the_misfit_maw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The post school chats get on my chebs. Arguing with an 11 year old? Blows my mind 🤯

I’m a bit old school and don’t believe that parents and children should argue, asking for coffee and getting telt no and then arguing and M just giving in.

My mum would have been like, no means no so don’t ask again.

I think these videos could actually be damaging for the wee girl. She goes to high school in a few months and will get the piss ripped out of her for behaving like that.
Yeah I agree, you’ve got to hold your ground, especially at that pre teen age. Yet again mentioning calories in front of her, I’m not averse to discussing with kids the concept of food having energy etc but it’s a constant source of criticism with Mhairi. I know it’s from years of generational diet culture tit we all have etc but she knows enough about disordered eating to surely know she’s going to give that child food/body image issues.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’ve been struggling to watch her stories lately and been skipping past but today… who is she kidding? Am sure they will continue to buy their daughter whatever she wants whenever she wants it and she will continue to be a spoilt brat expecting that. Like I know she’s an only child and if they have it a treat now and then is fine but £25 on jammies to wear to school, like just say no. I feel for her friends seeing her flaunt her latest buys to them

Reactions: 7
I’ve been struggling to watch her stories lately and been skipping past but today… who is she kidding? Am sure they will continue to buy their daughter whatever she wants whenever she wants it and she will continue to be a spoilt brat expecting that. Like I know she’s an only child and if they have it a treat now and then is fine but £25 on jammies to wear to school, like just say no. I feel for her friends seeing her flaunt her latest buys to them
I listened it all and it wasn’t until the end that she reminded me the girl is only 11. It’s bleeping wild, says it’s for an easy life but she’s creating a monster.

And please, since we all know you read here, do not put a picture of your 11 year old in pyjamas on the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Imagine living with her full time, the hysterical almost shrieking and ranting in stories endlessly about a pair of pyjamas nearly finished me off 😳

Reactions: 4
Imagine living with her full time, the hysterical almost shrieking and ranting in stories endlessly about a pair of pyjamas nearly finished me off 😳
First thing in the morning too 🥴 I’d wake up wanting to cave my own skull in. She’s too much, proper pain in the arse vibes. She is always “on”. She is a walking migraine.
---

I listened it all and it wasn’t until the end that she reminded me the girl is only 11. It’s bleeping wild, says it’s for an easy life but she’s creating a monster.
This!! Creating a monster and opening up her daughter to be ridiculed at school. Would not be me! I’d be actively encouraging my kids to stay away from her.

Reactions: 4
No wonder Keith struts about with a face like a slapped arse all the time, imagine having to live with those two annoying buggers.
Both females are beyond spoilt and like their own way & that's why they clash so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
she’s done a ted talk 🙈

Came across this on YouTube ..watched it briefly. But she doesn’t do that weird thing with her mouth here when she’s talking 🙈🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 7
she’s done a ted talk 🙈

Came across this on YouTube ..watched it briefly. But she doesn’t do that weird thing with her mouth here when she’s talking 🙈🙈
Hen I could be wrong but is her image when she films herself on her fone like a mirror reflection and the you tube is her being filmed head on...ave probably over thought this so aye and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 5
she’s done a ted talk 🙈

This is the prefect example of saying a lot but actually saying nothing. She comes across as loving the sound of her own voice, even back then. I thought it was only on her GAL videos she behaved this way, but clearly it goes way back. She must’ve been a nightmare to work with.
That Ted Talk is utterly pointless and self absorbed. The purpose of these is to inspire and empower people and this fell far from the mark.

Also, the gaffer tape holding the carpet together annoyed me throughout the whole video, I couldn’t keep my eyes aff it 😭

Reactions: 5
Jesus christ, that rant this morning was off the scale!
Here Mary, listen up, you're to blame for Lolas behaviour and how she acts, you're the one who sits arguing with an 11 year old CHILD.
You give in to every demand she makes and then complains that she's demanding.
Oh and a wee shock for you hen, your mind does work for you & her because that's what a mother does, you think for them until they're old enough to think for themselves.
She is a bleeping CHILD!!!
I couldn't believe the tit she was spouting this morning. There is no way on this earth would I have sat slagging off my child on social media like that, it's bloody awful to listen to.
She needs to get a grip of the situation & fast!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16