Thelifeofclaire_ #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Compared to her earlier stories in the car!!! She’s changed race. Again. She got reamed out for this same schtick this time last pregnancy.
Ah yes, the magic body oil that highlighted her “natural tan”! Don’t even get me started on the damage she’d be doing or the bad message she’s sending to others by lying in the sun without sun protection for long enough to turn that colour either.

Reactions: 6

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She’s definitely aged rapidly since having her son. But I also noticed she dropped a bunch of weight when she did that reset she’s been hawking for years, which would’ve been in early stages of pregnancy…

Reactions: 5
She looks genuinely unwell.
Her face is so sunken 😨

For comparison this was last pregnancy

And this was pre pregnancy #1
I agree but it’s not surprising really. Her body has been through the absolute wringer in the last 18 months but she’s so obsessed with being skinny and bouncing back that she’s not given her body a chance to heal at all and she’s now showing the signs of that. Not that she’d probably mention it but I also find it hard to believe that her midwives etc haven’t raised concerns about it, particularly after the issues she had with low birth weight/milk supply with the first one. I know gaining huge amounts of weight isn’t great either but I also know I got a “talking to” if I hadn’t gained weight between midwife appointments.

Reactions: 4
She’s back to her normal colour this morning. But Claire the environmentalist is showing this amazing invention, a reusable cup. Did you know that it’s for having the cafe buy less cups or do less washing up? Much proud for not using disposable cups THIS YEAR. Where’s my prize for doing that since 2017?

• Heart
So miss Claire is a childcare provider as well as a mum now with a the advice she is giving with having her child in childcare for 2 WHOLE DAYS. Seriously who does she think she is. Just go with the flow and stop asking every man and his dog that you don't know on social media for advice. Sure family and friends but perfect strangers seriously.,!!! What next will she be bitching about and criticising. Probably the way the day carers are minding her child. If you don't like sending your child to daycare or family daycare just for god sake don't work and stay at home then your "Houston " will never catch any germs. There are mothers out there that have no choice on sending their child to childcare and you have the gall to bag these carers and the centres out. I'm sure she would of investigated so thoroughly being a cop on which is the best childcare centre for her "Houston" yet she criticises the centre after 2 days of care. She makes me so angry. Get real Claire.

Last edited:
She’s back to her normal colour this morning. But Claire the environmentalist is showing this amazing invention, a reusable cup. Did you know that it’s for having the cafe buy less cups or do less washing up? Much proud for not using disposable cups THIS YEAR. Where’s my prize for doing that since 2017?
Your not an influencer, as Claire is, so no gain $$$$ for doing something good for the environment, not like miss Claire schilling some product to her benefit

Reactions: 1
She was only having a week off, wasn’t she? And she works full time? But she isn’t at work today 🤔
Clearly had to take another day off to care for the child and partner who is now sick also. Then she’ll need more time off when she catches it. Notice she had time to visit Kmart and take stock pictures though.

• Haha
Claire chatting away in her stories today about her Skye and Lach sunglasses and how great they are and how much she loves them and what her top 5 styles are, without declaring it as an ad or gifted or anything… I wonder if you’d love them so much if you had to pay $100 a pair for them 🙄 I’d say no. Reported. 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 11
If her eyes are as bad as she says they are, she should be using prescription sunglasses anyway. That’s how I get mine, no out of pocket through private health. 10/10 would not pay $100 for sunnies.

Reactions: 7
Claire chatting away in her stories today about her Skye and Lach sunglasses and how great they are and how much she loves them and what her top 5 styles are, without declaring it as an ad or gifted or anything… I wonder if you’d love them so much if you had to pay $100 a pair for them 🙄 I’d say no. Reported. 🙃
How do we report?

Her second baby is a boy.

Anyone else feel like she’s setting herself up to be a stereotypical “boy mum”?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.