own and would have really appreciated it. I'd love to see that.

All her stories and posts today are her and the new bloke getting pissed. Tell me again why Virgin are paying her to advertise a cruise and she's getting away with doing the bare minimum required (one grid post which features three photos of herself which could have been taken anywhere and show nothing of the actual ship or facilities, and a load of stories showing her doing duck all) and using the rest of the time to pose in her new clothes and show off her new boyfriend, who I'm guessing isn't aware that he features in basically all her gushy stories now?

Reactions: 6
I’ve seen bugger all of this trip - atleast do a walk around of the ship etc
I don’t need to see any more of her feet at the spa or half images of her partner
Totally the wrong person to show this trip off

All her stories and posts today are her and the new bloke getting pissed. Tell me again why Virgin are paying her to advertise a cruise and she's getting away with doing the bare minimum required (one grid post which features three photos of herself which could have been taken anywhere and show nothing of the actual ship or facilities, and a load of stories showing her doing duck all) and using the rest of the time to pose in her new clothes and show off her new boyfriend, who I'm guessing isn't aware that he features in basically all her gushy stories now?
Maybe she’s gonna do a longer post when she gets back or something?

You can tell she's been reading up here by her stories today.

It really bugs me when people like her are given experiences like this! My mum and dad love cruising and would do a far better job advertising the ship and everything that can be done than her sat in bed or a hot tub!

It has made me consider it though because a few days on a cruise with a spa and nice cocktails, no kids and nowhere to go sounds pretty amazing in the summer hols. Probably £££ though.

It has made me consider it though because a few days on a cruise with a spa and nice cocktails, no kids and nowhere to go sounds pretty amazing in the summer hols. Probably £££ though.

£1200 for 4 nights roughly
Nice to get it for free

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Her post tonight has made me come here to vent - she’s literally had a weeks holiday paid for by her mum, a free luxury cruise with her boyfriend and still she’s moaning and hard done by.
I am married but my husband has his own business and works all the hours god sends, I work when the kids are all school and on weekends I am solo parenting 90 per cent of the time - she’s really has her kids a lot less than most parents and she’s constantly moaning when she does. Also how damaging for her girls when they’re older to see how much their mum moaned about spending time with them on a public forum.
Finally - and this is no comment on anyone else on food vouchers, but I find it hard to marry her comment that the kids have been fed all summer on food vouchers with the public spending on botox / nails / clothes etc.

Reactions: 10
My Mum raised me and my sister on her own and thank god she wasn’t like Anna! I’m not saying my Mum was Mary Poppins but she did a great job mainly on her own!