Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Don’t abuse your platform? Like that time you wanted to use yours to charge vulnerable people £10 for your unqualified “debt advice”

FUCK RIGHT OFF.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

TheOnlySB

Chatty Member
I’m going to hell but her kids, mainly the eldest look like they’ve been raised by wolves and they’ve just found them.
Here’s Jess with all this self care bollocks and hair masks and the kids are feral.
I’ve got two and right now we look feral but I don’t advertise it.. don’t expect every pic to be rosy and glam but they look like they found the eldest in the woods.. in every pic.

I know. I’m going to hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
Thread name suggestion; Unfunny one has got a new son, She don’t like his name but he’s good for her “fame”

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Ifyouknowyouknow

Chatty Member
Just watching her stories from this morning and she said ‘to all those people who always say my stomach is SO flat’... erm... who are these people and what pictures are they looking at?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh my god this girl is fucking scum.

Remember when she put up a picture of her dead friend at her show and the crowd stood and clapped for the dead friend? It was not a standing ovation for Jess, it was for Emma.

Fast forward to when Jess thinks people have forgotten about it and she is promoting her tour saying she got a standing ovation for being an obese woman in a crop top. This girl knows NO boundaries. She will stop at nothing to make money and elevate herself. Emma would be turning in her grave.

Oh and whilst on the subject, we are STILL waiting for Jess to tell us how much money she actually raised for charities in Emma’s name. She promised to share the exact amounts and proof of payment to the charities - never happened but she did get a new kitchen. Scum.

Reactions: 19
First post... actually my second but my last one last week which was an essay just didn’t go through 😩

I cannot stand this Instagram account and I have NUFF to say about it but weirdly the reason I’ve been compelled to post again is actually the physical insult in the title - it’s too far! We know she reads here and she doesn’t need to read insults about the things that she can’t change ie her face. Just my two cents.

With regards to everything but her face, I’ve absolutely had enough but can’t look away. I do think this comes from a place of deep self esteem issues but the way it manifests (ew buzz word) is this gross narcissism and ultimately the abuse of her followers.

I have followed her since the days when she might have been considered a normal human being and the demise has been grim. It appears she reads on here and then posts accordingly but has some kind of immediate amnesia before going back to the same tactics. You cannot f*cking manipulate broke people into paying you to learn how to not be broke, especially when you’re not even remotely qualified. And don’t get me started on pimping the dead friend. I refuse to believe that this girl’s family read her posts and think anything other than she is being an absolute prick. She was selling things to raise money for the related charities and never disclosed what she raised, she also didn’t continue it, presumably because it didn’t line her own pocket sufficiently. It’s not charity if you’re doing it for yourself 🙄

Her posts show about 3% engagement from her overall following and when I last looked she had only sold about 20% of the tickets for her shows. It isn’t working and therein lies the desperation. She will milk the 3% dry and then it’ll be game over.

But yeah as per first point, however much of a user and all round knob she is conduct wise, the personal insults about how she looks really dilute the valid points I see raised on here and I don’t think they’re needed.

Reactions: 18
She’s changed her bio from Motivational Speaker to Digital Creator. Ahahahaha what an absolute gong I cannot cope. Can you imagine living inside her head? 😂😩

Anyone: Hi Jess, so what do you do?

Jess: Oh I’m a digital creator *flicks hair, twerks, shakes tits*

Anyone: Oh right, what’s that then? What do you create?

*pause*

*long pause*

*longer pause*

*distracting close shot of scrunched up face with huge eyes and frizzy bun*

*furiously taps into google looking for the definition*

*more pause*

*tits again*

*changes bio to Manifestation Consultant*

*blocks Anyone*

Last edited:
  • Haha

Basicbasic

VIP Member
On a night away but meant to be working today..... never in the history of working from home has it been so openly abused. She's the reason companies do not trust people to wfh. No integrity and zero honesty.

Cjh78

Chatty Member
I doubted her fear of giving birth a long time ago, but to see a video of her dancing minutes before going down for her section proves she is one big LIAR!

Reactions: 17

TheOnlySB

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion - ‘Had three kids just to moan, although I just ignore them as I can’t put down my phone’

• Haha

Basicbasic

VIP Member
She's just so disingenuous. My friend works in social media marketing and this works in a v specific way. There's no way she can story about needing a car and 3 weeks later Audi offer her a car. These things work in very specific ways. She will have pitched you Audi months and months ago, they will have asked her to story saying she's interested in a car, she will then show her story view/ response stats to Audi pr to prove she has an audience. she'll even throw in some responses from her other fake accounts recommending Audi. Hey contract will be very specific, and then she will get the car. It's so fake how she's always creating fake life scenarios to fit her ad schedule. Ie, Sofia has dry skin guys what do you recommend? Cue e45 ad. I need to budget I'm broke guys, cue partnership with eBay, I need a car etc etc etc.

They fit ads into their life scenarios to make their feeds look authentic, real etc and get the ads to slot in. Really the whole feed is one big stealth ad, but followers are non the wiser.

• Wow
  • Angry

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Her post mentioning working and pregnancy was the pity me shit we all waited for. She did not disappoint!
She works three days a week and has a self-indulgent social media hobby and a stay at home husband who does everything for her and in laws who subsidise their lifestyle.

She can ram her pity party right up her arse... also... she has CHOSEN to have another baby.

Reactions: 16

Emsie

VIP Member
Just brush the kids hair! She does all that curly hair stuff but doesn’t seem to condition let alone brush sophia’s hair!
Exactly this! I've seen a million tutorials on jess's curly hair, jess's straight hair, jess's banana conditioner but why doesn't poor old Sophia's hair get any attention. It really bugs me beyond belief. Brush and smooth the kids hair into a ponytail or plait. All she has done is cuddle Jason Donavan. Put him down!

• Haha

Rosie1111

I’ve emailed Audi to express how disgusted I am in the lengthy test drive and the inevitability ‘gifted’ car. I do not feel the already privileged should be rewarded when there are honest, hard working, struggling families out there!! If Jess is meant to be influencing me to go and purchase from Audi, rest assured, it has had the opposite effect. I would rather take my hard earned money to a retailer that offer the normal family a weekend long test drive and do not promote through an influencer who is quite frankly, the biggest waste of time and energy. One minute she’s promoting budgets and the next she’s promoting an Audi Q7, out of the majority of families price range. Does it make any sense? Absolutely not!! Get this woman off of Instagram. Awful.

miss.enchi.lada

Not to be rude (lmao!!!) but... I've always thought she looks proper soapy and like she probably has that sort of yeasty stale farty smell. And like she scratches her hair a lot. And like she probably has one of those homes where you innocently put your hand on say, the sofa or something, only for there to be strange sticky or wet stuff there. 🤷‍♀️

Also, no idea why Audi are so keen on having her as the face of their social media ads... She's hardly what I think of when I imagine an Audi. Unless the Audi is covered in crumbs.

• Haha

Gonefishing29

👆I agree with this, there is zero consistency in her content. Who wants to see a random instagrammer talk about random crap at that price!

If Candice B did a tour then at least I would know that she would be talking about black women's rights with some fashion dropped in.

What is the Fat funny ones strand, her stories are muddled rambling, she needs to step up her professionalism and use her page toshow who she is. She might then sell some tickets rather than have to give them away.
That’s the issue isn’t it. She has no idea who she really bloody is and it really shows in the crap she sprouts. One minute she’s telling people how to budget their money and live a frugal lifestyle and the next she’s driving across the country spending hundreds of pounds on petrol in an Audi Q7, new outfits and make up artists.

These shows are been such a flop but she’ll continue to do them to prove a point because she cares so much what others think. There’s some strong underlying mental issues going on and I imagine at one point in the future things will come to a head. Until then, she’ll keep pushing and pushing herself to try and make herself famous because it’s only then that’ I think she’ll believe she has any self worth.

Jess believes being famous means your superior to everyone else. She cares so much what people think of her that she’s desperate to come across as though she’s somehow “made it”. She is sooooooo desperate for acceptance and to be adored that she’ll do ANYTHING in her power to make it happen.

Unfortunately it won’t ever happen for Jess and even if it did, it won’t make her happy because fame never does.

Reactions: 15