Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don’t mean this nastily but I think they’ve gone too far down the rabbit hole they started? Where neither are remotely attractive or aspirational the only way they could “make it” in Insta land was to be super against the grain and hyper disgusting? They’ve got normal instagrammers blowing smoke up their arse, it’s like when the pretty girls at school set up the awkward ones to fail? Or keep the “ugly friend” about to make them feel better about themselves. I wish both women had the self esteem to see that they are in fact the butts of the jokes :(

Reactions: 7

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
Didn’t go to your child’s nursery leaving ceremony and the instagrams about it with her closed up of her gurning face. Typical Victoria. I understand her dad died but guess what? As you get older parents do die but your children still need you to be the grown up and parent!! My mum died on Christmas Eve we still had to do Christmas for all the kids!! Ffs so self indulgent this woman shouldn’t have kids!

• Heart
  • Sad
View attachment 866907

This has really pissed me off. She’s had to spend 2 days with her kids and says she needs a break. She doesn’t work and they are in nursery all week! Try working full time and still getting woken up all hours of the night, then you might need a break! Why can’t she just enjoy time spent with her kids? I haven’t had much sleep this weekend but we’ve had a lovely time in the days - she needs to reframe how she thinks. They aren’t little forever.
Agree completely.

I know it’s taboo but I read an article ages ago about women who don’t enjoy motherhood/regret having kids (they were all anon obviously lol). There must be an audience for her type of content if it’s done sensitively, surely? Like at the moment it’s just mean. Surely there has to be a way for her to discuss how much she dislikes parenthood without dragging the kids into it?

• Heart

Jumperoo62

I stopped following her ages ago. I forgot about her until this morning and I saw she had changed her name and is now a full time Instawanker. I couldn’t stand her before but now she seems to have mutated into a cross between Rosie Ramsey and Janet Street Porter. I do not think her song is funny. She baffles me.

Whatthecatsaid

Why are two middle aged women promoting merchandise that calls women slags, and talks about women’s bodies in such derogatory terms? I’m the same age as them, I’m many things but I don’t think calling myself and my mates slags and discussions about “my minge” and “fanny flaps” is something I would do and none of my friends do. Are we just repressed prudes? I don’t even remember being so crude and vile as a teenager when saying rude words was a sort of vicarious thrill... 😳

Skewbedu

VIP Member
She's had numerous careers but thinks "comedy" is the best fit?
This is comedy? What am I missing? Is she earning a lot of money by twerking and swearing every other word?

Jumbojet1251

Chatty Member
She always reminds me of the kid that wasn’t allowed to say bum, plop, titty and fart and in adult hood the gloves came off!

• Haha

Emmadale

VIP Member
Wow! Just clicked on one of the mum day outs she does as I was intrigued as to location as one of them is the city near me.

£35!!!!!!!!! That’s just to attend! I initially thought it maybe included a meal. Doesn’t appear to even include a drink!!!

Shocking to exploit mothers like this. I presume people go cause they want friends and company so to charge £35 for the privilege is pretty low.

• Wow

Skewbedu

VIP Member
I'm still wondering how much work each day she does to warrant both kids being in some form of school/day care situation from 8-6?
The odd less than funny reel and some days a few stories where she looks into the camera and honks in an American accent can't be taking up her whole day so I'd say she gets plenty of child and work free time. The ads and collaborations seem thin on the ground too, so is this 'motherhood is agony' schtick all about preparing to promote her book?
As we've said up thread E is basically picked up from nursery and goes to bed ten minutes later! So she's only got to deal with them on the weekends. She's not very resilient is she?

• Heart

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
So do her and skanky Knee Deep take it in turns to claim they have worms?
That could accidentally be a thread suggestion 🤭

• Sick

Venuslurker

Chatty Member
She just came up on my fyp...surprise surprise talking about her kids "cunty" behaviour after school. Honestly when she rants like this I just think grow the fuck up love, the woe-is-me parenting is so hard bollocks is so boring and embarrassing.

• Sad

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
When your ‘job’ is thrusting your groin at a camera on instagram for a few minutes a week and you can’t even care enough about your kids to remember to book them tickets for day out in half term. Bet she never ‘forgets’ to book her events for her Rough Mother Club….. awful mother!

• Sad

Bandit

I used to really like her but stopped following her because her mum stuff/house stuff turned into something else. Really desperate and unhappy and I genuinely feel for the kids. And her. From what she presents the whole family is really struggling or she’s making it seem worse than it is for the gram. Either way I started to worry about her kids. You need to be getting help if you’re hating on your kids that much.

Okay I’m just trying to get my head around this. So she had gangs of drug dealers outside her house. Young men, cars, loud music etc. She referenced a film which depicts gangs, young men, cars etc but because the film was about young black men that means she was being racist?

I really don’t understand how? If she had referenced a film with white actors but all the same characteristics..gangs, loud music, cars etc.then it would’ve been ok?

Not trying to be argumentative or anything just genuinely confused?
Google racist dog whistles. I’d argue it was steeped in classism too tbh.

She knows what she was doing by referencing east London (historically diverse area), boyz in da hood, Nikes and urban music and flash cards (who could that possibly dog whistle to!) etc etc. She KNOWS it was inappropriate else she wouldn’t have put this non apology out there. She thought it was a funny anecdote to tell her followers because omgosh she lives in EAST London but it’s totally fine *now* you know you know, yes it’s a shame sometimes some of the locals hang around outside the property but hey ho we couldn’t afford property in a “safer” borough so we just have to take the rough with the smooth, yes of course we will be moving before the kids hit secondary heaven forbid they’re educated alongside.... the poors. And her audience fucking bit on that at the time nd all, check the comments!

I said this on the SOD thread but I cba to engage or deconstruct these awful white MC women’s shit because they’re like rats running up to top deck of their sinking ship, ultimately she shared her vile world view & opinions of the young men in her area loud and clear for all to see. If people choose to excuse it because she didn’t bust out a racial slur then good for you but the rest of us have her clocked 😂

• Heart

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
I think this behaviour is really disturbing and must be damaging to her kids. You don’t whinge and complain about anything this much esp not your own kids and not have it impact on your relationship with them. I think Victoria needs to go on a parenting course ASAP as well as start some therapy. I understood the ‘slummy mummy’ back lash where mums weren’t scared to admit they weren’t all organic hummus and carrot batons snacks and only educational tv 🤪😂 - but the level of anger, distaste and resentment for those two little kids raises some massive red flags to me. She made those kids and is raising them (mostly). If she thinks they’re that bad BE A BETTER PARENT!

• Heart
Awful woman. She doesn’t seem to do as many ads nowadays. Imagine a lot of companies wouldn’t want to be associated with someone so crude.
It’s weird, I feel like all of the Insta mama crew have stopped getting as many ads? It’s interesting as it’s such a new job / concept, but I suspect you can only get a 2-3 stint out of influencing before you *need* to pivot to something else like TV or radio or books. That’s 3 years for your pregnancy & baby, or a 3 year Reno project, fashion may last longer but is inherently ageist so you’re doomed there and all.

We’re certainly a long old way away from the days where the Hoopers asked if any one knows anyone who breathes and before you know if they’ve got a £40k kitchen installed for free 😳