TheLongMum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely needs some direction. She did ok with that food campaign a while back, but buying a ring light and half-arsedly trying to do the makeup thing was never going to work and she knows it, that's why she does these things and then immediately mocks herself which hardly makes it come across as professional. I honestly think she's clinging onto this insta thing to avoid actually going out and getting a job.

Reactions: 7
Moaning about universal credit and money she earns on insta...ffs. get a job then luv.

Your eldest is at school, out your youngest in nursery or when their dad has them, do a few hrs.

I wish I had the luxury of sitting on my arse like she does

Reactions: 5
Moaning about universal credit and money she earns on insta...ffs. get a job then luv.

Your eldest is at school, out your youngest in nursery or when their dad has them, do a few hrs.

I wish I had the luxury of sitting on my arse like she does
you could always quit your job and go on universal credit if you wanted?
I wouldn’t say her life is enviable in any way at all. I’d much rather work for my money but maybe that’s just me 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
you could always quit your job and go on universal credit if you wanted?
I wouldn’t say her life is enviable in any way at all. I’d much rather work for my money but maybe that’s just me 🤷🏼‍♀️
Is this a dig? If so, I don't understand your point

Reactions: 1
Is this a dig? If so, I don't understand your point
I’m saying if you “wish you had the luxury of sitting on your arse” like she does, you also have the option of quitting your job and going on universal credit? I find it a bit odd that anyone would envy that. I certainly wouldn’t want to be on benefits!

Reactions: 4
I'm also on UC due to being made redundant at the beginning of the pandemic and let me tell you, UC is not designed to be "lived on". It pays my bills and leaves me with about £100 a month to buy food and petrol. It's not an enviable lifestyle. But somehow Anna has plenty of disposable income.. it's been discussed before how she used to always be clothes shopping, and had plenty of money for lashes, nails, crates of wine etc when most people on UC are barely making ends meet. She is childfree all week so could easily work but she appears to have quite the comfortable lifestyle claiming benefits and it seems to suit her lazy attitude so why change.

(Also, imagine moaning about spending an hour on the phone to the council when you literally get paid to do nothing all day every day..)

I’m saying if you “wish you had the luxury of sitting on your arse” like she does, you also have the option of quitting your job and going on universal credit? I find it a bit odd that anyone would envy that. I certainly wouldn’t want to be on benefits!
I’m not sure what point you’re making.... I’m on benefits but also work 16hrs a week. Not everyone on benefits is lazy. Let’s hope you never fall on hard times and need to apply for UC!

I’m not sure what point you’re making.... I’m on benefits but also work 16hrs a week. Not everyone on benefits is lazy. Let’s hope you never fall on hard times and need to apply for UC!
When did I say everyone on benefits was lazy? 🙄

you’re the person who wanted to sit on your arse like she does... I said you can? UC is available to everyone, to help support them through difficult times 🙂 I don’t know that you can shade her for not finding a job that works around her children during a pandemic- that wasn’t exactly easy before hand!

Reactions: 1

you’re the person who wanted to sit on your arse like she does... I said you can? UC is available to everyone, to help support them through difficult times 🙂 I don’t know that you can shade her for not finding a job that works around her children during a pandemic- that wasn’t exactly easy before hand!
Your being twisted to be fair. It’s not the point OP was making, and you know it. Or at least anyone with a bit of common sense would know it.

• Haha
This was the point I was making. Moaning about an hour's phone call. She's very much woo is me but I think she has it pretty easy TBF!! Like others have said, she could get up off of her arse and work 16hrs... But she'd rather not a moan about a 1hr phonecall. She ought to be thankful.krs that easy to reinstate her UC.

I never said I wanted to sit in my arse I think you might be referring to another poster...

Her children are both at school/nursery full time, finding a job around that would be a piece of piss - and the pandemic is irrelevant here, she's been a stay at home mummy on UC for years.

I never said I wanted to sit in my arse I think you might be referring to another poster...
Apologies I was reading quickly and thought you were the ABC poster!

For what it’s worth, I absolutely agree she should be working, but this year hasn’t been easy for that. If anyone is jealous of her ability to sit on her arse all day on UC then they can also go do that, i’m sure they’d find it’s not brilliant (I’ve never been on benefits but I imagine it’s hardly the land of milk and honey)

Gosh her decor taste....having time to spray paint, beggingng for new bras and the act of being overly awkward on her ads is so fake

Reactions: 2
The outtakes make me cringe so hard because they're clearly not outtakes they're just her trying to come across all ditzy and 'real'. Who posts a video of themselves furiously scratching their tits.

Reactions: 5