Thelifeofclaire_ #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait, is she doing this hormonal reset rubbish whilst preg?! Cutting out fruit, dairy, carbs...... Aside from the fact cutting out whole food groups for any reason other than allergy/medical is bleeping dumb, it's even worse if she's doing it while trying to grow a baby.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Yep she did it in early pregnancy too when she looked like she suddenly got very skinny again.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Wait, is she doing this hormonal reset rubbish whilst preg?! Cutting out fruit, dairy, carbs...... Aside from the fact cutting out whole food groups for any reason other than allergy/medical is bleeping dumb, it's even worse if she's doing it while trying to grow a baby.
She hasn’t actually said she’s doing it this time but she also hasn’t said she isn’t so it wouldn’t surprise me if she is and is just trying to be evasive about it so she doesn’t cop the criticism. Either way, I can’t believe she’s still flogging this absolute load of rubbish!

Reactions: 4
Sorry, did I miss her having 'Glowing skin' !? She has looked weathered and about 52 for MONTHS.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those poses, where she has her eyes closed looking into the sun….. why does she think that is attractive? That would be an automatic delete for me if I was attempting a try-hard “artsy” type morning sun photo.

Reactions: 7
She’s a certified moron. Who goes on a restrictive diet (as in restricting fruit etc) when they’re pregnant?! Imbecile.

Reactions: 10
She’s a certified moron. Who goes on a restrictive diet (as in restricting fruit etc) when they’re pregnant?! Imbecile.
It’s so bleeping weird considering she had so much trouble breastfeeding, supply, baby losing weight and now pregnant to have 2 under 14 months is so depleting on the body. It’s why certain age gaps are recommended. To restrict is just so dumb, who told her to cut out food groups?

Reactions: 9
And even the most basic google will tell you that food doesn’t affect your hormones. You can’t “reset” your hormones 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
It’s so bleeping weird considering she had so much trouble breastfeeding, supply, baby losing weight and now pregnant to have 2 under 14 months is so depleting on the body. It’s why certain age gaps are recommended. To restrict is just so dumb, who told her to cut out food groups?
She did her own ReSEaRcH

Claire knows best as always.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wasn’t she meant to be working full time?

Why’s she back in the car telling us all about her day?

Reactions: 5
I think it was last Wednesday that she wasn’t working, too. And Friday she claimed to be “working from home”. So unless she is doing 10 hours on the other days, not full time.

Reactions: 3
and it’s obvious that she’s planning to try breastfeeding again… (she talked about borrowing her sisters special onesie for feeding in winter)

Reactions: 1
and it’s obvious that she’s planning to try breastfeeding again… (she talked about borrowing her sisters special onesie for feeding in winter)
Chances that this baby will be small and will struggle to feed too?

When babies are small, of course they struggle to feed because they get tired so quickly.

If Claire actually ate properly whilst pregnant and gave her baby a chance to grow, she might not have issues breastfeeding.

Reactions: 10
And even the most basic google will tell you that food doesn’t affect your hormones. You can’t “reset” your hormones 🤦‍♀️
I think I said this last time she did it, the people running this unrivalled being business should be reported and so should Claire for supporting them. They make some massive claims about what their program can do, including some atrocious claims around preventing miscarriages etc and there is literally no evidence to back any of this up. It is criminal.

Reactions: 8
Claire promoting a hormone reset not to mention some of her other questionable moments (advertising formula) makes me think she is genuinely, bless her - dumb. Like nothing going on between the ears.

Where has our dear friend Claire gone?? Another migraine, even after her “reset week”? Or taking some quality family time away from social media (while still finding time to like all her blue tick “friends” content)?

Where has our dear friend Claire gone?? Another migraine, even after her “reset week”? Or taking some quality family time away from social media (while still finding time to like all her blue tick “friends” content)?
I have a feeling she’s gone quite after the news of Sophie Guidolin.

I have a feeling she’s gone quite after the news of Sophie Guidolin.
Ah yes, I can already picture the tear-filled, red-eyed, “I just have no words” stories we’ll get for that. It’s a heartbreaking situation for Sophie (regardless of some of the stories going around) but Claire doesn’t even know her, I doubt she’s ever even had a conversation with her so it seems a slight overreaction if that’s the case.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.