Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Do any of you follow the train wreck that is Sophie Guidolin. She’s currently on the HG bandwagon with her current pregnancy (but it seems to go away on Christmas Day, while she’s on a boat for a week etc so im sceptical). What self absorbed fuckwit thinks that this is an appropriate response to someone who is apparently vomiting 30 times a day

02E0CB7C-6B9D-404E-9DE3-F94961EF4608.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

hereforthetea03

Chatty Member
I mean, I don’t know about anyone else but I’m so glad Claire is taking time away from her kids to make sure she posts those don’t sweat the small stuff quotes. Not quite sure how I’d get through my day without it…

• Haha

ClairesLastLash

Oh my god, Claire looks totally amazing!! She’s done such a good job to stay so skinny while she was pregnant. I love that she’s got a thigh gap at 1 week post partum and we should all totally aspire to be like her.

🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

ClairesLastLash

😳😳😳 goes to get brows done with a chest infection. Irresponsible.
It’s actually worse than irresponsible. Alex has had lung cancer within the past five years and although she is well right now, I don’t think she’s been cancer free (is that the term?) long enough to be classified as in remission. I could be wrong, she could be in remission now. But Claire knows all this. I would not feel right taking my chest infection to someone who has had LUNG CANCER.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

ClairesLastLash

Alex used to have this employee named Camille who did not like Claire. She kept telling Claire to take her brow reels down because it looked bad for the business.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Wait, is she doing this hormonal reset rubbish whilst preg?! Cutting out fruit, dairy, carbs...... Aside from the fact cutting out whole food groups for any reason other than allergy/medical is fucking dumb, it's even worse if she's doing it while trying to grow a baby.
Sorry, did I miss her having 'Glowing skin' !? She has looked weathered and about 52 for MONTHS.

• Haha
Reactions: 14