the_misfit_maw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or do they eat a tit ton of MacDonalds? It seems to be every other day 🤢

I tried to watch her getting a lift with Kristeen cause I like Kristeen, but it was littered with ads. Every few minutes was an ad. Infuriating

Reactions: 6
Wonky doesn’t know if she’s in or out, there’s more to the getting a lift than meets the eye. Basically she is contacting the Scottish influencer gay community to chat in her car. For what? Kristeen made her so uncomfortable, staring into her face and touching her arm, wonky couldn’t make eye contact with her. In my eyes sexual orientation doesn’t define you, but that’s all wonky focuses on like they need to be showcased and she’ll provide the platform. I cringe so bad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What’s the butter for? Surely it can’t go on the oatcakes as they’ve got wee turds on them 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does Misfit Jaw keep allowing the wee lassie to dress up like she's 18!
She's ELEVEN ffs, skirt so short you can almost see her breeches, fishnets, more make up than a drag queen & buying her Vivienne Westwood gear, those two are making a rod for their own back.
Allow her to be a child ffs.
When my lassies were 11 they got a barbie doll for a present & played pass the parcel! 😏

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Why does Misfit Jaw keep allowing the wee lassie to dress up like she's 18!
She's ELEVEN ffs, skirt so short you can almost see her breeches, fishnets, more make up than a drag queen & buying her Vivienne Westwood gear, those two are making a rod for their own back.
Allow her to be a child ffs.
When my lassies were 11 they got a barbie doll for a present & played pass the parcel! 😏
Looks like she's got earpods in while they're at their dinner, her maw must do her head in as well 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone know what the tea between her and honest is? They used to go to each other’s houses/days out together but recently nothing and doesn’t look like they follow each other anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Does anyone know what the tea between her and honest is? They used to go to each other’s houses/days out together but recently nothing and doesn’t look like they follow each other anymore
I asked this question a few months back, still none the wiser, I want to know the tea!
I suspect Kirsty was struggling with her mental health and yer auld maw, who is a mental health advocate don’t you know, wasn’t very understanding/supportive.

Reactions: 3
She’s only 44….I near passed oot 🤦🏻‍♀️
Wow 44? I thought she was in her late 50s at least ,her skin must feel like a leather boot . I just had a look at her Instagram and using a filter is an understatement , it’s basically a big blur with fake eyes . No wonder she felt strange without one it’s basically a different person .

Reactions: 6
The clips of her and her kid on the drive home from school yesterday 🫣 Jesus Christ, they like to antagonise each other, don’t they! Considering she’s only 11, I think she’ll have her work cut out for her in the next few years……..

Reactions: 8
The clips of her and her kid on the drive home from school yesterday 🫣 Jesus Christ, they like to antagonise each other, don’t they! Considering she’s only 11, I think she’ll have her work cut out for her in the next few years……..
I agree, Lola gets angry very quickly, she’s clearly very indulged and doesn’t like to be told no, however I don’t think MisfitMaw should be disclosing these interactions, or the fact she clearly thinks Lola is greedy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The post school chats get on my chebs. Arguing with an 11 year old? Blows my mind 🤯

I’m a bit old school and don’t believe that parents and children should argue, asking for coffee and getting telt no and then arguing and M just giving in.

My mum would have been like, no means no so don’t ask again.

I think these videos could actually be damaging for the wee girl. She goes to high school in a few months and will get the piss ripped out of her for behaving like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 15