TheLongMum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's got a (socially distanced) date right about *now* according to her stories...
Oh your joking....she seems like a longgggg break from men would do her good. Although I’m sure she’s probably just after a shag as she looks talking about wanking where her kids are with their dad 🤮🤮

Reactions: 2
She's been out shagging throughout lockdown, basically admitted it herself on a story the other week. So desperate for a shag she's willing to risk it all. Pathetic.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Has she ever mentioned friends? Meeting a friend for a walk? I understand the loneliness, but straight back into dating? What about a walk and a coffee with a mate?

Reactions: 6
Has she ever mentioned friends? Meeting a friend for a walk? I understand the loneliness, but straight back into dating? What about a walk and a coffee with a mate?
I don't actually think she has any. If she did, maybe they'd try and talk some sense into her with this constant desperate search for a man at any cost. It isn't healthy for her or the kids.

Reactions: 5
She's been out shagging throughout lockdown, basically admitted it herself on a story the other week. So desperate for a shag she's willing to risk it all. Pathetic.
Really? What did she say? I've missed this...lockdown ruler breaker head!

I can't remember her exact words but it was something like... all the recent dates she's been on, she's made decisions with what's in her knickers instead of her head, and then they ghost her after they've got what they wanted. I mean I've done the same in the past, haven't we all 😬 but not during a pandemic, it's just plain stupidity.

• Sad
I can't remember her exact words but it was something like... all the recent dates she's been on, she's made decisions with what's in her knickers instead of her head, and then they ghost her after they've got what they wanted. I mean I've done the same in the past, haven't we all 😬 but not during a pandemic, it's just plain stupidity.
Let’s hope she gets the clap then teach the silly old bint a lesson

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel sorry for her tonight but I really think she needs to step away from dating for a bit
how can you be chatting to someone for days and then they let you down...because it’s an app and people are fickle and speak to and date multiple people at once. I worry about her if she gives her heart away in a few days. I think she needs to step away from the dating scene or use a more appropriate app than tinder

Reactions: 7
She says she hasn't got a shred of self esteem left after this last bloke dumped her.. someone she's only known for a few weeks, probably met up with a couple of times at most. This isn't a healthy example to set to her two daughters, teaching them that your self worth is directly linked to whether you've got a boyfriend or not. I hope she sees this and actually stops this behaviour like she keeps saying she will.

Reactions: 3
She says she hasn't got a shred of self esteem left after this last bloke dumped her.. someone she's only known for a few weeks, probably met up with a couple of times at most. This isn't a healthy example to set to her two daughters, teaching them that your self worth is directly linked to whether you've got a boyfriend or not. I hope she sees this and actually stops this behaviour like she keeps saying she will.
it was probably that guy she went on a first date with only a couple weeks ago... a walk in the park,
Of which he probably had many and chose to go with someone with less baggage or who he simply got on better with etc. I really wish she wouldn’t pin all her hopes on the first person she chats to

Bloody nora, anyone watching her stories today would think her 20 year marriage had just broken down, not a rando off tinder telling her he's not that into her after one socially distanced walk in the park. I'm no mental health professional but she needs to stop wallowing and get out for some fresh air and delete that bloody app off her phone.

I can’t help but feel sorry for her. I don’t think the real issue is the men, I think having the attention from a bloke keeps her ticking over but I think she has other issues she needs to address. She looks so sad and done in 😞

Reactions: 8
I hope she has some real life friends that she is seeking support from.
She’s mentioned before she doesn’t have many friends or any where she has moved to - she must be lonely, only her and her girls and sometimes her mum for adult company - probably why she is putting a lot on finding a man. I feel for her and hope as you say she does have some friends she can speak to.

I don’t understand how can you be on universal credit and still afford Botox and lip filler. She must have spent nearly £500 on both of those procedures

Reactions: 13