Thefatfunnyone #2 Fat but not funny she’s just rather gummy now give Jess all ya money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just mad because absolutely no one is messaging him saying she’s hot. Demonstrates how insecure she is if she keeps bringing it up.

Notice she’s not been been preaching the body positive shite for a bit.
Let’s see if she reads here and posts a screenshot of that message from someone saying he’s hot! 👀

Trev isn’t hot and appears to be missing eyebrows! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m 29 and I’ve used envelopes to save money since I first started work at 15. I don’t get why this is such a revelation and a “amazing idea” it’s common bloody sense. 😩😩😩😩😩😩

Reactions: 5
I’m 29 and I’ve used envelopes to save money since I first started work at 15. I don’t get why this is such a revelation and a “amazing idea” it’s common bloody sense. 😩😩😩😩😩😩
I also find it amazing that she thinks she’s the only person in the world who works a lot.

You work in recruitment and you run a blog, you DO not save lives, or keep people safe like all the amazing NHS STAFF AND POLICE MEN AND WOMEN!

SHe really does think she’s above everyone because she works and has a job. Why don’t you join the club love!

She must have seriously deprived of attention as a child, or have extremely low self esteem to constantly look for attention The way she does.

Reactions: 10
Yes but are they fancy plastic envelopes with a pattern on them!!,

Reactions: 5
I also find it amazing that she thinks she’s the only person in the world who works a lot.

You work in recruitment and you run a blog, you DO not save lives, or keep people safe like all the amazing NHS STAFF AND POLICE MEN AND WOMEN!

SHe really does think she’s above everyone because she works and has a job. Why don’t you join the club love!

She must have seriously deprived of attention as a child, or have extremely low self esteem to constantly look for attention The way she does.
Yes she's an absolute bloody martyr. There so much martyr syndrome on Insta it's sickening. Acting like they deserve an award because they go to work AND run an Insta account. You run the Insta account so you can sit on the sofa fleecing vulnerable women so stop with the 'people ask me how I do it all'. It drives me mental. You're doing nothing extra. I work, I look after my kids, clean my house, cook from scratch etc etc. I don't need to post on Insta about how I'm superwoman. Half the country is doing the same mate.

Reactions: 7
He looks like a character from that game Guess who? 🤣🤣

Does he have eyebrows? Yes.

Click down the Trev 🤣🤣
OMG he actually does!!!! I just find him so vulgar and sleazy. He just seems so disrespectful, 100% the type that cheats on her and hits on women in bars and clubs.

Reactions: 11
He does seem really sleazy!

The whole ‘get it off your chest’ thing is basically them talking about sex. Turns my tummy 🤢 they’re both so gross

Reactions: 3
Her post mentioning working and pregnancy was the pity me tit we all waited for. She did not disappoint!

Reactions: 3
She’s embarrassing. Joint the other millions of women working, mothering and getting on with life. She doesn’t ‘work so much’ like she keeps banging on about. She has one proper job and one hobbie. Which is talking about herself endlessly and trying to get Rich off the internet on whichever latest bandwagon is doing well.

She’s so trashy.

Reactions: 11
Her post mentioning working and pregnancy was the pity me tit we all waited for. She did not disappoint!
She works three days a week and has a self-indulgent social media hobby and a stay at home husband who does everything for her and in laws who subsidise their lifestyle.

She can ram her pity party right up her arse... also... she has CHOSEN to have another baby.

Reactions: 16
Hot? 😂😂😂
he needs surgery on that jaw of his!
Who do these people think they are. I wish the followers would stop encouraging her 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Exactly stop getting pregnant if you’re just going to moan about how hard everything is. I suspect this baby wasn’t planned as its massively inconvenienced her plans for travelling and devoting herself to her get rich quick plan on Instagram.

She got knocked up after trev gave up work and that’s why all the desperate frantic money making tit ideas have come to light. I don’t think a baby was in her plans!

Reactions: 6
Pretty sure they left it up to fate, she was banging on that this might not be the last baby as they would leave that up to god.
If you can’t afford or do not want a baby either prevent it or stop shagging!

She works three days a week and has a self-indulgent social media hobby and a stay at home husband who does everything for her and in laws who subsidise their lifestyle.

She can ram her pity party right up her arse... also... she has CHOSEN to have another baby.
Completely and utterly agree!!

Reactions: 4
The video she put up last night on her grid, a paid partnership with Johnson’s, she’s asked people to comment below on it...

NOBODY HAS!!

• Haha
Her new posts in stories are hilarious, apparently you don’t need special envelopes but can use any old envelopes or even glass jars. (its obvious she reads here!)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.