Thelifeofclaire_ #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only a matter of time before this kids all over insta, surely? You can just tell she’s itching to show everyone her “normal” baby (I mean absolutely no offence to Houston with this at all - I’m sure he is beautiful as all babies are no matter how little he is - my shade is 100% at his holier than thou mother).

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Only a matter of time before this kids all over insta, surely? You can just tell she’s itching to show everyone her “normal” baby (I mean absolutely no offence to Houston with this at all - I’m sure he is beautiful as all babies are no matter how little he is - my shade is 100% at his holier than thou mother).
if Houston was a tiny girl she’d be spamming her and commenting on how perfect and tiny she is constantly. She’s so disordered she’d be celebrating it even more. Shame being a petite boy doesn’t fit her agenda. I am going to bet she will end up showing their faces for sponsored content instead of returning to work. She will do a 360 when she realises how hard juggling work and 2 under 2 is

Reactions: 10
if Houston was a tiny girl she’d be spamming her and commenting on how perfect and tiny she is constantly. She’s so disordered she’d be celebrating it even more. Shame being a petite boy doesn’t fit her agenda. I am going to bet she will end up showing their faces for sponsored content instead of returning to work. She will do a 360 when she realises how hard juggling work and 2 under 2 is
Agree. Notice there has not been one negative thing said on her IG to her followers about anything baby orientated. Like sleep depravation, feeding etc etc etc. She seems to be reverting back to being kmartclaire flogging everything Kmart lately. Can't wait for all this sickening positivity she's showing now and everything is rosy crap, falls apart at the seams when she's left on her own with both kids when the partner goes back to work.

Reactions: 6
Well well well well well. What a first. Have actually put his name out there on the IG . She'd put that out there as a cryptic clue waiting and dying for her dim wit followers to ask her what she means by saying "hello Hudson hey". She's so itching to do a show and tell of both kids anytime soooooooo soon. One way to get more time for her IG page. What an absolute piece of work.
IMG_20230617_084432.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Well well well well well. What a first. Have actually put his name out there on the IG . She'd put that out there as a cryptic clue waiting and dying for her dim wit followers to ask her what she means by saying "hello Hudson hey". She's so itching to do a show and tell of both kids anytime soooooooo soon. One way to get more time for her IG page. What an absolute piece of work.
View attachment 2245594
His name isn't Hudson though is it!?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Of course Claire is doing weighted workouts three weeks postpartum… 🫠
But she knows her body guys and isn’t doing anything strenuous until her 6 week check up 🙄 how about instead of prioritising getting your body back, you try using the time to engage and interact with your older child, who you’ve already admitted you’re struggling to find the time to spend with.

Reactions: 7
Just some photos for those who don’t follow her. That smug face we all want to slap, then the haggard face that is a reflection of how it’s really going..
I really feel sorry for Houston. He is clearly not going to be the favourite child.
She looks unwell.

Reactions: 6

late may 2021.

early may 2023.
Tell us motherhood has been hard without telling us motherhood has been hard…you might still be a size 10 Claire and think you’re “healthy” but your mottled, corpse face is telling us otherwise.

Reactions: 5
This is how you're supposed to look with 2 tiny babies. No sleep makes you look awful most of the time. Why are these people insistent on making it a I'm grateful moment. It's ok to say this is tit right now, it's a stage and it will get better one day. Three weeks PP I was almost hallucinating because of sleep deprivation. Not going to do workouts and post on the gram 24/7

So in three and a half weeks she has only once had to feed both kids at the same time and she’s making out like she’s a hero for managing that on her own…she is absolutely fucked when the partner goes back to work.

Attachments

• Haha
So in three and a half weeks she has only once had to feed both kids at the same time and she’s making out like she’s a hero for managing that on her own…she is absolutely fucked when the partner goes back to work.
She is absolutely fucked. Period.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.