Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CharlieSays

Joined Tattle years ago, never posted, know of this yin from a past life and was only alerted to her GAL nonsense when a friend shared it.

So glad to read I am not the only one scratching my head over this.

Don't want to say too much as it could be traced back, but I have been in her company when she was wearing a canary yellow suit - The Mask is spot on.

She is horrible to Lola IRL.

This childhood trauma thing was tagged to to her bio just before covid. Attempts at relevence.

Keith HATES the camera being in his face all the time.

Makes out she's of great moral standing. Certainly forgot she had a husband one weekend...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Sorry, but this is all kinds of wrong.
She is a fucking child, yet this twat thinks it's OK to show pics of her 11year old child like this.
What the hell is wrong with these instacunts, what happened to protecting your child from the scum that trawl the internet, instead fucking idiots like her play right into their hands.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad

Missting

I'm honestly getting to the end of my rope with this woman. The way that lola behaves is absolutely encouraged by marry,as a parent she buys her clothes, the make up, the $hite for her room it's all her. I don't know another child her age who's parents would let her parade about like this, highheels hand bag on the shoulder with a leather blazer and tacky make up, she's more wummin~ esque than than any woman I know and I'm in my 30s?

Now the serious part is the food, the way that she chastises her child about food, and shames her REGULARLY for thousands of people to see is disgusting, absolutely vile. Lola clearly has a very unhealthy relationship with food she's rewarded/punished with it and she has an almost intense obsession with where she is going for an after school treat. I just can't help but think she will have DE and extremely complex relationship with her mother.

No 10 year old CHILD should be this grown up and mature, it's not okay. I'm sure that the maw is a nice woman but she has too much work to do on herself and she should focus on this instead of GAL also I see she has now monetised her YT account.

• Heart
  • Sad

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Omg cant believe ive found a thread on this absolute fandan. I dont know what annoys me most about her... the calling of her man big boaby when his names keith 😶 janice 🤨 her jaw when she talks🤔 or her absolute over indulged spoilt pain in the hoop sprog 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 20

KindnessWins

Eating too much shite/her maws or her own irritating voice is my diagnosis
She still shames her daughter by telling her she’s eats a lot of rubbish.
If she’s eating a lot of rubbish it’s because you are feeding her it! She doesn’t have a job or money so all the food going in is what you are buying for her. Idiot !!!!
Imagine putting your daughter on camera then embarrassing her like that.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

KindnessWins

It’s such a shame that her mother has opened her up to be criticised by strangers online by parading her all over instagram. I sometimes wonder why these so called parents do this. Do they not get enough attention of their own? So they feel the need to essentially pimp out their kids. Setting them up to fail before they’ve even had a chance in life. Shameful and shouldn’t be allowed.
When strangers on the internet are more worried about the safeguarding of her daughter than she is, then it’s time for her to have a word with herself.
Also, I don’t think it’s fair to comment on this young child’s body. Body shaming a child is so unnecessary.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
£60+ on an 11 year olds skin products.
🤯🤯🤯🤯
I'm gob smacked that she is allowing a young child to experiment with all those ridiculous face products. Her skin is flawless, she doesn't need all that shit!!
Why is she allowing her baby/little girl to act like she's 17, I really don't get it.

LET HER BE A CHILD FFS!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Am officially done with Misfit Maw. I can’t watch her stories anymore with that wee lassie. It’s disgusting and it’s angering me more than anything now. Mhairi doll, that’s your daughter not your bloody pal. Get a grip!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

lightonalways

Screenshot_2023-03-17-11-08-40-90_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Absolutely horrified at her writing this after doing a getting a lift with Laura who's wee baby was born then passed away shortly after birth?! Is it just me? Absolutely awful thing to say.

• Wow
  • Sad

blocknroll

She’s fucking mental. I know the town she is from and I can tell where her wean goes to school (her school tie was plain to see) and roughly where she lives. If you are reading this, get your child off Instagram. You are a total liability.

Last edited:
  • Sad

janiceswig

Even “Janiceis talking about the bank now.

this woman has no content, not funny, clearly no urge to get a job (I wurk fur keefs bizniss but we don’t advertise it) which basically means she doesn’t work, the bloke runs a garage from what I know.

I feel mortified for him when she videos him, he clearly isn’t interested in appearing.

Don’t get me started on “getting a lift” I’d rather take the f*cking bus Mhairi.

I’d love to know what goes through her head when she sticks that wig on. Honestly it embarrasses me so much and I only watch the thing 😂

really genuinely think this woman has severe mental health issues, her quivering voice gives me the impression she’s not far from a breakdown.

ps- hellos everyone, had to join to get my say on this absolute mutant of a “wumman”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
I’ve seen more of her wean’s arse cheeks this week then I have my own kids.

Get that poor kid’s bahookie off the internet you insane woman, before she goes to high school and has the plss absolutely ripped out of her.

She’s not cute or cool, despite the many shopping trips and great expense of buying her everything she wants.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

KindnessWins

What is that Hamilton races outfit all about?! None of it matches, I know colour clashing is popular just now but not that many colours, what an eye sore. She has got good legs though.
The dress is like the ones I used to buy from Internacionale about 20 years ago, after I finished my Saturday job before going to Destiny.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

esstee

God help Lola next year in High School. There will be a wide range of weans from the more hairy schemes up there and she'll be ripped to bits about her rid neck of a maw!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16