Thefatfunnyone #2 Fat but not funny she’s just rather gummy now give Jess all ya money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a skanky, lying, manipulative, scrounging, deceptive, self serving, undeserving, advantage taking, narcissistic, oblivious to the damage she is causing, absolute bleeping gunt.

Reactions: 10
Say it with your whole chest. A comment about buying kids Christmas presents.

Her: “We only do the 4 presents rule.”
Him: “To be honest, my mom and dad buy them most of their presents anyway so we don’t even bother.” 🙈
The look she gave him right at the end of that video :ROFLMAO:

Why does she go all ghetto when she’s around trev? Jekyll and hide bruv
It’s embarrassing

Reactions: 5
Annnnnnd here she goes again with her fat not funny freebies.

Why doesn’t she donate those toy items to charity? A women’s refuge? I’ll tell you why, because she can gain more of a following by running giveaways. Ain’t nothing free about her content. There’s always a gain in it for her.

Reactions: 6
I really don’t understand the point of the Johnsons ambassador ads. They aren’t promoting a product? Aren’t they ambassadors for the kids products anyway? It just seems a way to share inane info about herself....oh now I see why she does it

Reactions: 4
It’s embarrassing how much they live off parents. You’re grown adults. bleeping act like it.

Reactions: 8
I can’t cope with how she makes a decision to post, posts, comes on here to check whether it was human or not, and then reposts or edits accordingly. I’ve come to think that the only reason she hasn’t given up altogether is because these threads are actually free business planning meetings for her and give her some guidance. Thick as tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow, they are disgusting. The whole ‘say it with your chest‘ thing Is awful. They judge others when they’re not exactly perfect role
Models themselves. Exploiting others’ situations to make them feel better about themselves... just horrible.

What does she need a baby envelope for, surely she has done enough begging that the child isn’t going to cost them a penny 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
What does she need a baby envelope for, surely she has done enough begging that the child isn’t going to cost them a penny 🤷🏻‍♀️
Just wondering that and why they need a 7 seater. Then again if my in laws funded my kids... She reminds me of Tori Spelling and her poor Mum

Reactions: 3
Jess: ‘I will help you save money and budget, I will change your life and make your debt disappear!’
Also Jess: ‘but first, buy a budget planner and some envelopes totalling £30 on a nice little affiliate link which will go towards my holiday to Bali!’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jess: ‘I will help you save money and budget, I will change your life and make your debt disappear!’
Also Jess: ‘but first, buy a budget planner and some envelopes totalling £30 on a nice little affiliate link which will go towards my holiday to Bali!’
In fact get your parents to buy it all for you!

Reactions: 3
Money advice? Really Jess! You are fully funded by your in laws you wouldn’t know the first thing about budgeting. Just like SWFeebs, just jumping on any bandwagon to make a quick buck!

Reactions: 6
maybe adding in ‘bruv’ and ‘legit’ more frequently when Trev is around makes her feel more... I can’t think of the word.. relatable to all types of people.. so her other side is a complete show.. literally the biggest twit. EVER

I don't listen to her stories much but when I did she was always quite well spoken. I was shocked to hear her with dadliketrev 🤣

Also who is dm'ing her about fancying her husband 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.