Thelifeofclaire_ #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are headaches her issue? I’m trying to picture on OB saying “take a break from screens” that sounds like influencer BS.

To be fair to her, the general consensus is that if you engaged in exercise prior to pregnancy, you can continue during the pregnancy (within reason).
Yep just the headaches. I can’t picture it either but I also thought things like chiro etc weren’t recommended when you’re pregnant either but that’s what she’s been told to do apparently.

I was told that about exercising too but also that you should still be watching your heart rate, which she must’ve been told too because she always makes a comment about not getting her heart rate up. You can’t be that sweaty and puffed without raising your heart rate.

Reactions: 1
She’s 100% angling for extended leave, she’s already on reduced duties and if work is unable to find something she can do then I believe she’s entitled to sit at home on full pay until she’s 34 weeks pregnant and can officially commence maternity leave.

Interestingly, I can’t see how none of the suggestions included cutting back on the workouts or changing diet. Because she’s still sharing her huffy, puffy, sweaty “never miss a Monday” post workout boob shots, even though I was always told not to get your heart rate up when you’re pregnant. But I’m sure she’s done her research so she probably knows better.
Totally agree that’s what she is aiming for. Especially now she’s made it very clear how she feels about work.

Are headaches her issue? I’m trying to picture on OB saying “take a break from screens” that sounds like influencer BS.

To be fair to her, the general consensus is that if you engaged in exercise prior to pregnancy, you can continue during the pregnancy (within reason).
I had the same OB and he was amazing and so were the midwives there, they encouraged me to rest more than I was as I had a very rough pregnancy, but I can’t imagine them being that specific! I think she is just interpreting it to fit what she wants it to be.

Reactions: 5
BULLSHIT her OB or Paed said that!

Just duck off Claire! You don't need a grand departure.

Must be so nice to be able to afford all these nice treatments to fill your cup - massage, chiro, acupuncture, etc
When myself and half the population can’t even afford a GP appointment. Dentist, Physio, Podiatrist? Nope, have to put up with it.
I guess I’ll have to make do by filling my cup with 99c panadol from chemist warehouse.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s already had one tiny baby with growth issues and lack of supply with her milk. Time to stop over exercising and over exerting your body because you are meant to rest your body for a minimum of 12 months between pregnancies (Claire you can actually plan this you dick head, it’s called the pill or a condom) and 14 months apart is going to put crazy strain on your uterus and probably give you all sorts of depletion not to mention prolapse… you definitely won’t be able to exercise with that love!

Reactions: 10
She’s already had one tiny baby with growth issues and lack of supply with her milk. Time to stop over exercising and over exerting your body because you are meant to rest your body for a minimum of 12 months between pregnancies (Claire you can actually plan this you dick head, it’s called the pill or a condom) and 14 months apart is going to put crazy strain on your uterus and probably give you all sorts of depletion not to mention prolapse… you definitely won’t be able to exercise with that love!
This!! Why am I struggling with things this pregnancy?! Umm your body hasn’t had time to replenish what it lost last time and you’ve already got another baby in there sucking out whatever minuscule amounts of anything that was left! Time to actually put the baby first instead of worrying how you’re going to look afterwards.

Must be so nice to be able to afford all these nice treatments to fill your cup - massage, chiro, acupuncture, etc
When myself and half the population can’t even afford a GP appointment. Dentist, Physio, Podiatrist? Nope, have to put up with it.
I guess I’ll have to make do by filling my cup with 99c panadol from chemist warehouse.
I hope you’re not suggesting that full time, working professionals Claire and her partner, living rent free in a house from a job she doesn’t do, who receives every type of clothing, personal care and household item anyone could ever need for free, while collecting top market rent on your own house and holidaying in the “shacks” the rest of your well off family own, is well off herself because she’s adamant she’s not. You might not be driving a Ferrari Claire, but struggling you are not. Get in touch with the real world sweetheart.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Next on her list of appointments - an eye exam to see if her eyes have changed during pregnancy!! What??

“I’m not sick, I just have problems with my headaches” … you’re either sick and unable to work or you’re not! Which is it Claire?

I cannot believe she’s already 20 weeks with her second. Her poor body. Her poor babies!

Reactions: 7
Is this bleep for real? Takes the time off from her real job because she can't have screen time, yet makes a story telling us she won't be online ...... But that she'll also film a reel tonight? She is fucked, I can't believe she's taking the time off and making an absolute mockery of it.

Reactions: 11
Is this bleep for real? Takes the time off from her real job because she can't have screen time, yet makes a story telling us she won't be online ...... But that she'll also film a reel tonight? She is fucked, I can't believe she's taking the time off and making an absolute mockery of it.
I reckon her colleagues screen shot her fuckery and lol. I would

She is infuriating.
Instead of taking a good hard look at things, the first thing she does is take a week off work. The privilege is nauseating.
How about you cut back on your SOCIAL screen time so that you don’t have to take a week off work? How frustrating for her boss. She runs a sob story to them about needing a week of self care to reset her migraines and the computers at work are contributing to these migraines. But hang on let me take just one day off social media and then upload a story and later a reel. Your priority is your work Claire. Not this hobby as she calls her page. I also don’t believe for a second she’s off her phone, she’s just not posting a trillion stories a day.

How about you also cut back on your daily vigorous exercise. She regularly talks about not wanting to get out of bed this morning because she was so tired but she did and now feels so much better for it.Do you Claire? Because it sounds quite contradictory to your current narrative? I am all for exercise - of course it has huge benefits, but why not go out for a midday stroll during your lunch break? Why not go for a stroll with your partner and the dog after work? Why not have a rest every second day?

Also maybe eat a bit more?

She’s had two pregnancies very close together. Her body would be depleted after the first pregnancy and she gave it absolutely no time to recover before falling pregnant again.

God I wish I knew what the ppl of Tas really thought of her.

Reactions: 6
And that story where she shows all the things that she’s doing off screen! It looks like a lovely week of walks, reading and getting coffees. I wouldn’t mind doing that.

• Sad
Is she serious.

Requires new glasses because of the eye strain. Goes on to post more stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Umm. This is not resting.

If I called in to work sick for a week, and then posted this tit on socials for the world and my manager to see, I'd expect to get my ass kicked. She's so disrespectful and rude!
I was literally just coming on here to say the same thing! 😂 she cannot be serious, the lack of respect she’s showing towards her workplace and even her ob/midwives is infuriating! She’s doing more at home “resting” than she’d ever do in a week at work.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Umm. This is not resting.

If I called in to work sick for a week, and then posted this tit on socials for the world and my manager to see, I'd expect to get my ass kicked. She's so disrespectful and rude!
Imagine her colleagues seeing this too. Who are at work covering her shifts…..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.