Thelifeofclaire_ #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dumping Houston we have a problem at her parents as she’s simply not capable of looking after the two of them 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
She would’ve dumped both of them if it wasn’t for the fact she’s refusing to express so no one else can feed the baby. I get the feeling from her comments this morning that this is the first time she’s been solely responsible for getting both kids out of the house to get to something that’s actually time critical. Hard work, isn’t it Claire?!

Reactions: 8
With her showing Ernie wayyyyyy more than she’s ever shown of Houston — does he have any facial differences? I am wondering now. Poor little guy. I hope he doesn’t feel pushed aside for his baby brother like it seems he is.

Reactions: 9
Oooooooh question time. So I asked her why she has shown 2nd baby more than the 1st one. I'm sure I'll be chastised with the holy than though attitude. Or she'll ignore it completely and then we won't see as much as "Ernie" because someone has noticed she favours one for the other. Waiting on tender hooks🤷🤷🤷🤷

Oooooooh question time. So I asked her why she has shown 2nd baby more than the 1st one. I'm sure I'll be chastised with the holy than though attitude. Or she'll ignore it completely and then we won't see as much as "Ernie" because someone has noticed she favours one for the other. Waiting on tender hooks🤷🤷🤷🤷
And she’s completely misinterpreted the question 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aw, she gave a shout out to the Tattlers. We’re all super sad and we need to question ourselves and do the internal work we need.

I don’t ever feel like people are bitching her out for the sake of it. It’s more commentary and discussion of the super problematic things that she CHOOSES to put out into a public domain.

• Haha
Aw, she gave a shout out to the Tattlers. We’re all super sad and we need to question ourselves and do the internal work we need.

I don’t ever feel like people are bitching her out for the sake of it. It’s more commentary and discussion of the super problematic things that she CHOOSES to put out into a public domain.
Yep directing people who otherwise wouldn’t know about Tattle, straight to it 😂

I’ve always thought the same and I always point out that not every “influencer” has a tattle thread or even gets a mention so maybe she should take the time to do the internal work herself and figure out why it is she’s even got a thread in the first place.

I love the holier than thou attitude towards tattle from influencers..you literally encourage people to buy tit they don’t need for a living…have a look in the mirror yourself love

Reactions: 7
I don't care what she says miss goody two shoes. As if she hasn't had an opinion of an influencer and said it to someone else. Same thing as being here. We do not rat her out on IG page so. If your putting yourself out there on social media what do you expect, everyone to love you. Get real Claire 🤷🤷Get off social media Claire if you don't like the heat. I'd say a lot of people think things about her but wouldn't dare say it. Maybe they might now they know tattle exists.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’ve always thought the same and I always point out that not every “influencer” has a tattle thread or even gets a mention so maybe she should take the time to do the internal work herself and figure out why it is she’s even got a thread in the first place.
I consider that Clem Ford is extremely controversial- people either love her or despise her. She just got her first thread either today or yesterday.
What does that say about Claire’s behaviour, that she is two threads deep already? Clem at least will back herself in and has never posted a photo with the caption “white is right” and then a crying retraction when it got a good reaction *cough*.

letting everyone know she has a thread on here is not super smart. people would be reading now and know all the details she tries to keep quiet. whoops.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have no idea how to make a new thread but does anyone have any title suggestions?
Thelifeofclaire_ #3 - life with two under two, Claire has no clue!
- fills her cup so often it must be the size of a pool. And it’s called daycare Claire, not f$&king school!
- didn’t want baby #1 to be seen but can’t wait to splash #2 all over our screens.

Ok someone with some creativity, please step in 😂

• Haha
I have no idea how to make a new thread but does anyone have any title suggestions?
Thelifeofclaire_ #3 - life with two under two, Claire has no clue!
- fills her cup so often it must be the size of a pool. And it’s called daycare Claire, not f$&king school!
- didn’t want baby #1 to be seen but can’t wait to splash #2 all over our screens.

Ok someone with some creativity, please step in 😂
I like the first one

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.