Thecraftyfox.uk - Victoria Emes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this behaviour is really disturbing and must be damaging to her kids. You don’t whinge and complain about anything this much esp not your own kids and not have it impact on your relationship with them. I think Victoria needs to go on a parenting course ASAP as well as start some therapy. I understood the ‘slummy mummy’ back lash where mums weren’t scared to admit they weren’t all organic hummus and carrot batons snacks and only educational tv 🤪😂 - but the level of anger, distaste and resentment for those two little kids raises some massive red flags to me. She made those kids and is raising them (mostly). If she thinks they’re that bad BE A BETTER PARENT!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think this behaviour is really disturbing and must be damaging to her kids. You don’t whinge and complain about anything this much esp not your own kids and not have it impact on your relationship with them. I think Victoria needs to go on a parenting course ASAP as well as start some therapy. I understood the ‘slummy mummy’ back lash where mums weren’t scared to admit they weren’t all organic hummus and carrot batons snacks and only educational tv 🤪😂 - but the level of anger, distaste and resentment for those two little kids raises some massive red flags to me. She made those kids and is raising them (mostly). If she thinks they’re that bad BE A BETTER PARENT!
I saw a thread on Mumsnet that spoke on this wave of like… anti children content and said do you think it in any way contributes to this wave of child killings. I don’t think it’s that clear cut an issue but it’s definitely interesting, kids are treated like second class citizens and it’s okay to violate their well-being in ways we simply wouldn’t do to adults (cry it out = emotional neglect, the naughty step = forced isolation, non consensual sharing of images or stories on social media, etc etc) and this content forms part of this slippery slope? Anything you simply wouldn’t post about an adult without them going eh? don’t post about your children. Mothers need support and an outlet (and trust me I know, we have no family nearby!) but creating bizarre songs calling your kids wankers and projecting it out to the entire of Instagram isn’t it.

And I don’t understand how ppl don’t see this as a form of abuse really. It’s publicly shaming, it’s violating, it’s a digital imprint they can’t get rid of, it is abuse. But because it’s filmed on an iPhone X Pro in a mortgaged property sandwiched between #ads it isn’t cause for concern? Safeguarding is all our responsibility esp after the recent horrible news and she’s such bad vibes red flags.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is this all the build up to her book I wonder? 'Welcome to Motherhood' where I am 'honest' about the pitfulls of mothering, written by a women who barely sees them and hates them when she does. Not sure that's honest parenting. I can only imagine how hilarious her jokes about motherhood will be judging by her usual standards of comedy genius. I wonder how many times the words slags and flaps will appear. Oh the hilarity.

I saw a thread on Mumsnet that spoke on this wave of like… anti children content and said do you think it in any way contributes to this wave of child killings. I don’t think it’s that clear cut an issue but it’s definitely interesting, kids are treated like second class citizens and it’s okay to violate their well-being in ways we simply wouldn’t do to adults (cry it out = emotional neglect, the naughty step = forced isolation, non consensual sharing of images or stories on social media, etc etc) and this content forms part of this slippery slope? Anything you simply wouldn’t post about an adult without them going eh? don’t post about your children. Mothers need support and an outlet (and trust me I know, we have no family nearby!) but creating bizarre songs calling your kids wankers and projecting it out to the entire of Instagram isn’t it.

And I don’t understand how ppl don’t see this as a form of abuse really. It’s publicly shaming, it’s violating, it’s a digital imprint they can’t get rid of, it is abuse. But because it’s filmed on an iPhone X Pro in a mortgaged property sandwiched between #ads it isn’t cause for concern? Safeguarding is all our responsibility esp after the recent horrible news and she’s such bad vibes red flags.
That's what I'm trying to gauge too. After recent events in the news the song was crassly mistimed at best and at worst encouraging an attitude of child hating. Why is no one advising her better?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is this all the build up to her book I wonder? 'Welcome to Motherhood' where I am 'honest' about the pitfulls of mothering, written by a women who barely sees them and hates them when she does. Not sure that's honest parenting. I can only imagine how hilarious her jokes about motherhood will be judging by her usual standards of comedy genius. I wonder how many times the words slags and flaps will appear. Oh the hilarity.

That's what I'm trying to gauge too. After recent events in the news the song was crassly mistimed at best and at worst encouraging an attitude of child hating. Why is no one advising her better?
Yep. And something that’s been the case across every single one of the most recent spate of high profile court cases is the constantly derogatory way the children were spoken to, or about over text. Just constantly disparaging comments about them, nasty names like this, like obviously I’m not suggesting she is an Emma Tustin as there are SO few of those in the world but sharenting content creators are helping to normalise tit that we should all actively be calling out and asking parents to do better with?

Reactions: 4
I wonder what the kids nursery and school think about her? I would hate to have to deal with her and bite my lip everyday. I wouldn’t have a lip left

I wish I'd never seen this thread because I can't help but hate watch her, and I really dislike her 🤣 Her content is so depressing - is it actually ok to think your kids are wankers? Or is it just ok if you're a middle class woman doing it for content?

And, in a change from parenting chat, does anyone else find the language she uses about female bodies quite misogynistic? All this hairy pink canoe, beef curtains tit? I don't think it's sex positive at all, isn't it sex positive to try and feel... actually sexy? It just seems weird to use such derogatory language about your body.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ah the laziest parent award goes to…. She’s away from her kids at the weekend yet again - when thats the only time she could actually spend with them as their both in nursery and school all week.
Oh she wrote a book, can’t think of anything I’d like to read less. 250 pages of ‘fanny flaps’ ‘I don’t have sex with my husband’ and ‘my kids are wankers’. Sounds riveting. Booker prize winning I’m sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've had to unfollow because I feel so uncomfortable watching her these days. It feels like she's having a full-on meltdown on the Internet and is not in the frame of mind to look after her children - all while her followers cheer her on. Her husband or mum need to step in and do something for the sake of her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Over 2,000 people have already liked her 'Twelve Days of Motherhood' or whatever it's called reel. I think it's dire. What is the joke with her that I'm not getting anymore?

God she's so boring "oh lololol I hate my kids aren't children so annoying and tit rofl".

God she’s working overtime today, gotta get those ads in to pay for that kitchen or is mummy and daddy paying?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I clicked on through those snacks adverts. Yawnsville! Every still on stories for them she is gurning away pulling the most ridiculous faces - it’s actually repulsive. What does any of that have to do with eating? Does anyone buy food sold by someone making those expressions? She is embarrassing to watch. Remind me of years ago when you had the likes of Les Dawson and Benny Hill, contorting their faces for humour on tv. I thought that was long gone. Big difference when you a mid thirties mother desperate to be an ‘influenca’ !!

duck me - every story on her page is an ad. Classy! - sarcasm it is def not at all classy. As @dumdums83 said got to pay for that extension. And incidentally the privilege on her home Reno acct yesterday. ‘Oh woe is me’ having to move my kitchen into the living room whilst my extension is done 😭 how will I cope. How detached she is from the reality that in her actual borough are 100s of families not just cooking and living in one room but sleeping there as well!! So out of touch.

Reactions: 2
Omg the absolute tit she’s flogging
Just had a look, I’m not her target audience so clearly wouldn’t buy because from her, but that ad is terrible. She swears in it and is just grotty, why would a brand want to work with her? But equally she Is selling what looks like fat balls for birds from a really tiny company. Not sure the influencing is going to well for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she's a one trick pony now. Swearing, twerking and gurning and believing her own hype. It's unattractive and unprofessional. No one is going to be enticed into buying anything as she makes it all look unappealing.

Beyond that it's these stupid reels where she takes the pee out of her husband. They are so unfunny and I cringe when she tags them as #comedy. Awful

Her kids room is 22 degrees? No wonder she can't sleep, she's in a little sweatbox.

(As I sent this, I realised I might just be a heat Grinch 😶)

Her kids room is 22 degrees? No wonder she can't sleep, she's in a little sweatbox.

(As I sent this, I realised I might just be a heat Grinch 😶)
22 is warm, my daughter would be sweaty in bed at that temperature. They must have large heating bills! I’m in the north but it’s bloody freezing at the moment. Been a good few months since anywhere in my house was 22 degrees 🤣