Thelifeofclaire_ #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine her colleagues seeing this too. Who are at work covering her shifts…..
Tasmanian taxpayers funding this work shy clown. I’m all for taking leave if you’re unwell (and sometimes it doesn’t take much to take you down when pregnant) but this is taking advantage of the situation.

Reactions: 6
I work in a government school. If I took a sick day and was then to post something like that I’m sure I’d be reprimanded by the principal. Heck, I get paranoid if I even have to go to the supermarket on a sick day!

Reactions: 13
Her Cleo Harper reel just appeared on my feed. Her boobs are wonky.
Didn’t bother with watching it to see if she fixed it…. Just had a giggle and keep scrolling 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have a teenage daughter who wears outfits like this and looks delightful. Fashion, even the ridiculous kind, is amazing when worn by the youth and beauty of the day. Claire is neither of these things. It’s time for her to dress for the body she has and the age she is. I’m not saying that it’s time for the mumus and homypeds, but sis - this ain’t it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have a teenage daughter who wears outfits like this and looks delightful. Fashion, even the ridiculous kind, is amazing when worn by the youth and beauty of the day. Claire is neither of these things. It’s time for her to dress for the body she has and the age she is. I’m not saying that it’s time for the mumus and homypeds, but sis - this ain’t it.
I dunno, those podiatry shoes she’s been peddling lately give me serious homyped vibes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
More “resting” today….
So, if it’s a 2-3 week wait for glasses, is she going back to work on Monday? Now that her eyesight has changed so much?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
More “resting” today….
So, if it’s a 2-3 week wait for glasses, is she going back to work on Monday? Now that her eyesight has changed so much?
It’s Saturday today so now that the “work week” has finished I bet she goes back to regular programming.
For someone who claims she is a chronic migraine sufferer this week off for “self care” has been a joke.
She literally said she was going to take the week off, do massage, acupuncture, fill her cup to try and reset her migraines in the hope of reducing them.
That is not how migraines work??
She’ll get these new glasses - which sounds like the real reason for the constant headaches - but claim it was her “reset” week which helped the most.
She’d wanna hope she doesn’t take anymore time off work after this week. Kinda shot herself in the foot

Reactions: 8
I know she can’t do much about her face but surely it’s time she used some of her insta cash to take some lessons in modelling/posing or something because she looks bleeping ridiculous. But also, how does she manage to somehow suck her guts in and try to push out the baby bump simultaneously?!
I saw something on TikTok where they breathed in as hard as they could and sucked their stomachs right up under their ribs and it made the baby belly poke out like that

• Wow
Reactions: 4
And now she's bagging out daycare and working as well. You chose this path Claire. Reality check Claire kids do get sick when they go to daycare or another places to be minded with other children, and she was saying there was a kid with snotty nose and gunky eyes. What a utter utter self righteous person. Typical cop mentality. Welcome to the real world Claire. This is what it is like when you start back at work and kids have to go to daycare. It's hard work and your having another baby soon. Ha ha ha. Now she will see that her life's not perfect or a piece of cake like she makes it out to be. Can't wait to see her on having two babies, with a newborn and 1 just over 1yr old. It's gonna be a rollercoaster ride I can't wait for.😂😂😂😂🚼👶👶

Reactions: 12
I bet the first born will stay in daycare while the younger baby gets to be home

Reactions: 7
And now she's bagging out daycare and working as well. You chose this path Claire. Reality check Claire kids do get sick when they go to daycare or another places to be minded with other children, and she was saying there was a kid with snotty nose and gunky eyes. What a utter utter self righteous person. Typical cop mentality. Welcome to the real world Claire. This is what it is like when you start back at work and kids have to go to daycare. It's hard work and your having another baby soon. Ha ha ha. Now she will see that her life's not perfect or a piece of cake like she makes it out to be. Can't wait to see her on having two babies, with a newborn and 1 just over 1yr old. It's gonna be a rollercoaster ride I can't wait for.😂😂😂😂🚼👶👶
She’ll really know she’s alive (or wish she was dead 🤷‍♀️) when she starts catching everything too and it gets passed onto the newborn. Life ain’t so cruisey when you’re a sick, sleep deprived mother with two sick babies to care for. I bet she didn’t think about that when she “didn’t plan” the 14 month age gap.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What’s with all the body checking on the latest stories?
You’re a picture of skinniness Claire - well done. You’ve achieved …. nothing.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.