the_misfit_maw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know!!! what is she aw about? she thinks she's a big delicious fashionista 😶😂 also is she colour blind?! I like a colour block outfit but not for me tonight rubber gub up the road....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh she's such a tease leaving us all in suspense about how she nearly bought equally honking shoes from RI that only a 60+ female should wear... NOBODY CARES squinty gob....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She loves to act all humble and unbothered but in reality she's an attention seeking fame hungry twit... And see if she mentions they daft Primark shoes like she's the only fucker to own a pair... Marry hen it's Primark everycunt and their granny will have them... She talks so much shite she actually makes me LOL...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow that tree is terrifying. She’s totally being a nasty troll 🐍 “tree is just squeezed into this space” aye, just like Mario’s cos his flat is rammed with crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cannae believe I'm saying this, but...

MARIONS TREE IS NICER 🥴

Misfit Jaw needs to step away from that app, bleeping lunatic!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is an 11 year old little girl having her make up professionally done for a kids birthday party?
Is misfit jaw right in the head?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Why is an 11 year old little girl having her make up professionally done for a kids birthday party?
Is misfit jaw right in the head?
It’s so odd that she is always proclaiming that that her child has demands etc but….. she 100% indulges her in anything she wants or asks for, it seems. This is a lot for an 11th birthday!!!! Maybe a 13th or something significant, but 11!?? 😬 she’s definitely made a rod for her own back.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sorry, but this is all kinds of wrong.
She is a bleeping child, yet this twit thinks it's OK to show pics of her 11year old child like this.
What the hell is wrong with these instacunts, what happened to protecting your child from the scum that trawl the internet, instead bleeping idiots like her play right into their hands.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21