Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dumdums83

VIP Member
The kids are gonna feel even more isolated when the the kids at school find their mothers Minge talk videos on social media! You aren’t helping matters dicktoria

And oh poor dicktorias kids, it seems they are the only children with problems in the world and have to work harder than any other child. Their mother is a cunt, she has no friends, do you not think part of it is the mother!

Reactions: 6

Cabbagepatch

Omg! Did she really say that about her kids?! I know children are annoying (I have a couple myself) but it’s really not on referring to them that way on a public forum to thousands of followers just for the lolz and likes. When are the influencers going to get it into their minuscule brains that once something is out there, it is OUT THERE. I have the same problem with Knee Deep In Life. I know she had PND and I know it’s a subject that needs talking about but imagine how her kid will feel when they come across her talking about she hated him for the first few years of his life. They all have shit for brains, from the ODs right through to this couple of planks.
Yep she did. I should’ve screen grabbed it but was a bit horrified. She’s obviously sleep deprived. I’m a parent too. I get it. My youngest had health problems which meant we were either woken by him or I’d be creeping in to make sure he was still breathing. It was super scary (he’s fine now btw) I hit rock bottom a few times due to lack of sleep and worry. But there’s honestly no need for the way she behaves. Then I see The Nurse Mum surviving on 2 hours sleep because he little boy who is severely ill has had his care cut, trying everyday to keep him alive. VE is a disgrace.

Regarding knee deep in life, same. It’s like another level of slummy mummy. Both of them have the same answer to criticism, if you don’t like Fuck off! I don’t so off I fuck.

• Heart

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
She’s just popped up on my Tiktok FYP calling her 3 year old a twat. Lovely wholesome stuff. Hope she’s put that one in the digital memory box for when her kids are older.

• Sad
I've unfollowed her (again!!! May this be the last) for calling out being called out. Can't bare the moaning and whining any longer, and now she's a bully too, but that's ok because her fellow yummy mummies and sheep have jumped to her defence. I have my own parenting challenges to deal with without having to endure her daily moan fest. Is she ever happy!? Does she ever see how lucky she is? BORE off VE!

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Let's face it, if she can't slate her kids/husband or talk about her tits or minge, she hasn't got any content.

Her whole persona is built on the frazzled mum with unruly kids with knackered body who just about gets time for a quick Masterbate occasionally.
If her account is about anything else, please enlighten me as I've not noticed any other content.

The donkey snarl and stupid gurning really boils my piss.
Nope that's the content and has been for wayyyyy too long
Nothing new, same old dance, same old chin sticking out while shouting and checking how she looks on camera.

So over her nowadays.

Chablis1

VIP Member
Such a shame that she doesn’t seem to enjoy her children being children. They grow up very quickly.

A friend’s daughter would love the chance to be a mother (health issues). Life is very unfair sometimes.

• Heart

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Of course she's defensive
Shes probably mortified that she's chosen the pound sign over her own precious chanting. She'll be doing Christmas eve boxes and full on Halloween next year if the payment is high enough

• Haha

dumdums83

VIP Member
You are home all fucking day! Why can’t you look after your own fucking child! All that fucking about has come back to bite you in the arse lol
FFF15F22-4636-40D9-99D3-EED3692C3060.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow

Gentlemensrelish

Chatty Member
I'm Sunday morning bored scrolling while the baby naps. I watched three posts and have cringed myself inside out.

As if this is people's lives. It's so embarrassing. Why aren't they embarrassed.

Also - LOL at Tattle threads where page 1 is 'I like her, she's relatable' and page 14 is 'absolute dickhead'

• Haha

dumdums83

VIP Member
The carpenter that did days and days of work for the SODs came onto their thread and said he didn’t get a single booking off it. How you’d live with yourself not paying him after that is beyond me.

Any trade would be better investing half a day in doing a Facebook page up with pics & posting in the local community group. These Insta mama accounts’ followings are largely dead old Insta accounts, bots, and p*dos rather than those in your area with the means/need to get their garden done. It’s disingenuous for them to go grifting for it cos they know this!
I for one would not use a company that gifts to influencers

• Heart

Skewbedu

VIP Member
I'm always baffled about her and her husband's relationship. Does he feel emasculated or charmed by her? Does he get mocked by his mates?

It's all awful.

Wildflower18

Sadly people like her give others permission to abuse their kids. Hearing her speaking like she does will have those more likely to abuse, feel that they have justification for doing so.
This is so true and another reason why I don't find her slating her kids funny. She needs to grow up.

It’s quite cringeworthy to see all the white women in the comments forgiving her and pumping her up. It’s our job to listen not to keep trampling over and drowning out black voices
Exactly, exactly exactly. I’m sure she’ll invite black women to DM her to discuss now she’ll have read this 😂

also the: boyz, the fact all she got from that movie is oh drugs! Cultural reference to drug dealings aren’t I smart! Shows she’s pig ignorant anyway. The movie is brilliant and brilliantly illustrates so many of the systemic disadvantages faced by black men in the US & also their mothers / sisters / daughters, it’s a lot more than a punchline of ur shitty racist anecdote.

I don’t care what race you claim they are, you’re hardly gonna say yeah uno what... they were black oopsy! Like it’s such a null point it adds no value so shush on it. I don’t wanna hear ur pathetic conspiracy theories about drug dealing in your area, she must have the only drug dealers that want to get caught outside her yard? I’m impressed you have cracked the case tho hun maybe give Cressida Dick a call 😂

These women are all covering their arse cos they want a free ticket to Bestival and a free Regetta onesie for the kids. They’re doing their market research and posting the right things, for now. But the values hard coded deep within them, those they’ve shown in their old posts, will still be there. Behind closed doors trust me she’ll still be doing her little skits on living in “the hood” to her pals. There hasn’t been any time for introspection or growth or action so I’m amazed she thinks she’s fixed everything with this flop post.

Anyway back on brand for tattle: her and KDIL should spend less time looking out the window passing judgment on people in their area and more time cleaning their filthy houses the cretins. Same applies to their partners before I get done for misogyny, KDIL’s carpet should be condemned by environmental health x

• Heart
  • Haha

Slip slip knit

Chatty Member
I feel like every time I drop in on her now it’s an ad and I can’t be bothered with that. Also agree about the husbands poo thing and swearing at her kids. If a ‘chavy’ mum was walking down the road talking about her husbands ‘shits’ and calling her kids twats and knob heads people wouldn’t think it’s funny but because she’s a middle class white woman this is ‘entertainment’

• Heart

Duchesspink

VIP Member
It's really boring going on about hating the school holidays.
She doesn't work full time so doesn't need to worry about sorting childcare for the holidays for her kids.
It's not that much trouble having your kids at home. I've said before, either her kids are feral or she needs mental help.

No one really feels this way about their kids unless they have mental problems or the kids are off the rails. She needs parenting classes.

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
They’re both disgusting pigs. They think talking about this stuff makes them relatable but it just shows them up as a pair of tramps.
Whenever KDIL shows up on my IG in her greying saggy underwear, it makes me want to vomit and now I know she doesn’t wash properly…fucking gross.

• Heart

Bunbun1

Chatty Member
She's pushing fitbitch again. It's relaunching, or something.
£89 a month for six months access.
They say there is a "kick ass mega library of six week work out programes". Really? how many? Looking at the website you can buy access to different programs for £49 *each*, and there's five of them available.

Lets compare what fitbitch offers to Apple Fitness+...

Fitbitch has some 6 week strength workout programmes. Is a bit vague. Looking at the website there are 5 listed.

Fitness+ has over 4000 workouts, with more added every week. Not just strength- also hit, yoga, core, pilates, dance, kickboxing, cycling, treadmill, rowing. Also things like meditation and Mindful Cooldown. There's a range of trainers. You can use filter to find the right workout for you- e.g. if I go into strength I can say how long I want to exercise for, what music I want to work out to, what equipment I can access/want to use.

Fitbitch is set programmes. On fitness+ you can create a workout plan thats fully customisable. Or use one of the set programmes for specific purposes- eg fitness after pregnancy, workouts for older adults.

Fitbitch is £19 a month or 89 for six months.
Fitness+ is 9.99 a month or 79 for a year.

I think she really needs to ask herself what is she actually offering with fitbitch? What justifies that price point?

• Heart

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Yes tonight's posts, whilst annoying the heck out of me, were also quite troubling.
Maybe if you spent less time gurning and talking about your lady flaps on social media and interacted with your kids they wouldn't have a chance to trail poo everywhere.
I assume her Mum follows the account from what she's said, or her husband must see all this. Is it time someone stepped in and tried to talk about some of this with her? Who knows.
Social media is enough of a cluster funk without the constant pressure of trying to earn a living from it too. I wonder if being an influencer is really as fab as they all make out.

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
Ah the laziest parent award goes to…. She’s away from her kids at the weekend yet again - when thats the only time she could actually spend with them as their both in nursery and school all week.
Oh she wrote a book, can’t think of anything I’d like to read less. 250 pages of ‘fanny flaps’ ‘I don’t have sex with my husband’ and ‘my kids are wankers’. Sounds riveting. Booker prize winning I’m sure.

• Haha