Thelifeofclaire_ #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And that’s totally fine. A colleague of mine is a chronic migraine sufferer. Not once has anyone thought she was weak for taking days as needed, including to go to the migraine clinic at the Royal.
But then, she’s not whinging on the gram and carrying on like a pork chop. It makes it easier to be sympathetic!!

Reactions: 7
Wow the slamming of her manager on not only social media but a platform like hers. Totally not necessary and very brazen in my opinion.

Oh man the bagging of the boss on a public insta with over 100k followers got me 🤣 Hobart is a small place and TASPOL is even smaller so it will 100% get back to the boss!

Although, she must actually have been sick, her toxic positivity facade dropped there for a second!!

Reactions: 11
This witch! Saying it’s “cute that they called” when Houston bumped his head at day care. It’s not cute, duck wit. It’s policy. It will be policy at school as well. Get used to it. No one does it to be cute, it’s because an educator/teacher/first aide officer is not a doctor and it’s to cover themselves/the centre/the school in the unlikely event that it’s serious. Ugh she’s tiresome.

Reactions: 14
Only because you’re a chronic filter user darl. I fell for it too for a while, but then I saw her real skin and was like ‘oh hell no’
I giggle to myself when she describes herself as just a “simple gal” who does very little but then shares crap like that plus the list of about 6 different creams and serums so puts on her face everyday and the mascara/eyebrow/concealer she shared the other day. Oh and the LED, storm trooper mask thing she uses. Her definition of simple differs to mine slightly…

This witch! Saying it’s “cute that they called” when Houston bumped his head at day care. It’s not cute, duck wit. It’s policy. It will be policy at school as well. Get used to it. No one does it to be cute, it’s because an educator/teacher/first aide officer is not a doctor and it’s to cover themselves/the centre/the school in the unlikely event that it’s serious. Ugh she’s tiresome.
Wait until she starts getting the “oh your kid has a rash/spot/runny nose, you need to come and pick them up” calls. It stops being cute real quick!

A week off work?! After having just come back from mat leave and planning to take more mat leave within a year?

has to be TasPol’s least hardworking employee

Reactions: 10
A week off work?! After having just come back from mat leave and planning to take more mat leave within a year?

has to be TasPol’s least hardworking employee
And completely trying to justify it aswell.
Maybe if she didn’t spend so much time on her screen out of work hours she’d cope better during work hours. Besides she adds absolutely nothing to the social media game. Absolutely nothing!!

Also - how did I know he was going to have a great day at daycare. As if she would admit if he didn’t anyway? Everything is ahhhhhmazing.

Reactions: 6
If I have to see another influencer describe them participating in very average activities as filling their cup, I'm going to fkn vomit. It's pure cringe.

Also, imagine taking an entire week off from your actual job, but still prioritising filming/photographing and posting your tacky Cleo haul that no-one gives a duck about.
She is an absolute joke. Can’t handle screens for actual work but will still be able to manage posting her product flogging content. Bet you don’t get a headache from that Claire! 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ Next she will be on stress leave because her manager didn’t write an empathetic essay response to her when she lets him know she’s taking a week off to fill her cup.

Reactions: 9
She is an absolute joke. Can’t handle screens for actual work but will still be able to manage posting her product flogging content. Bet you don’t get a headache from that Claire! 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ Next she will be on stress leave because her manager didn’t write an empathetic essay response to her when she lets him know she’s taking a week off to fill her cup.
She’s 100% angling for extended leave, she’s already on reduced duties and if work is unable to find something she can do then I believe she’s entitled to sit at home on full pay until she’s 34 weeks pregnant and can officially commence maternity leave.

Interestingly, I can’t see how none of the suggestions included cutting back on the workouts or changing diet. Because she’s still sharing her huffy, puffy, sweaty “never miss a Monday” post workout boob shots, even though I was always told not to get your heart rate up when you’re pregnant. But I’m sure she’s done her research so she probably knows better.

She’s 100% angling for extended leave, she’s already on reduced duties and if work is unable to find something she can do then I believe she’s entitled to sit at home on full pay until she’s 34 weeks pregnant and can officially commence maternity leave.

Interestingly, I can’t see how none of the suggestions included cutting back on the workouts or changing diet. Because she’s still sharing her huffy, puffy, sweaty “never miss a Monday” post workout boob shots, even though I was always told not to get your heart rate up when you’re pregnant. But I’m sure she’s done her research so she probably knows better.
Are headaches her issue? I’m trying to picture on OB saying “take a break from screens” that sounds like influencer BS.

To be fair to her, the general consensus is that if you engaged in exercise prior to pregnancy, you can continue during the pregnancy (within reason).

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.