TheLongMum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't judge her for spending money on Botox, we all have luxuries we are willing to spend money on, but I was just quite astounded that she can afford it, to me that's like a boss level luxury! But looking back I guess she has had a few big ads, some of them running for a week.

Reactions: 5
I can’t help but feel sorry for her. I don’t think the real issue is the men, I think having the attention from a bloke keeps her ticking over but I think she has other issues she needs to address. She looks so sad and done in 😞
I agree. It's heartbreaking watching her cry. I used to be like her when my husband dumped me. I was SO lonely, I was desperate to feel loved b a man. I wiould have high hopes for every date I went on, and would just get let down time & time again.

Em yeah actually I don’t think people on universal credit should be going on holiday. If they want to go on holiday they should get a job. Benefits should be to keep a roof over your head and food in your stomach. If you can afford to ‘save up’ your benefit money to pay for a holiday or Botox then maybe you shouldn’t be getting it in the first place since you clearly don’t need it to support your living expenses?
You don't think that people on UC should go on holiday? Are you serious? How can you begrudge someone going away for a few days just because they are on UC. Everyone deserve some 'time off'.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree. It's heartbreaking watching her cry. I used to be like her when my husband dumped me. I was SO lonely, I was desperate to feel loved b a man. I wiould have high hopes for every date I went on, and would just get let down time & time again.

You don't think that people on UC should go on holiday? Are you serious? How can you begrudge someone going away for a few days just because they are on UC. Everyone deserve some 'time off'.
Yeah i’m totally serious. If you can afford a holiday then you don’t need a hand out from the state do you? And holidays aren’t even what we are questioning with Anna - it’s completely unnecessary cosmetic procedures eg Botox etc. Are you actually going to argue you that benefits money can be used for Botox? When all we seem to be told is how low benefits are and how people are struggling to feed their kids on it... but some people can clearly survive just fine if they’re using the money for Botox / fillers etc can’t they?

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Yeah i’m totally serious. If you can afford a holiday then you don’t need a hand out from the state do you? And holidays aren’t even what we are questioning with Anna - it’s completely unnecessary cosmetic procedures eg Botox etc. Are you actually going to argue you that benefits money can be used for Botox? When all we seem to be told is how low benefits are and how people are struggling to feed their kids on it... but some people can clearly survive just fine if they’re using the money for Botox / fillers etc can’t they?
Well if they use their money from their UC to save towards a holiday/botox/luxuries then yes they do. They might scrimp and save for ages to afford these things, so yes, you do need the handout. What a silly attitude. When people are able to work you pay National Insurance and tax for this Very purpose. That if you’re on your arse one day and need help you can claim. How people spend their money is no one else’s business.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well if they use their money from their UC to save towards a holiday/botox/luxuries then yes they do. They might scrimp and save for ages to afford these things, so yes, you do need the handout. What a silly attitude. When people are able to work you pay National Insurance and tax for this Very purpose. That if you’re on your arse one day and need help you can claim. How people spend their money is no one else’s business.
But its not there to fund luxuries, its there for basic needs. It is peoples business when its tax payers money. She cannot come on stories anymore and moan about being skint/being on benefits when she's paying a lot for botox and lip filler. Both children are in childcare, she really has no excuse not to work an actual job. Instagram is not a job!! 🙄

Reactions: 6
If they can “scrimp and save for ages” for Botox or a holiday, rather than spending their benefits on living, they’re being paid too much. It’s supposed to be a safety net to keep a roof over your head and food on the table, if you lose your job. It’s not meant to be a lifestyle choice, and it’s not meant to be funding Botox. I don’t really care if you think i’m being judgy, most people would be.

• Wow
Jesus some really empathetic people over here. Not everyone is claiming UC cos they cba to work. UC encompasses sick pay now too. So if someone is unfit for work they will also say they claim UC. Are you saying these people shouldn’t get life’s little joys? Just bare bones roof over your head and food on the table. Nothing too nice though! Just in case others think you’re spoiling yourself!

and as someone who works with a many person who has to claim UC, I can tell you it is sweet FA, and everyone deserves to have something that can make you feel better sometimes. Life is for living not sitting around deciding whether it’s justifiable to other people for you to do something enjoyable.
and I can bet you now, if you lost your job tomorrow and had to claim, and due to your bills being covered you could still afford to get your nails or brows or whatever it is you have done month to month to make yourself feel right,you would.

Reactions: 11
Jesus some really empathetic people over here. Not everyone is claiming UC cos they cba to work. UC encompasses sick pay now too. So if someone is unfit for work they will also say they claim UC. Are you saying these people shouldn’t get life’s little joys? Just bare bones roof over your head and food on the table. Nothing too nice though! Just in case others think you’re spoiling yourself!
Is Anna claiming UC because she’s sick?
If someone isn’t well enough to work, it’s a different situation but I do believe that if someone is too sick to work, they shouldn’t be off having Botox on the taxpayers thanks very much 🙄
I’m not saying they need to live off gruel and water, but they shouldn’t be pissing money up the wall injecting it into their face for vanities sake.

Also, a bunch of daffodils or a pack of chocolate biccies in the food shop is ‘life’s little joys’, even a takeaway now and again or a day out at the zoo.

Relying on benefits to feed, clothe and put a roof over your children’s heads, whilst paying for Botox? Scumbag behaviour

I suspect Anna’s mental health is very poor and there is a high probability she is unable to hold down a more regular job at the moment. She looks tense and nervy in the couple of Instagram ads I’ve seen.

I’m not a fan of Botox and fillers, though it does explain how her face looks ‘well’ despite the strain she’s been under. But if it’s a choice between injectables or sleeping with random men she meets online to make herself feel better, the Botox is the safer option. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Besides, both people working and people receiving benefits make poor choices all the time, particularly when they are unwell. Hopefully over time they learn from those poor choices and make better decisions, but the alternative is having the state intervening in our personal lives.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Anna is far from on her arse. She lives a very comfortable little lifestyle for someone who sits on her backside. I work full time and can't afford botox and that's why I'm so offended by this whole thing. Why should someone claiming government handouts meant for times of hardship have enough leftover money to save up for botox and fillers? What kind of messed up system is this? If you want nice things then you work for them and earn them? What incentive is there to get back to work when you can claim off the govt and have whatever you want and nobody can question it because we all deserve nice things? Makes me so bleeping mad.

If they can “scrimp and save for ages” for Botox or a holiday, rather than spending their benefits on living, they’re being paid too much. It’s supposed to be a safety net to keep a roof over your head and food on the table, if you lose your job. It’s not meant to be a lifestyle choice, and it’s not meant to be funding Botox. I don’t really care if you think i’m being judgy, most people would be.
Anna is far from on her arse. She lives a very comfortable little lifestyle for someone who sits on her backside. I work full time and can't afford botox and that's why I'm so offended by this whole thing. Why should someone claiming government handouts meant for times of hardship have enough leftover money to save up for botox and fillers? What kind of messed up system is this? If you want nice things then you work for them and earn them? What incentive is there to get back to work when you can claim off the govt and have whatever you want and nobody can question it because we all deserve nice things? Makes me so bleeping mad.
yes
All of this 👏🏽

Reactions: 4
Also, the timing of that ad is HILARIOUS... get a smart meter fitted guys, so you can make sure you're not spending too much on heating your house.. you've got botox to pay for, remember! 😆

I'm surprised she did that ad, not exactly glamorous and isn't in keeping with her usual 'brand' but maybe she can't afford to be as choosy any more.

Reactions: 2
yep we used to live near a family who openly admitted ‘why would we go to work when we’d be worse off than on benefits?’ They always had the latest iPhone and massive tv etc.

yep we used to live near a family who openly admitted ‘why would we go to work when we’d be worse off than on benefits?’ They always had the latest iPhone and massive tv etc.
Dare I say everyone on here who stuck up for her yesterday wouldn't stick up for that poor working class family on the estate who sit about claiming thousands in benefits and all have the latest phones, huge telly, new car...? It's the same thing isn't it? They've both made a conscious choice to not work and live off the state. Why is Anna allowed to spend her benefits on stupid tit and they're not?

It's all gone a bit daily mailish here.
Because people who work full time jobs 40+ hours a week and can’t afford luxury treatments like Botox are annoyed at a system that allows a woman to sit on her arse, put her kids in childcare so she doesn’t even have to look after them while on said arse, and have enough cash to splash out on non essentials?

Because people who work full time jobs 40+ hours a week and can’t afford luxury treatments like Botox are annoyed at a system that allows a woman to sit on her arse, put her kids in childcare so she doesn’t even have to look after them while on said arse, and have enough cash to splash out on non essentials?
Who cares? Unless you want to trade your life for Anna’s?

I wouldn’t swap my stressful but satisfying 40+ hour a week job for her life trawling Tinder, being repeatedly ghosted and creating toe curling embarrassing Instagram ads. I don’t want Botox or to be sitting at home on my arse so I’m not jealous of those things, either.

The Botox is just a tiny piece of a life, that I think Anna would agree, is quite miserable.

Reactions: 6

I wouldn’t swap my stressful but satisfying 40+ hour a week job for her life trawling Tinder, being repeatedly ghosted and creating toe curling embarrassing Instagram ads. I don’t want Botox or to be sitting at home on my arse so I’m not jealous of those things, either.

The Botox is just a tiny piece of a life, that I think Anna would agree, is quite miserable.
no thanks definitely don’t. Agree working keeps me satisfied too. Hopefully her therapist can set her on the right path.

I'm not jealous, I'm pissed off that this is how the system works. And amazed at how many people defended her when the same people would probably be outraged at a working class family spending their leftover benefit money on luxuries - I won't go down this rabbit hole, but why is this I wonder? Because she's a well dressed middle class insta-famous person with a degree in law? Who knows.
No thanks, I'd rather work and have my kids look up to me as someone who pays her way in life.