Thefatfunnyone #2 Fat but not funny she’s just rather gummy now give Jess all ya money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she filmed the tantrum to show she is relatable but in reality it proved she is a massive contradiction! Costco is no fun for adults let alone kids

Reactions: 6
She really grinds my nuts lol who’s paying money to see her speak? About what? How she doesn’t parent? Or wash? Ffs

Reactions: 2
No the woman wasn’t looking at your for chugging on the chocolate sauce... she was thinking what a moron you were filming a shop in Costco! 🙄

Reactions: 4
The funniest bit of that Costco video was her saying “a lot of this will last 6 months” yeah, if you do washing once every 3 weeks, I’d imagine washing liquid does last 6 months!

Reactions: 8
The funniest bit of that Costco video was her saying “a lot of this will last 6 months” yeah, if you do washing once every 3 weeks, I’d imagine washing liquid does last 6 months!
Which by jess’s standards it probably will last 6 months

I don’t get the point in the video being called a ‘budget’ shopping video. She buys loads of stuff that’s not on the list and then says they’ve gone massively over budget 🤔 ermmmmmm doesn’t that defeat the whole object of what she’s trying to do?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she filmed the tantrum to show she is relatable but in reality it proved she is a massive contradiction! Costco is no fun for adults let alone kids
The really sad thing is how excited she got when the tantrum happened. You could just tell she was thinking about it being good content. It's actually really sad. Poor kids.

• Wow
  • Sad
Filming your child having a meltdown in Costco. More new lows being reached, well done Jess.

Isn’t it sad that we live in a time that people will literally try and flog any aspect of their life for money.

I think she’s really detached from her children, their privacy rights and the message she tries to preach rather than the content she puts out.

I wonder is she is still in therapy? I think not since her behaviour seems more crazy and erratic than perviously. she’s also been desperate and a sheep but she seems really unhinged and desperate lately.

So a little mouse makes her feel dirty and itchy but not washing her hair for what seems like months on end doesn’t 🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Been meaning to say for a few weeks, I watched the New York vlog, that’s 9 minutes of my life I’ll never get back.. but I did just find it quite sad, the poor girl was so tired and I just don’t think a 7 year old is ready to go on her dream holiday, she’s not old enough to appreciate it and it’s bloody freezing in winter and I’d struggle with a night flight as an adult! Jess may have got a great deal but still a big waste of money in my opinion.

Reactions: 2
I can’t help but think these continuous out pours for Trev are actually because he needs the validation of being all the things Jess actually wants him to be

Who are all these followers who are constantly asking her how she 'manages it all and works so hard'???? It's all in her head. It's her most used phrase.... How do I work so hard... doing what exactly Jess.

Reactions: 12
Who are all these followers who are constantly asking her how she 'manages it all and works so hard'???? It's all in her head. It's her most used phrase.... How do I work so hard... doing what exactly Jess.
I would like to see where one person has asked her that.

Does she have a job that we don’t know about? She doesn’t seem to have an amazing work life balance. She works a few days a week in HR!!!!!!!

She acts like she’s our fighting crime and keeping our streets safe 70 hours week!

She is insufferable! Trev most do EVERYTHING in that household

Reactions: 3
I don’t get her latest post. So basically trev does it all - she doesn’t even go to parents evening?

I’m sorry but both my partner and I work and Still manage to go to all the events and both know what’s going on with the kids - we have a really healthy work life balance. Unlike what this sounds like?! I don’t get it. Jess; you are not the prime minister. You are a recruitment somebody who’s been contracted and could be dropped any minute. Your insta posts are shite. Stop trying to do it all badly and start doing just maybe one thing well.

ARGH

I would like to see where one person has asked her that.

Does she have a job that we don’t know about? She doesn’t seem to have an amazing work life balance. She works a few days a week in HR!!!!!!!

She acts like she’s our fighting crime and keeping our streets safe 70 hours week!

She is insufferable! Trev most do EVERYTHING in that household
Looks like she goes to an office (Yes, 4 hour round trip, you've told us a million times) once a week and pretends to wfh whilst posting about mice the rest of the time. And how many skin care products is she going to advertise this month? Do the pr companies really not check her feed for the zillion other products she 'swears by'...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.