Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Omg if my career had hit the devastating low of advertising pile treatment I would not be committing to any large financial obligations 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Whatthecatsaid

I’m so glad it’s not just me. I find the constant seeming to hate her kids and family, and the portrayal of simmering resentment towards them and that motherhood is one long hell ride quite bizarre.
I mean motherhood is no picnic and there are days when I wonder why we just didn’t stick to owning a cat and some fish but it is rather sad. I’d hate for my kids to one day find my account if that was all it reflected... 😳

Bandit

Yes we all have days/times when we think our kids are dicks but the way she talks about them has verged on abusive. If it was a man who constantly spoke about his wife in that way it would be abuse. And if day in day out someone was calling her names and giving her hate in the same way, she’d call it out as abuse.

• Heart

Kmux

VIP Member
Ugh I can't even deal with the comments....
On her post that is not here x

JulesC

VIP Member
I feel strangely unsympathetic towards her stories today (I have unfollowed her but I had to have a look 🙈🙈🤪). She seems very disingenuous to me. Like she’s sharing simply to gain sympathy for herself. She’s a strange one that’s for sure and she’s def not alone, just that some of us don’t feel the need to be so public about it!
You might be onto something here as now she’s gone and booked herself into a yoga retreat! Maybe she wanted everyone to feel sorry for her so she could say she deserves a break. What normal mother of two kids can just spontaneously hop off to a yoga retreat? It’s just annoyed me more because she doesn’t have a proper job, she can nip and have a massage any time she’s likes or whatever else to unwind when the kid’s are at nursery so it’s hilarious she feels she needs a retreat.

dumdums83

VIP Member
It did, she says they’re little shot everyday, and that’s ok is it? My child is not an angel all the time, but he sure as hell doesn’t throw things around a shop that don’t belong to him. Stop moaning about your children Victoria as one day they will be able to find out about all the nasty things YOU have said about them!

• Heart

Venuslurker

Chatty Member
God she's SUCH a baby! It's embarrassing. Both her children are neurotypical right? What the fuck does she find so hard about it? I mean I had two with an 18 month age gap and I'm not saying it was a piece of cake but her anger towards them when they're just being normal children is out of control. I've never seen someone who I've wanted to shout "get a tucking grip" to so much.

Kmux

VIP Member
She should have owned what she said, not said sorry people took it that way. Then she shouldn't have mentioned what she's been doing for two weeks which centres herself but instead stated what she is going to do from now on to promote the cause and educate herself, her family, her friends, her followers and her kids and then finally included links to resources, petitions and accounts of black activists. Poorly managed imo

• Heart

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Oh wow. This woman always comes up on my suggested follows and I’d clicked a couple of her videos a year or so ago and smirked or whatever, never followed.

She was pushed to me again today. Christ. I can’t stand women like this who use vulgar sexy terms to get a ‘laugh’ and pass it off as being ‘real’. No. You’re doing this in lieu of a personality or having anything meaningful to say. Like someone else said - body/sex positivity is empowering not degrading and vulgar for the sake of a laugh or to gross people out. I swear, talk about my period etc I’m not a prude but I also own my body and talk about it in a positive way or at the very least neutral.

The content about her kids - wow. Again, it’s in lieu of a personality. Thinks she’s being funny and edgy by saying her kids are dickheads. She’s clearly desperately unhappy and will look back on all this with regret eventually. All to make a quick buck while some people are still telling her she’s hilarious. It’s not hilarious though is it? It’s seriously wrong.

My husband and family would stage an intervention if I behaved like this and like I said, I’m not the most straight laced prude.
Excellent post. There is nothing empowering or inspiring about her utter nonsense. This is supposed to be a career, one I assume where she is hoping to still be working in 12-18 months time. But I can't honestly see it being the case. Twerking against whatever she is advertising is getting old, shoving her chin at the camera is getting old.

Tallgirl

Has anyone seen her post today? It is the most blatant rip off of another Instagrammer who posts cocktails a lot. Even down to the same dance moves. It's so obvious and she just can't pull it off.

Said it before and I'll say it again, I used to really enjoy her stuff but now she's just a filthy one trick pony. The same old dance, which I assume she thinks is sexy somehow and calling her kids unimaginably awful things for posterity.

Her post today with the kids s...everywhere! I always get the impression she has a hard time dealing with her kids. Always bitching and moaning about them aswell. She could do with some help I think. I used to enjoy her posts but when she's associated with Knee Deep in Life that's when I lost interest
Has anyone seen her post today? It is the most blatant rip off of another Instagrammer who posts cocktails a lot. Even down to the same dance moves. It's so obvious and she just can't pull it off.

Said it before and I'll say it again, I used to really enjoy her stuff but now she's just a filthy one trick pony. The same old dance, which I assume she thinks is sexy somehow and calling her kids unimaginably awful things for posterity.
Saw her latest post kids shit.everywhere! I always get the impression she has a hard time dealing with her kids. Always bitching and moaning about them aswell. She could do with some help I think. I used to enjoy her posts but when she's associated with knee deep in life that's when i.lost interest

Can I do the same thing? You can all come to the pub with me, and give me some money. Buy your own drinks obvs. But, win win, because I won't spend the time shouting about minges.

Jumbojet1251

Chatty Member
It’s beyond boring now. Sour dough posts three years out of date, some shlaaaaaag fitness scheme and boiler suits. She’s over.

Bandit

Yes. She used to be funny and easy to follow. Really good house content and funny natural new mum stuff. I followed her for ages and really liked her then when she started believing she was a professional comedian and gave up her job and started hating on her own kids for content it all went tits up. I stopped following a couple of months ago.

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
IWD bandwagon to jump on with her standard “shoving her vulva in the camera and using the word ‘minge’ as an edgy lyric”…. She is a one trick pony and that trick was pretty lame 500 times ago. She either needs to get a new angle or a proper job.

Jumbojet1251

Chatty Member
She racially stereotyped a load of kids outside her house using tired old tropes like rap music and white trainers and “boyz” etc.

Screenshot is at the top of page two on her thread here.

Slip slip knit

Chatty Member
When is it going too far? I’ve got two kids I’ve seen my fair share of poo on the floor but who takes the time to video it and put it on social media for tens of thousands of people to see? Clean it up and give your kid a cuddle, if your having a hard time say so and maybe take the steps to getting help.

JulesC

VIP Member
It is uncomfortable to see someone call their 2 year old a fucking prick, right? I'm not being precious?
Absolutely, I wouldn’t call my 2 year old that even to my close friends. I know everyone needs a moan sometimes but she goes too far and it’s literally all she does now.