Thefatfunnyone #2 Fat but not funny she’s just rather gummy now give Jess all ya money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can go to any event she fancies, trekking to and from London to do so. But commuting to work deserves a medal? No.

Also, why the duck can’t you go to your child’s parents evening? Clash with all the events I expect

Reactions: 6
Looks like she goes to an office (Yes, 4 hour round trip, you've told us a million times) once a week and pretends to wfh whilst posting about mice the rest of the time. And how many skin care products is she going to advertise this month? Do the pr companies really not check her feed for the zillion other products she 'swears by'...
Her skin never looks any better 🧐

Reactions: 5
I don’t mind Jess but I just watched her live and why does she speak so much more ghetto when she’s with Trev?

Reactions: 4
I don’t mind Jess but I just watched her live and why does she speak so much more ghetto when she’s with Trev?
It’s so CRINGE! Fair enough if Trev speaks like that but she literally switches up how she acts, what she says & how she says it whenever she’s doing a live with him. Makes her come across as quite fake actually

Trev seems like the biggest dick ever, he literally seems like the worst guy. Such a prick and so judgmental. Also who the duck does Jess think when she’s around him it’s unreal she acts so gangster - I bet all her middle class insta mum friends are cringing

Reactions: 4
Surly she must know he’s a dick. He’s totally inappropriate and boring to watch. More boring than she is, I can’t stand the ghetto talk! She is defo on the spectrum for some sort of personality disorder.

Trev seems like the biggest dick ever, he literally seems like the worst guy. Such a prick and so judgmental. Also who the duck does Jess think when she’s around him it’s unreal she acts so gangster - I bet all her middle class insta mum friends are cringing
You’re not the girl he roasted on the live last night are you? 😂

Reactions: 1
You’re not the girl he roasted on the live last night are you? 😂
i regretedly actually missed the live - I was thinking more his previous features on her stories and videos. Who did he roast? And what did they do

Reactions: 1
They both have very questionable and mysogynist views. He kept saying 'prossy' and she was brapping him until she saw the comments come through. She then started worrying about her deals and ads and politically correct preachy onstage pro choice Jess came out. He is an as dumb as a box of frogs and when they're both talking it really is an advert for why you should deffo get those grades and go to uni. Both completely uneducated with very questionable views. Really revealed her for being fake with her pro women stance.

Reactions: 8
This is what I HATE about instacunts. “Oh I have found THE present my girl wanted. She will be so happy. We follow the four present rule” Blah blah blah.

how lovely... way to go to make people feel tit they can’t afford a £90 grotesque plastic monstrosity for their kids... especially when you get given these things for free. Arse.

Reactions: 12
#couple goals 🤣🤣🤣 come on jess yous aren't fooling anyone!

Also its sun. Golden from the sun. Son no.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.