Thefatfunnyone #2 Fat but not funny she’s just rather gummy now give Jess all ya money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whose Lil??
Lilandlife - there was a gang of them at one point ( lil, lufethroughemseyes, Luna and fran & married&29ish - even robbo was at one stage) but lil and Jess used to meet up a fair bit and then they all went away for the weekend. But for the last 6 months or so they all seem to have distanced themselves from Jess.

Reactions: 6
Have you noticed she’s tagged Lil in her latest post!

Hello Jess, you obvs read here constantly!

The engagement is so low, better get manifesting some likes ay babe!

Reactions: 7
The absolute f*cking irony of her doing a post about hygiene. She needs to keep those excesses and use them on herself. Dirty bint🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bloody hell she's gone #ad crazy. Must've been that 48 hour 'break' from Insta. Set back the ad schedule. Blimey.

Reactions: 6
Why is she pretending to be a do Goodger and acting like she’s always giving to charity!

She ran a recent giveaway on her channel which contained a few hundred pounds worth of tippie Tommie products all in the bid to get herself and her husband more followers, to no doubt help pay for more holidays for them.

Why didn’t she give those goods to charity instead? I’m sure women and babies needed them then!

Reactions: 4
The people that shout the loudest about what they do for charity are the ones doing the least.

It’s not charity when it’s done from a place of selfishness and commerciality... it’s just marketing. Everything she posts is just fake and desperate now and I feel so relieved when I come on here that other people can see it too and it’s not just me.

When she’s telling us she’s done loads for a charity in the past she’s so full of tit, she’d never miss the opportunity for a boomerang of her shaking her greasy hair in front of a charity logo, lets be honest.

Reactions: 13
All of her recent posts are just her testing the water. When in doubt and in the dog house post pics of the kids (check) and charity (check) to prove she not only takes money from vulnerable people. She apparently sometimes gives it back or pretends to so others can. She must have been stressed not posting on insta for a couple of days and pretending to work. For someone who "works" the hours she does with a stay at home husband she should be ahead of the work not behind....

Reactions: 9
Just seen lucieandthebump is test driving an Audi for the weekend as a partnership with them. Bet fat unfunny is fuuuuming she didn’t get picked despite her desperate attempts.

• Haha
Her husband was probably concerned over his unborn baby’s health with with obese heffa, but now dare he question her having another slice of cake.

Reactions: 5
I know everyone has slobby clothes but she is literally pure filth. Look at the dirt all over her top 🤮
That’s minging. I’m really messy, always dropping stuff on myself but I wouldn’t post on Instagram just after getting myself covered in crap!

Reactions: 1
Knowing her the reason he’s questioning her is because it will be 12th piece of cake. I get people eat in bed but I hate it, why would you? Bound to get crumbs 🤷🏻‍♀️. I can totally see he’s a door mat and she’s LOVES publicly humiliating him. Tbh the whole feminism thing it’s totally belittled with they way she treats Trev, ironically how she would never let a man treat a women.

Reactions: 8
Oh wow. We all have messy clothes at the end of the day but her top was literally covered in splatterings of greasy food. Disgusting. Why do brands like pampers, e45, Tommie tippie etc etc think we would aspire to be like Jess? She's never with her kids, her house is a mess, she ashwarya looks a mess and she's lazy.

Knowing her the reason he’s questioning her is because it will be 12th piece of cake. I get people eat in bed but I hate it, why would you? Bound to get crumbs 🤷🏻‍♀️. I can totally see he’s a door mat and she’s LOVES publicly humiliating him. Tbh the whole feminism thing it’s totally belittled with they way she treats Trev, ironically how she would never let a man treat a women.
She does seem to like publicly humiliating him and my other half would to ask me why I was taking cake and milk up to bed, the bed I share with him. I wouldn’t want the crumbs in my bed.

Plus boring, who cares, she’s really scraping the barrel for content there isn’t she!

Reactions: 2
She does seem to like publicly humiliating him and my other half would to ask me why I was taking cake and milk up to bed, the bed I share with him. I wouldn’t want the crumbs in my bed.

Plus boring, who cares, she’s really scraping the barrel for content there isn’t she!
I don’t get the whole eating in bed thing, I find it really lazy, odd and unhygienic.

Which is exactly how I find Jess.

Reactions: 10
Say it with your whole chest. A comment about buying kids Christmas presents.

Her: “We only do the 4 presents rule.”
Him: “To be honest, my mom and dad buy them most of their presents anyway so we don’t even bother.” 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.