Thelifeofclaire_ #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably an attempt to show those brands how many views her reel gets in order for them to send her matching close for her boys for life 🙄
And how many times has she “encouraged” people to click the link?!?
“Oh some of you have been saying you can’t click the link? You definitely can - try again!”
“Look I’ll even SCREEN RECORD MYSELF CLICKING THE LINK - now go off and click it!”
Desperate much.

Reactions: 8
Wow, a boy. Shocking!

Hope someone shares this ones name with us like last time ;)

Reactions: 2
They started trying after her period returned after she stopped breast-feeding... does she not know you can get pregnant whilst b'feeding??

Reactions: 3
They started trying after her period returned after she stopped breast-feeding... does she not know you can get pregnant whilst b'feeding??
It honestly wouldn't surprise me if she's one of those people that thinks breastfeeding is a natural contraceptive 🙄

Reactions: 6
Probably was for her sisters so she’s assumed it was for her.

Reactions: 1
I swear she hasn’t listened to a thing any of the midwives have said or her medical professionals had different training to mine because from my recollection they are onto you about contraception before you even leave hospital, due to most women being extremely fertile in the months after giving birth. Like I swear it was oh hey, while we’re cutting the umbilical cord, would you mind if we just jabbed you with this depo shot?!

Reactions: 4
I swear she hasn’t listened to a thing any of the midwives have said or her medical professionals had different training to mine because from my recollection they are onto you about contraception before you even leave hospital, due to most women being extremely fertile in the months after giving birth. Like I swear it was oh hey, while we’re cutting the umbilical cord, would you mind if we just jabbed you with this depo shot?!
😂 she definitely wouldn’t listen to any medical advice. She knows all don’t you know that?! (in my experience after i had my kids they definitely made sure you were aware breastfeeding is not contraception & to discuss it further at the 6 week check up!)

Reactions: 2
The fact that she has said multiple times “you don’t get to choose the age gap between siblings” proves she doesn’t listen to medical advise and also is dumb 😂

• Haha
Do any of you follow the train wreck that is Sophie Guidolin. She’s currently on the HG bandwagon with her current pregnancy (but it seems to go away on Christmas Day, while she’s on a boat for a week etc so im sceptical). What self absorbed fuckwit thinks that this is an appropriate response to someone who is apparently vomiting 30 times a day

02E0CB7C-6B9D-404E-9DE3-F94961EF4608.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Do any of you follow the train wreck that is Sophie Guidolin. She’s currently on the HG bandwagon with her current pregnancy (but it seems to go away on Christmas Day, while she’s on a boat for a week etc so im sceptical). What self absorbed fuckwit thinks that this is an appropriate response to someone who is apparently vomiting 30 times a day

View attachment 1901747
Fuckkkkk she is so tone deaf and beyond self absorbed.

• Sick

View attachment 1901747
Toxic positivity queen

• Haha
Reactions: 6

View attachment 1901747
The lack of self-awareness is actually quite impressive 😂

Reactions: 5

View attachment 1901747
Umm…toxic positivity aside, why is a complete stranger “often in her thoughts”?? It’s such an odd thing to say to me.
But also, HG that comes and goes based on your social calendar? Seems legit…

Reactions: 7
Umm…toxic positivity aside, why is a complete stranger “often in her thoughts”?? It’s such an odd thing to say to me.
But also, HG that comes and goes based on your social calendar? Seems legit…
They both flog Cleo Harper so have a connection there. Claire fan girls Sophie but Sophie doesn’t follow her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.