Thefatfunnyone #2 Fat but not funny she’s just rather gummy now give Jess all ya money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS! The obese, unfunny one and Trev are nothing like Rochelle & Marvin Humes! 😂
Whyyyy is she trying to act like they look similar? I know she’s tryna keep it lighthearted & jokey but I feel like she genuinely things they’re alike.....can’t manifest this one babes sorry 🤣

Reactions: 5
She has compared herself and trev to Rochelle and Marvin Humes a few times now, wanting to recreate photos...is she for real?!

Reactions: 3
Whyyyy is she trying to act like they look similar? I know she’s tryna keep it lighthearted & jokey but I feel like she genuinely things they’re alike.....can’t manifest this one babes sorry 🤣
She jokes about it but I genuinely think she thinks they are similar! Just like she sees herself as the UK’s version of Oprah 😂 The only thing they should have in common with each other is Weight Watchers... ! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone noticed how she never lets her follow count go above 1,000? When she finds new accounts she wants to follow, she goes through and unfollows other accounts to keep the number low, in order to remain “exclusive” I assume. If that doesn’t smack of how utterly false and tactical her entire online presence is then I don’t know what does.

Yas I know it’s a bit bleeping odd that I picked up on this but it’s also a bit bleeping odd that she does it so I’ll take the L on that.

OMG he actually does!!!! I just find him so vulgar and sleazy. He just seems so disrespectful, 100% the type that cheats on her and hits on women in bars and clubs.
That's why she has him on lockdown and monitors his accounts I reckon. She knows he's got a wandering eye 👀👀. Christ, I'd be shoving him out the door! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Since the numerous ads she's now trying to post family content like the trip to Costa. Weekends are peak traffic so I predict lots of ads coming up.

Reactions: 1
Why are people tagging her saying some couple looks like them?

They’re not sexy. As in, in the slightest.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Has anyone noticed how she never lets her follow count go above 1,000? When she finds new accounts she wants to follow, she goes through and unfollows other accounts to keep the number low, in order to remain “exclusive” I assume. If that doesn’t smack of how utterly false and tactical her entire online presence is then I don’t know what does.

Yas I know it’s a bit bleeping odd that I picked up on this but it’s also a bit bleeping odd that she does it so I’ll take the L on that.
She’s actually went to 1001 😭😭😭😭
She is an AVID tattle reader. Confess Jess! Get it off your chest 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does she think we are born yesterday? 😂

She reads because she thinks she will give people what they want and be more “relatable”

Well, I can’t relate less to person who pushes ads and sales because they want to be the next “insta star” and I can’t relate to people who don’t wash.

Reactions: 1
duck me sideways, she’s actually trying to jump on the ‘Gentle parenting’ bandwagon..
First of all, you don’t actually parent
Second we all can see your a self entitled brat that splits your dummy out at such velocity it could blind someone if you don’t get your way. Nothing about you is ‘Gentle’ and piss off trana get your slimy hands on anything that sells. Gentle my arse hole.

I wonder if selling your children online, making them do unboxing vids, dragging them on overnight flight to freezing cold destinations to up engagement, and leaving them with in laws so you can 'event trawl' counts as gentle parenting......

Reactions: 7
Her kid is a brat. I just watched the Costco video. Why is she allowed to behave like that. And then be given ice cream and pizza after?!?

Her kid is a brat. I just watched the Costco video. Why is she allowed to behave like that. And then be given ice cream and pizza after?!?
because lazy, thick parents don’t bother setting boundaries, disciplining their kids or implementing consequences. Her child’s behaviour is disgusting but she’s a product of her work-shy dad and selfish, lazy, narcissistic mother.

Reactions: 7
Her kid has anxiety. They parent with screens. Stress balls. And she flaunts them for money

I get icky in general over parents who want their kids to be youtube stars but these instagram mums are a bit nuts aren’t they??

Reactions: 4
Her kid has anxiety. They parent with screens. Stress balls. And she flaunts them for money

I get icky in general over parents who want their kids to be youtube stars but these instagram mums are a bit nuts aren’t they??
But then she said they weren’t allowed screens on the plane! She’s the biggest hypocrite ever

The Costco vlog demonstrates everything wrong with YouTube. Instagram.

It’s so cringe. Imagine seeing people recording themselves going to bloody Costco. Plus, there 7 year old having a 2 year old style meltdown that they film and mock. It’s all wrong. So so wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.