Thelifeofclaire_ #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing detective work! I wonder if she got moved on from that job. Especially as it’s not that long since it was in the paper about the other guy who applied for it taking TasPol to fairwork or somewhere.
Yes I’d love to know what’s happened. It was pretty obvious she wasn’t doing that role while she was pregnant and knowing her she’s probably jagged some other cushy role there.

Where did she live previously the house with the sheers and shutters and where was the police house they lived in was it Richmond. I remember she showed us lots of her house when she got the sheer curtains. Maybe that could be a Sunday question, but I bet she'd either ignore question completely or chastise whoever asks a private question. Also noticed they were on/near a beach on a recent walk. Couldn't really pick what beach it was. Anybody know?🤷
She goes to a few different beaches. Both her and Sam’s parents live near the beach so it’s often Kingston or lauderdale beach. They also walk along kangaroo bay quite often so sometimes it’s bellerive. Her old place is in upper clazza, right near the twin I believe.

Reactions: 3
Very sanctimonious with her breastfeeding. Now she's a pro on that too. Sanctimonious is an adjective that means “making a hypocritical show of being morally superior to other people.” We say that someone is sanctimonious if they pretend to be more ethical and pious than everyone else when they're actually no better than those around them.. spot on adjective of #iknoweverythingclaire.

Reactions: 5
Yes I’d love to know what’s happened. It was pretty obvious she wasn’t doing that role while she was pregnant and knowing her she’s probably jagged some other cushy role there.

She goes to a few different beaches. Both her and Sam’s parents live near the beach so it’s often Kingston or lauderdale beach. They also walk along kangaroo bay quite often so sometimes it’s bellerive. Her old place is in upper clazza, right near the twin I believe.
Her in laws live on Blackmans Bay beach. That’s where she used to drag the poor old dog for her power walks. They were living there nearly full time while she was pregnant with Houston because the Richmond police house was too cold, poor baby. So sad when your free house isn’t up to standard.

I wonder if they still have the dog.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Her in laws live on Blackmans Bay beach. That’s where she used to drag the poor old dog for her power walks. They were living there nearly full time while she was pregnant with Houston because the Richmond police house was too cold, poor baby. So sad when your free house isn’t up to standard.

I wonder if they still have the dog.
Can’t help but think the puppy has been dumped on the in-laws. It’s pretty obvious Claire never wanted him around and aside from the odd snarky remark about how she couldn’t make her kid Alfie (I think?) because that’s the dogs name, she literally never mentions him. Side note: I think not liking dogs says a lot about a person…

Reactions: 7
Omg I’ve always had her promo vids on mute, but accidentally let today’s play. She can’t say ‘Cleo’ correctly hahahah

Reactions: 4
Omg I’ve always had her promo vids on mute, but accidentally let today’s play. She can’t say ‘Cleo’ correctly hahahah
OMG I just came here to say this! No wonder the captions always pick it up as “Claire” harper 😂 but also, was quite surprised we didn’t get reminded she’s 4 weeks post partum 478 times in her try on haul video, like she constantly reminded us she was pregnant in all her videos as if no one could tell.

OMG I just came here to say this! No wonder the captions always pick it up as “Claire” harper 😂 but also, was quite surprised we didn’t get reminded she’s 4 weeks post partum 478 times in her try on haul video, like she constantly reminded us she was pregnant in all her videos as if no one could tell.
The subtitles on her story today had Claire Harbour 😂 tell me you’re a massive bogan without telling me…

• Haha
So....asked her on question time yesterday if she had moved house but as expected totally ignored. Knew she wouldn't answer it🤷

Reactions: 8
So....asked her on question time yesterday if she had moved house but as expected totally ignored. Knew she wouldn't answer it🤷
I don’t think you were the only one 😂

It actually makes me really angry how she treats her followers like idiots. I know in a lot of cases they clearly are because they follow and listen to her bullshit advice but does she think people won’t notice?? And to be honest I’m not sure why she needs to be so secretive, nobody’s asking for her home address or anything like that and no doubt now she’s back in her insta worthy place we’ll start seeing more of it. I guess it’s like the kids though, happy to share if someone’s paying her to do it.

I don’t think you were the only one 😂

It actually makes me really angry how she treats her followers like idiots. I know in a lot of cases they clearly are because they follow and listen to her bullshit advice but does she think people won’t notice?? And to be honest I’m not sure why she needs to be so secretive, nobody’s asking for her home address or anything like that and no doubt now she’s back in her insta worthy place we’ll start seeing more of it. I guess it’s like the kids though, happy to share if someone’s paying her to do it.
Maybe I should of asked her if she'd moved into her "insta worthy home" I'm sure I would of got of reply then with some chastising to go with it. If she had to explain the move it would be some bullshit lying reason as she's never transparent with her answer to her personal life. Maybe if we keep on asking she'll answer one day.🥴🥴🤷🤷🤷

Maybe I should of asked her if she'd moved into her "insta worthy home" I'm sure I would of got of reply then with some chastising to go with it. If she had to explain the move it would be some bullshit lying reason as she's never transparent with her answer to her personal life. Maybe if we keep on asking she'll answer one day.🥴🥴🤷🤷🤷
She’d just name and shame you for trolling her by continuing to ask the same question 🙄 you’ve actually reminded me because in my journey down the rabbit hole the other night I came across the responses to questions when she announced the first pregnancy and tried to claim she’d never said she was single after her and Sam got together. We all know that was complete and utter bullshit.
I don’t know how people are still buying into her I’m so real and open and honest and what you see is what you get trope when she’s kept a partner, two babies identities, her actual profession and two house moves secret.

If I hear her say one more time "fill my own cup up" I'll vomit. She sickens me

• Sick
If I hear her say one more time "fill my own cup up" I'll vomit. She sickens me
I fkn HATE this whole 'fill my cup' bullshit all these influencers have latched on to. It's the most overused, ridiculous sounding term and most of them do duck all, all day! Why on earth they feel like they need or deserve to do something nice for themselves every day that ends in Y is beyond me 🙄

Reactions: 9
I get that parenting is hard and all consuming but isn’t being a mother all that she’s ever wanted? I would’ve thought if that’s the case then wouldn’t being with your children and interacting with them “fill your cup”?

Also, wondering when the disclaimer is going to come about Claire doing lighter weights etc because there’s no suggestion here that she modified this in any way and 80kg back squats a month after giving birth doesn’t seem like something a medical professional would approve.

Attachments

• Wow
I get that parenting is hard and all consuming but isn’t being a mother all that she’s ever wanted? I would’ve thought if that’s the case then wouldn’t being with your children and interacting with them “fill your cup”?

Also, wondering when the disclaimer is going to come about Claire doing lighter weights etc because there’s no suggestion here that she modified this in any way and 80kg back squats a month after giving birth doesn’t seem like something a medical professional would approve.
Babes! She knows best! Do your own rESeARcH

• Haha
I wonder if she measures her quality of parenting by whether or not she's able to make time to 'fill her up' - as she says?
I remember before she had Houston she posted that they were her non-negotiables, and I found it very interesting.

Has she ever suffered from depression, or rather, acknowledged that she has?

I wonder if she measures her quality of parenting by whether or not she's able to make time to 'fill her up' - as she says?
I remember before she had Houston she posted that they were her non-negotiables, and I found it very interesting.

Don't be ridiculous! Her life is perfect! Her kids are perfect! SHE is perfect!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Well it can’t be measured by time actually spent with the kids because all she ever seems to be doing is “taking 5 minutes for herself” while the baby sleeps. So what’s the eldest one doing while she does that? Playing with the blender in the kitchen she hasn’t baby proofed? Setting up a meth lab in the bathroom?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has she forgotten that she has another child? She doesn’t really seem to talk about him anymore, it’s all about the new baby

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.