Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Let's face it, if she can't slate her kids/husband or talk about her tits or minge, she hasn't got any content.

Her whole persona is built on the frazzled mum with unruly kids with knackered body who just about gets time for a quick Masterbate occasionally.
If her account is about anything else, please enlighten me as I've not noticed any other content.

The donkey snarl and stupid gurning really boils my piss.

Reactions: 15

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Can’t stand her. I’m no prude but I find her absolutely rank. All that talk about cheesy nipples and arseholes and minges. The only good point is that she doesn’t show them (unlike the equally vile Knee Deep In Life) so there’s always that, I suppose.

Reactions: 15

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
I unfollowed ages ago as it was just too negative for me and I couldn’t speak about my kid like that, sure she tests me and annoys me but I’d never call her a twat or any kind of swear word tbh in private or on social media. It’s like she’s got so used to being in a negative mindset and she can’t break out of it now. She’d probably be better with a different job that doesn’t involve talking about her kids in a negative way. Maybe she would appreciate them more then.
I’ve probably said it before, and I’m sure many others on the thread have said it already but if this was a working class mother calling her kids little shits and twats in the pub beer garden, someone would be calling social services on her. At the very least, she’d be getting snotty judgemental looks from other people. But because VE is a middle class mummy influencer, broadcasting to thousands over the internet, she gets showered with ‘yass Kween!’ comments and brand partnerships.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

Bunbun1

Chatty Member
Hi Vic!!! I see you've been reading here!

Parenting can be hard. My kid doesn't always behave the way I want. Sometimes we are so close to leaving for school and she suddenly pulls out her hair bobble and starts undressing. Sometimes she runs away from me when I go to pick her up. Sometimes she's just being very loud when I already have a headache, and a million and one other things. But none of these things define her, they don't make her a dick, they're all just age appropriate behaviours. And that doesn't diminish how hard they are to deal with, or prevent me from discussing it with other mums, but I would never call her a dick, knob, any of that, because she isn't. And because I don't want her discovering years from now this archive of videos of me saying that she's a knobhead, but just being a kid.
Yes you can love your kids and call them dickheads, but that doesn't negate the damage you are doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think this behaviour is really disturbing and must be damaging to her kids. You don’t whinge and complain about anything this much esp not your own kids and not have it impact on your relationship with them. I think Victoria needs to go on a parenting course ASAP as well as start some therapy. I understood the ‘slummy mummy’ back lash where mums weren’t scared to admit they weren’t all organic hummus and carrot batons snacks and only educational tv 🤪😂 - but the level of anger, distaste and resentment for those two little kids raises some massive red flags to me. She made those kids and is raising them (mostly). If she thinks they’re that bad BE A BETTER PARENT!
I saw a thread on Mumsnet that spoke on this wave of like… anti children content and said do you think it in any way contributes to this wave of child killings. I don’t think it’s that clear cut an issue but it’s definitely interesting, kids are treated like second class citizens and it’s okay to violate their well-being in ways we simply wouldn’t do to adults (cry it out = emotional neglect, the naughty step = forced isolation, non consensual sharing of images or stories on social media, etc etc) and this content forms part of this slippery slope? Anything you simply wouldn’t post about an adult without them going eh? don’t post about your children. Mothers need support and an outlet (and trust me I know, we have no family nearby!) but creating bizarre songs calling your kids wankers and projecting it out to the entire of Instagram isn’t it.

And I don’t understand how ppl don’t see this as a form of abuse really. It’s publicly shaming, it’s violating, it’s a digital imprint they can’t get rid of, it is abuse. But because it’s filmed on an iPhone X Pro in a mortgaged property sandwiched between #ads it isn’t cause for concern? Safeguarding is all our responsibility esp after the recent horrible news and she’s such bad vibes red flags.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Skewbedu

VIP Member
I started following her years ago because the decor in her old house was quite nice. That's what got her a lot of followers I think. I noticed this week she says she started a second account because the original one was now a "comedy account"
Is it comedy though? Calling your kids bellends and doing the same old dance in every post?
Screenshot_20230614-065026.png

The absolute nonsense in this post too. Why do your kids need to be in kids clubs all summer? Where is the "work"? You can make crappy reels of you waving your foufou around when the kids have the lego out. Her whining while mums doing actual full time jobs have no choice but pay £000s for this. Hush now.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Gentlemensrelish

Chatty Member
Why does the wholllle of Insta think they're beyond reproach?

Five hundred other shit mums 'yasssss queen, your kids are cunts' and one small voice saying '...that's...not very nice?' causes a tantrum.

It's pathetic. Stop slagging of your kids and get a real job.

One of them isn't even school aged, is she?!

Lovely_rita

I really hate this new trend of being so mean about your kids. I am childfree myself, but I grew up with parents who would say mean things, and it hurts. It isn't funny, it is abusive behaviour disguised as 'banter.

Funnily enough, my parents cannot hear a crumb of criticism, and they go mental if anyone insults them. It is always the ones who can't take it who dish it out the most.

• Heart

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
Complaining that someone has messaged about the way she continuously posts how much she hates being with her kids. It’s what we’re all thinking Victoria…

Reactions: 11

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
People have been slagging off their kids since the dawn of social media, but this fuckwit (and her partner in grime KDIL) have taken it to epic proportions. Calling your kids dicks and ranting about how much you hate them on the internet isn’t funny, it’s child abuse and if they weren’t white and middle class, social services and health care professionals would be involved.

• Heart

Skewbedu

VIP Member
The week Nd retreat is £550! What?! And that is if you are sharing a room with some other poor soul. But don't worry you can split the payment. This is absolutely chiselling people at this point. It's a cost of living crisis and she's encouraging other (likely) young mum's to spend this sort of money and maybe get into debt while she stays at home thrusting and gurning.

Incredible.

• Wow
  • Haha

VCJR

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the video of her running around the garden, dressed as some kind of freaky vagina?
For world book day.
And scratching her fanny and then sniffing her fingers 😫.
She should be locked up.

I just added some screen shots.
She is apparently, "The Muffalo" .
Dirty, skanky, old tart.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
You are home all fucking day! Why can’t you look after your own fucking child! All that fucking about has come back to bite you in the arse lolView attachment 841871
omg where do I begin with this?

Nursery staff work their arses off & are criminally underpaid for the amazing service they provide, I don’t understand how you can speak about the people that your child grows to love like this? Like these are the people that give your LO a cuddle and a kiss when they’re feeling overwhelmed or misjudged a new move and fell over, why would you be so vile about them?

Also sorry but you have to accept that nursery “parenting” will always differ from your own. Like yes I’d love 👶🏼 to drink from an open cup but I’m not having to manage x children and 600 spillages a day, so I’ll let them choose the spout cups that work for them. Similarly, sometimes she comes home a lost property ragamuffin and I cringe but 🤷🏻‍♀️ I didn’t have 3 kids glued to me as I tried to strip and change the paint monster with one hand, so I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt.

Tbh this all boils down to fundamentally her not enjoying being a parent. Sad tbh.

• Heart

Cabbagepatch

Can’t stand her. I’m no prude but I find her absolutely rank. All that talk about cheesy nipples and arseholes and minges. The only good point is that she doesn’t show them (unlike the equally vile Knee Deep In Life) so there’s always that, I suppose.
Agreed.

Sought this thread out to have a moan about her latest post and stories. So she’s dancing about like a dick in her mum jeans, pulled right up her crack. Making herself look a twat. Fine. That’s fine. If you want to make yourself look a twat, you go right ahead. But in stories her little boy can be heard saying mummy don’t do that. It’s silly. Poor kid is cringing probably. But she’s clearly making him feel uncomfortable and I can see why. So she puts it on stories and calls him a knobhead. Nice.

I suppose it’s an improvement on calling her kids a pair of cunts for waking her up at 4:45am last week.

I used to like her but this year she’s clearly trying to be more controversial for more engagement. Nope. Not for me. I’ve unfollowed

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad

Pangolina

I saw a post from her ranting that she was the one expected to drop work to collect her ill child from nursery because she's the mum and her job is taken less seriously.
Come on.
If my husband's "job" was pissing about making videos of silly songs and me slagging off my kids, I'd be incandescent if he thought I should be the one to leave work to do pick ups so he could carry on with that. Imagine explaining to your boss "sorry my husband can't go, he has to make a video about wanking while dancing around in a leotard".

• Heart
  • Haha

Slip slip knit

Chatty Member
Also why didn’t her husband think ‘she’s got a lot going on with her dad I’ll sort the kids stuff out’ so I don’t think it’s completely all her fault

Reactions: 10

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
Victorias sons teacher is going to be delighted when this fuckwit mother who FORGOT TO ENROLE HER DAUGHTER IN SCHOOL, presents them with a book on how to develop skills for dyspraxic and dyslexic kids. like teachers haven’t enough to do.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I really don't think she's funny or even mildly comedic.
There are only so many times you can pull that gurning face, shout minge, clit, hairy nipples before it loses the comedy value.
I dont think she's joking when when whines about her children, I genuinely feel that she would prefer they weren't there.

She dresses like an overgrown toddler, face like Davina McCall on speed and Anton du Bekes teeth gringing into her lip.

I'm sure her kids will be delighted when they are older to read about what cunts they are and how they ruin her life.

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Is her insta career at an end? It feels like she has no content left. The house decor account was a brief thing but she never seems to do any design/DIY/decor stuff now. Her normal account just seems to be - here's what I had for breakfast {add random "monge" to post}
TU have a sale on again, here I am in a big collared shirt (add "slags" for effect to show I'm edgy) and here's me moaning about my kids while I do my thrusty elbow dance.

So she must be making her money from the podcast and Rebel Mums Club.
God help us!

• Haha