Thelifeofclaire_ #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What';s she saying / doing?
It’s all about the baby. ‘I’ve got 5 minutes before I have to feed the baby’ She posted a day in the life. Nothing about the older child. Don’t think I’ve seen here acknowledge him at all in the last week

• Sad
Reactions: 5
It’s all about the baby. ‘I’ve got 5 minutes before I have to feed the baby’ She posted a day in the life. Nothing about the older child. Don’t think I’ve seen here acknowledge him at all in the last week
I get the impression that the partner has been responsible for the eldest one while she dedicates herself to exclusively feeding the baby.
We’ve touched on this before but I genuinely think she’s almost embarrassed to share Houston because he’s so tiny for his age. That would be why we’ve seen so much of the new baby already and we literally saw nothing of Houston when he was a baby - she knew people would notice his size and question his feeding etc and despite claiming she knows best about everything, she actually really struggles when too many people question her.

Reactions: 7
Why is she still acting like 2 under 2 is this easy breezy dream? Where’s the realness? It’s all so fake and contrived.

Reactions: 10
Why is she still acting like 2 under 2 is this easy breezy dream? Where’s the realness? It’s all so fake and contrived.
She acts as if she’s the only woman ever to give birth. This woman grinds my gears but I can’t look away. I’m just waiting for it to all blow up in her face

Reactions: 8
Houston has most definitely been shipped off to extra daycare and the family now the partner is back at work. No way is she actually juggling 2 under two lol

Reactions: 6
Why are you unpacking clothes Claire? You haven’t moved, have you? Surely her followers have to start picking up on her lies. Oh no wait, she doesn’t lie, she just avoids disclosing the truth…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Why is her 1 year + aged child still eating purées?? At this age he should be eating pretty much the same food as everyone else, just smaller pieces/portions. That poor kid is probably starving 🤨

Attachments

• Sad
I bet the partner hasn't gone back to work yet. And seeing as she's moved closer now to her twinny that she'll be around to help as well. So even if she's is having a hard time she wouldn't dare complain and say she was because " she so blessed with having kids and she feels for those that can't conceive"🤷🤷
---
Why are you unpacking clothes Claire? You haven’t moved, have you? Surely her followers have to start picking up on her lies. Oh no wait, she doesn’t lie, she just avoids disclosing the truth…
Did you notice she didn't have a question time this sunday. Maybe too many people asked her had she moved. Everytime she says she send "Houston" to school I scream into the phone "it's not school head it DAYCARE"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is her 1 year + aged child still eating purées?? At this age he should be eating pretty much the same food as everyone else, just smaller pieces/portions. That poor kid is probably starving 🤨
He’s been on solids since 4.5 months and literally gagged on anything with texture, due to a high palate and not actually chewing things or something like that. Which Claire didn’t discover until her 12 month health nurse visit because #claireknowsbest didn’t realise it’s not normal for a baby to throw up everything they eat. Between that and the refusal to move to formula until they threatened a feeding tube, is it any wonder the poor kid is so tiny?!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
He’s been on solids since 4.5 months and literally gagged on anything with texture, due to a high palate and not actually chewing things or something like that. Which Claire didn’t discover until her 12 month health nurse visit because #claireknowsbest didn’t realise it’s not normal for a baby to throw up everything they eat. Between that and the refusal to move to formula until they threatened a feeding tube, is it any wonder the poor kid is so tiny?!
This is so fucked up. I can't imagine being so pig headed and needing to be right all the time that you would put your own ego before the health of your baby. Disgusting.

He didn’t want me to take the pic, so I did and put it on the gram. Social suicide in middle primary.
IMG_3436.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
He didn’t want me to take the pic, so I did and put it on the gram. Social suicide in middle primary.View attachment 2288324
Sometimes my kids don’t want me to take a photo…. Sometimes I insist (first day of school photos….I have 18yr old and 15yr old boys) but it doesn’t get put on my social media. Where I know every single person, and don’t have an open profile. Gobsmacked by this, the poor kid. And she’s not even flogging something! Absolutely no reason to post it

Reactions: 10
Sorry for the confusion, the photo of Maverick was from Krista’s page. But they both show similar inappropriate behaviours.

He didn’t want me to take the pic, so I did and put it on the gram. Social suicide in middle primary.View attachment 2288324
Yep mums know best. Anything for the gram and content. Can you imagine the poor mavs going to school the next day and probably some of the mums who are friends showing this to their kid and mavs friends and being laughed at, at the expense of the mother Krista wanting content for her IG page. No respect for what the kid wants Krista just wouldn't think of the consequences of this. How old is mav???? carry a dolly in back pack. Thinking this is going to make him a good father one day. Seriously demented is Krista.
---
Sorry for the confusion, the photo of Maverick was from Krista’s page. But they both show similar inappropriate behaviours.
It won't be long before Claire shows Ernie's face. She's etching up for a full frontal photos soon. With all the side, back,fingers, legs,toes,profiles it's gonna happen. Isn't it funny No1 Houston she didn't show a glimpse of any of him eeeeeever when a baby and still hasn't show any real shots of him yet she's shown soooooo much of the 2nd Ernie. We know who the favourite will be just by all the different content from 1st baby to 2nd baby. If there's something wrong with Houston's palate is he able to talk. Why is she going to a speech pathologist for food related issues if there's not a problem like she makes out there isn't and everything's hunky dory. 🤷🤷
---
Someone please enlighten us of the Instagram Claire the false one we see breezing thru motherhood with not a care and coping and the one that has issues with the 1st born and the real Claire and her struggles with motherhood.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.