Thecraftyfox.uk - Victoria Emes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I agree, I'm not asking for Mary Poppins, but she goes too far. Mostly for shock value and because someone had told her it's funny. I think she is massively limiting her collab/AD potential now. She's quite pretty but the gurning is so unappealing.
Also the 'funnt' music videos are getting less funny and more desperate. It's such a shame, she was quite refreshing before.

Reactions: 4
I think I remember her saying that the ‘funny’ stuff made her a lot more money and followers. I also remember her complaining about her son being ‘difficult’ because he didn’t want to be in one of her videos because he hates being filmed. She made him do it though because it makes her money. Her new podcast was one of the most popular podcasts in the country last week so we are obviously in the minority about her humour, it’s really not for me though.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I think I remember her saying that the ‘funny’ stuff made her a lot more money and followers. I also remember her complaining about her son being ‘difficult’ because he didn’t want to be in one of her videos because he hates being filmed. She made him do it though because it makes her money. Her new podcast was one of the most popular podcasts in the country last week so we are obviously in the minority about her humour, it’s really not for me though.
Not for me. I always enjoyed her content but she’s too crude nowadays. Plus, that stupid face she keeps pulling - like an overgrown schoolchild. It was uncomfortable viewing when her son didn’t want to be filmed but she carried on regardless. It’s all about the dosh, folks.

I used to love her house and her interior stuff but it's been a rapid change for me. I've had to unfollow today. Too many close up stories of her gurning, making silly noises and being filthy for no obvious purpose have put me right off.
I don't know who is representing her but I'm wondering if they need to have a quiet chat.

She did an interiors bit recently and I thought maybe she might return to that content but then more or less mocked the people who had apparently liked it. It's a shame, there was room for both and surely she would earn more from interiors brands than thrush medication or pelvic floor conditioners? Who knows.
Me too- and how she speaks to her husband is foul at times.

Reactions: 1
I tried listening to the podcast as I really used to like her. God it was painful, they talk over each other constantly and the other woman is even more awful. Oversharing and just wanted to be as crude as possible. All whilst sharing intimate details that often include kids or husbands.

But Victoria now - honestly what has happened to her? Her content is swearing, moaning about her kids sleep patterns, being too close to the camera while pulling that silly chinny face and the horrendous fake American accent.

How did someone so genuinely funny and with good content succumb to this car crash stuff?

It’s gutter humour, but she thinks tattle posters are ‘fusty’, so 🤷‍♀️
Tbh would argue that the woman who felt the need to move to a historically diverse area of London to take advantage of the (relatively) cheap property prices, then made racially loaded complaints about the people who’ve been in that area for generations, is actually the “fusty” (dusty!) witch tbh 😂

Reactions: 5
I haven't seen her instagram for a long time, just watched her stories and she's calling her kids wankers......

Also mentions her meat flaps are blowing in the breeze 😒

She never use to be this contrived, she use to be funny in a relatable way, make light of how hard it is to be a new mum etc now it's all meat flaps and pulling weird faces ?? Cannot believe companies would want to be associated with this but what do I know.

• Heart
The weird faces when she's too close to camera and the awful accents. Urgh. Her husband is always being abused now too. I miss her old content, when she was real and funny.

The weird faces when she's too close to camera and the awful accents. Urgh. Her husband is always being abused now too. I miss her old content, when she was real and funny.
Agree. Don’t like the way she refers to her husband and children now. Shame.

I love honesty about mother hood but it has to be balanced , instead it comes across like they are just ruining her life. The humour isn’t fresh anymore and the content getting so repetitive. I wouldn’t like anyone calling me names just to put out something on social media.

I love honesty about mother hood but it has to be balanced , instead it comes across like they are just ruining her life. The humour isn’t fresh anymore and the content getting so repetitive. I wouldn’t like anyone calling me names just to put out something on social media.
And she’s announced to everyone that her husband’s had stomach problems the last couple of days. I’d be mortified if that was me!

• Wow
Late to reply but if I was her husband I would be having a serious word. If she wants to put her private stuff out there while gurning and looming at the camera all eyes and teeth so be it. But he didn't sign up to have his squits discussed on social media. Nor would I be happy if my oh referred to my kids as tw@ts in front of 100k people.
She's become ghastly and boring very quickly. I'm sad about that.

I feel like every time I drop in on her now it’s an ad and I can’t be bothered with that. Also agree about the husbands poo thing and swearing at her kids. If a ‘chavy’ mum was walking down the road talking about her husbands ‘shits’ and calling her kids twats and knob heads people wouldn’t think it’s funny but because she’s a middle class white woman this is ‘entertainment’

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I completely agree. It’s dry humour and believe me I use it too but I wouldn’t put it out there for my kids to see some day.