the_misfit_maw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That wig is horrendous, 100% looks in fancy dress when she wears it, it's like a cheap costume wig, the other 1 she had on was nice n more natural, it only brings attention to the fact she's wearing a wig because it's as clear as day.

Reactions: 9
That wig is horrendous, 100% looks in fancy dress when she wears it, it's like a cheap costume wig, the other 1 she had on was nice n more natural, it only brings attention to the fact she's wearing a wig because it's as clear as day.
I think that’s exactly what she wants…attention…clearly diznae get it anywhere else…

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She'd never actually go to the hairdressers and ask for that, so why wear it as a wig.

Reactions: 9
She looks like a prick in it. I get that she's happy to have a mad wig so choose something OTT, not one that looks like it actually might be your hair and you're out with your carers on day release

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am absolutely screaming at this it’s absolutely atrociously bad looks like a very cheap doll hair
Why does her nose look all twisted to one side? Has she had facial reconstruction surgery or something? Genuine question.

Reactions: 3