Thelifeofclaire_ #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could some please take one for the team and watch the birth story? I’ve suffered enough today and I just don’t have it in me.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Could some please take one for the team and watch the birth story? I’ve suffered enough today and I just don’t have it in me.
Honestly, I tried and got as far as her getting a morphine injection at 5cm and just couldn’t. Recap to that point: asked to be induced at her 38 week ob appointment because she was over being unwell. Induced at 39 weeks by having waters broken (no balloon/gel etc). Nothing happened for 24 hours then they started drip with syntocinon and things ramped up quickly. Contractions far more intense than last time. Requested morphine injection at 5cm before it was too late because she had that last time. Then she started talking about some comb and her tens machine and I lost interest. I assume it ended like last time - the baby flew out to a chorus of angels and she didn’t need so much as a stitch.
I don’t understand her followers fascination with hearing her birth story. Just seems like another opportunity for her to highlight how she was obviously supposed to be a mother because giving birth was so easy for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly, I tried and got as far as her getting a morphine injection at 5cm and just couldn’t. Recap to that point: asked to be induced at her 38 week ob appointment because she was over being unwell. Induced at 39 weeks by having waters broken (no balloon/gel etc). Nothing happened for 24 hours then they started drip with syntocinon and things ramped up quickly. Contractions far more intense than last time. Requested morphine injection at 5cm before it was too late because she had that last time. Then she started talking about some comb and her tens machine and I lost interest. I assume it ended like last time - the baby flew out to a chorus of angels and she didn’t need so much as a stitch.
I don’t understand her followers fascination with hearing her birth story. Just seems like another opportunity for her to highlight how she was obviously supposed to be a mother because giving birth was so easy for her.
Flew out to a chorus of angels 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I tried really hard to watch it but her hair just irritates the hell out of me! She needs to cut the rats tail off!
Plus what's with her face, it looks very taught.

I just watched it. The whole time all I could think of was “this is why they recommend at least 18 months between pregnancies”. She looks rough and I don’t mean sleep deprived, she looks completely depleted.
Of course everything was amazing and wonderful etc etc. If she has a third, I hope she’ll space them out more (yes, Claire, people plan these things) for her own sake.
Also I love how in hindsight she’s talking about how hard the last month was but during it she was all sunshine, rainbows and toxic positivity.

Reactions: 8
I just watched it. The whole time all I could think of was “this is why they recommend at least 18 months between pregnancies”. She looks rough and I don’t mean sleep deprived, she looks completely depleted.
Of course everything was amazing and wonderful etc etc. If she has a third, I hope she’ll space them out more (yes, Claire, people plan these things) for her own sake.
Also I love how in hindsight she’s talking about how hard the last month was but during it she was all sunshine, rainbows and toxic positivity.
Completely agree. My take home message from watching her birth video was “this is why they recommend you wait at least 12 months between pregnancies”
She talks about not being right her entire pregnancy, not being right since having gastro at 22 weeks, the last month being awful due to neck pain, so much so that at 38 weeks she asked to be induced at 39.
Then mentions as soon as baby was born all the pain disappeared and her OB even said 5 mins later “you look better already.”
There’s a reason Claire. You poor body needed to recover from your first and you simply didn’t let it.
The proof is in the pictures.

Reactions: 12
This could just be a me problem but I wish she’d stop dragging her babies out in the cold for walks and coffee. It’s bitterly cold in Hobart this week, not getting above 10/11 degrees during the day and there are so many nasty cold and flu strains going around making people sick for months at a time. It just seems a really selfish reason to be taking them out.

Reactions: 5
Ah, no…. Your hair looks thin, lifeless and like it needs 15cm cut off the dead and dying ends of it.
Of all the people on earth who have hair, you should not in any way be a person representing a company claiming to have products that do good things to hair.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah, no…. Your hair looks thin, lifeless and like it needs 15cm cut off the dead and dying ends of it.
Of all the people on earth who have hair, you should not in any way be a person representing a company claiming to have products that do good things to hair.
I’ve never, ever looked at her and thought, her hair looks great, I wonder what she uses!
Same goes for her skin.

WHO THE duck IS COMMENTING ON THAT HAIR!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Seriously. Now we're in the shower taking a shower in the nudy grifting a shampoo. I wanna know more than anything who took the video of the nude shower bathing. I just shake my head at her she is completely thinking she is so so into herself. 🥴🥴🤷
---

late may 2021.

early may 2023.
Omg what a change. She actually looks well in the first one but you can tell that she has lost so so so so much weight and actually gaunt, looks like a sick patient with a life threatening illness, as the face is the the first place people notice when you've lost weight.
---

late may 2021.

early may 2023.
Why mention lumps and bumps and cellulite if you aren't worried Claire🤷
---
I skipped thru it just for the curiousity factor, and ikk ikk ikk. The better question is WHO took this video seeing her in all her glory birthing a baby. Would love to ask her on her Sunday question day but I'm sure I would be chastised for asking such a personal question, yet here she is squatting like she in the bush doing some toilet business.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Ok guys, so I went down a bit of a rabbit hole tonight after I saw that little shower video so bear with me here but has Claire moved back into the old place and not mentioned it…again??
First photo is the old corner she used to have her cocoon chair - note the shutters on the windows. Now note the recent posts for the nursing chair, the play corner and the smug pregnant one - shutters are the same?
Then the nursery - the original nursery had the picture rail and the carpet she had to cover because she hated it. New nursery has nice fluffy carpet and (it’s difficult to get a good screen shot) no signs of a picture rail.
I’ll also add she’s been spending a lot more time with the twin on walks, coffee etc recently and also mentioned Krista just came down to feed the eldest kid the other day - not something that would make sense given the distance between their two house, unless Claire had moved back in around the corner again.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Ok guys, so I went down a bit of a rabbit hole tonight after I saw that little shower video so bear with me here but has Claire moved back into the old place and not mentioned it…again??
First photo is the old corner she used to have her cocoon chair - note the shutters on the windows. Now note the recent posts for the nursing chair, the play corner and the smug pregnant one - shutters are the same?
Then the nursery - the original nursery had the picture rail and the carpet she had to cover because she hated it. New nursery has nice fluffy carpet and (it’s difficult to get a good screen shot) no signs of a picture rail.
I’ll also add she’s been spending a lot more time with the twin on walks, coffee etc recently and also mentioned Krista just came down to feed the eldest kid the other day - not something that would make sense given the distance between their two house, unless Claire had moved back in around the corner again.
You’re right! Sometime between the posts on the 10th of March and 22nd April, the houses are different!!

• Wow
Yeah I forgot to mention that when I was looking at her pics. I noticed she had floorboards again and the house was certainly much brighter than the old carpeted house.

Quick, someone ask for a nursery tour! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Reactions: 5
You’ve out-sluethed detective Claire 😂 🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Amazing detective work! I wonder if she got moved on from that job. Especially as it’s not that long since it was in the paper about the other guy who applied for it taking TasPol to fairwork or somewhere.

• Wow
Where did she live previously the house with the sheers and shutters and where was the police house they lived in was it Richmond. I remember she showed us lots of her house when she got the sheer curtains. Maybe that could be a Sunday question, but I bet she'd either ignore question completely or chastise whoever asks a private question. Also noticed they were on/near a beach on a recent walk. Couldn't really pick what beach it was. Anybody know?🤷

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.