Thelifeofclaire_ #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She lying. As I think wasn't it a few weeks ago she said she'd never cooked a roast and was going to make one that day. šŸ„“šŸ¤·
---

I am truly blessed FFS Claire shut up about how blessed you are on having 2 children when others can't. Seriously STOP STOP STOP rubbing it in everyone's face....and also still getting out and about to have massages acting on showing her followers that even with a newborn she can do that. I'm sure it's all a front that things aren't going well at home. Oh I'm just waiting for the day when she has a meltdown on the gram to her followers.
Lol my daughter is 3 and I still have not found the time to get a facial or massage. But Iā€™m probably not as good or organised as Claire who can do it all so easily and is a real inspiration šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think there is some real maternal instinct missing if you can leave a newborn that easily for something so frivolous

Reactions: 12
I canā€™t even with this, like even the face, could it be any more smug?? Look at me, the cat that got the cream.

I think there is some real maternal instinct missing if you can leave a newborn that easily for something so frivolous
Especially a newborn thatā€™s supposedly exclusively breastfed with no expressing at all. How convenient his feeding schedule already aligns with her self care routine.
But sheā€™s always been maternal apparently which is why this has all been so easy for her. Well that was her response to one of her followers last question time anyway, like the universe is just rewarding her for wanting kids more than any other person who has ever walked the earth.

• Sick
  • Sad
ā€˜I truly am blessedā€™ā€¦

This really grated on me. Why arenā€™t I blessed?

So much better to say that youā€™re feeling grateful or lucky or whatever. You can acknowledge your feelings without suggesting that you are one of the chosen onesā€¦ it lands with a very smug vibe, even if that is the opposite of what sheā€™s trying to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
ā€˜I truly am blessedā€™ā€¦

This really grated on me. Why arenā€™t I blessed?

So much better to say that youā€™re feeling grateful or lucky or whatever. You can acknowledge your feelings without suggesting that you are one of the chosen onesā€¦ it lands with a very smug vibe, even if that is the opposite of what sheā€™s trying to do.
Oh look, sheā€™s praying now.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh look, sheā€™s praying now.
Yes I roared laughing šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­at that one when I read she prayed during her pregnancy. Oh Claire never knew you were religious. šŸ¤·šŸ¤· I've never heard her mention she's religious till now. Is the girl she's referring to saying she's prays so imsoblessedclaire will get on the band wagon. Wacko!!!!!

• Haha
And now we have iamsoblessedclaire showing she's getting out and about just like nothing's changed and also showing her boob, throwing it to everyone just how amazing everything is with her......mmmmm not quite convinced as she's been a bit quite on the gram todayšŸ¤·šŸ¤·šŸ¤·

• Haha
And now we have iamsoblessedclaire showing she's getting out and about just like nothing's changed and also showing her boob, throwing it to everyone just how amazing everything is with her......mmmmm not quite convinced as she's been a bit quite on the gram todayšŸ¤·šŸ¤·šŸ¤·
Oh no she told us yesterday she was giving us all a break from her for the long weekend, sheā€™s so thoughtful you know! Iā€™m with you and with what berry said above, sheā€™s giving off very strong vibes of trying to convince herself everything is amazing. Sheā€™s still getting her walks in, coffee runs, brunch, showing up for her gram fam, look everyone sheā€™s killing it! Looking forward to when the sleepy newborn phase is over and the partner is back at work and sheā€™s on her own.

Reactions: 5
So we've seen more the back, each side, the head,(except his face) of this baby Ernie in last 48 hours than we ever got to see of Houston when he was a baby. I getting vibes that she will one day soon show his face (be it briefly) it's a waiting game.šŸ¤·šŸ¤·

I think sheā€™s showing Ernie because heā€™s ā€˜normalā€™ size. Whereas Houston was so severely underweight, and still is, sheā€™s purposely hidden him to avoid comment and hate. Sheā€™s showing off that she CAN have a normal sized baby and that she CAN exclusively breastfeed. It wasnā€™t HER fault last time, it was Houstonā€™s. Just look at the smug face with her boob flopped out everywhere (not hating on BF, hating on Claire)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
God she spends money like it's water EVERY DAY. I suppose if you don't eat much food same old same old day in day out then no high grocery bill , she wouldn't be an impulsive shopper at the supermarket, just the essentials, also everything you own clothes, baby furniture, furniture etc etc etc etc etc etc etc are freebies and you have a police house. And I bet she gets a cut from all her utility bills being in a police house, and probably rents out her house she owns. So what else would she spend her money on. šŸ¤·šŸ¤·šŸ¤·šŸ¤·šŸ¤·

I think sheā€™s showing Ernie because heā€™s ā€˜normalā€™ size. Whereas Houston was so severely underweight, and still is, sheā€™s purposely hidden him to avoid comment and hate. Sheā€™s showing off that she CAN have a normal sized baby and that she CAN exclusively breastfeed. It wasnā€™t HER fault last time, it was Houstonā€™s. Just look at the smug face with her boob flopped out everywhere (not hating on BF, hating on Claire)
Itā€™s amazing what can happen when your (disordered) eating habits are taken out of your control and you actually engage the professional help that is provided to you (like the lactation consultant she claims she never knew even existed when she had the first one).
Thereā€™s been a few things sheā€™s said and done that suggest poor Houston has kinda been shoved aside in favour of the ā€œnormalā€ baby. Like her comment about prioritising horizontal time over entertaining the toddler while the baby sleeps and the random people turning up to feed Houston while she posts on insta. Interestingly, prioritising ā€œhorizontal timeā€ after her first baby is whatā€™s gotten her in this position in the first place (sorry, I couldnā€™t help myself) šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How the duck can she claim that she didnā€™t know that lactation consultant existed when she had both her babies at Calvary? They are in the obs rooms there and also one available on the ward. I didnā€™t deliver there, I went the other private option but each time I had private consults free of charge until I had overcome any issues. They couldnā€™t provide you with any more support if you asked. My friends who went to Calvary agreed.

Reactions: 8
How the duck can she claim that she didnā€™t know that lactation consultant existed when she had both her babies at Calvary? They are in the obs rooms there and also one available on the ward. I didnā€™t deliver there, I went the other private option but each time I had private consults free of charge until I had overcome any issues. They couldnā€™t provide you with any more support if you asked. My friends who went to Calvary agreed.
Makes no sense to me either. I delivered at the Royal and even there I had a lactation consultant when I moved to recovery, like literally for the first latch attempt. Then they visit on the ward and they were offered during health nurse and midwife visits once I was home. Thereā€™s no way that private patients would be offered less. My guess is know it all Claire declined the assistance first time around, like she declined most of the other advice around feeding her child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.