TheLongMum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought hers was much better and more inventive this week than the other two - she has improved a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I suppose I too could be convinced to love crafting if I were being paid to sit at home and do it.. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Last night she said she had deleted previous story as she didn’t want to spend any more time on it and I was hoping if I came here someone would have said what it was if it was anything interesting... so I’m guessing it was more intriguing then it needed to be!

Last night she said she had deleted previous story as she didn’t want to spend any more time on it and I was hoping if I came here someone would have said what it was if it was anything interesting... so I’m guessing it was more intriguing then it needed to be!
It wasn’t anything interesting. Just her moaning about having no money basically

she said she was cooking for ages and then by the time it was ready neither of the kids wanted to eat it and were moaning to get down from the table, her mum told her she looked far too thin and told the kids that ‘mummy will get a proper job when you’re in school’. Then she started telling her about her friends daughters who had married millionaires. And then Anna said she just wanted to disappear or something along those lines.

In fairness her mother sounds like hard work, but I couldn't help but agree with the "your mummy will get a proper job when you're both in school" thing. If she wants that £270 coat in her last story then advertising craft supplies on Instagram for a living isn't gonna cut it. What's the betting she sacks off the car service and buys the coat...

Reactions: 5
I've never known anyone more badly in need of NOT reinstalling Tinder. She seems so utterly desperate to meet someone, ANYONE... she absolutely reeks of desperation. And I feel like she only uses it (and the people she matches with) for self validation because her self esteem seems so low, which is only going to attract the bad ones. I get that Christmas is a tit time to be single but jeez.. what happened to focusing on herself and her girls and giving the gash a rest?

• Haha
I looked her up because someone on another thread said she gave a realistic look at life on UC. What a joke!

Reactions: 6
I looked her up because someone on another thread said she gave a realistic look at life on UC. What a joke!
If by realistic they mean plenty of disposable income to spend on clothes and booze, every weekday to herself with the baby in childcare paid for by their dad and the sheer audacity to complain about how busy and stressful her life is, then yeah I suppose they're right...

Last edited:
  • Haha
It’s offensive that she even thinks she is as commendable as people who manage their lives on UC. She’s never happy either, from where I’m sitting her set up is pretty good but because she thinks she’s incredibly hard done by, she continues to moan about the most trivial and mundane of scenarios. So out of touch.

Sounds like she's not been very well, I do think she struggles with self esteem and the jokey self deprecation kind of covers that, I hope she's okay.

Reactions: 3
Me too! It’s such a tit time atm. Must be very lonely if you live alone (the only adult) I do feel for her.

Reactions: 4
Someone needs to give tiktok a rest. Literally nobody asked for a makeup tutorial. Her makeup is average. Not saying mine is any better but I don't post videos of myself applying it. And spending £20 on a ring light.. get a bloody job.

She seems like she's still struggling. I thought her having some time away would help and she'd come back feeling better but it seems not. I hope she figures out who she is soon, she does seem like a nice person, just a bit...lost.

She seems like she's still struggling. I thought her having some time away would help and she'd come back feeling better but it seems not. I hope she figures out who she is soon, she does seem like a nice person, just a bit...lost.
She defo seems like the type of woman who NEEDS to feel validated by a man.

It's like she wants the influencer life but is also embarrassed that she wants the influencer life so kind of mocks herself for it, I can kind of relate, the idea of actually trying to get ads etc is so cringe to me. She's almost too self aware to be an influencer or something.

It's like she wants the influencer life but is also embarrassed that she wants the influencer life so kind of mocks herself for it, I can kind of relate, the idea of actually trying to get ads etc is so cringe to me. She's almost too self aware to be an influencer or something.
Totally agree. I don't think that she has much confidence in herself x

Reactions: 2