the_misfit_maw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is her 10 year old daughter dressed like a slutty bride for halloween?! Honestly that woman lives her life through that child. Shes bat tit bleeping crazy!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Doesn’t seem slutty to me. Looks more like 80s inspired with the socks / shoes. It’s a cute costume I think.

Rubber gub trying to sexualise wee rubber gub wae the heels in the h&m she is an utter disgrace and poor excuse for a parent

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Rubber gub trying to sexualise wee rubber gub wae the heels in the h&m she is an utter disgrace and poor excuse for a parent
I've just seen it.. has she actually bought that sprog them for her party 😫😂 I gen don't know with her. She's a bleeping weirdigan!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm honestly getting to the end of my rope with this woman. The way that lola behaves is absolutely encouraged by marry,as a parent she buys her clothes, the make up, the $hite for her room it's all her. I don't know another child her age who's parents would let her parade about like this, highheels hand bag on the shoulder with a leather blazer and tacky make up, she's more wummin~ esque than than any woman I know and I'm in my 30s?

Now the serious part is the food, the way that she chastises her child about food, and shames her REGULARLY for thousands of people to see is disgusting, absolutely vile. Lola clearly has a very unhealthy relationship with food she's rewarded/punished with it and she has an almost intense obsession with where she is going for an after school treat. I just can't help but think she will have DE and extremely complex relationship with her mother.

No 10 year old CHILD should be this grown up and mature, it's not okay. I'm sure that the maw is a nice woman but she has too much work to do on herself and she should focus on this instead of GAL also I see she has now monetised her YT account.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I'm honestly getting to the end of my rope with this woman. The way that lola behaves is absolutely encouraged by marry,as a parent she buys her clothes, the make up, the $hite for her room it's all her. I don't know another child her age who's parents would let her parade about like this, highheels hand bag on the shoulder with a leather blazer and tacky make up, she's more wummin~ esque than than any woman I know and I'm in my 30s?

Now the serious part is the food, the way that she chastises her child about food, and shames her REGULARLY for thousands of people to see is disgusting, absolutely vile. Lola clearly has a very unhealthy relationship with food she's rewarded/punished with it and she has an almost intense obsession with where she is going for an after school treat. I just can't help but think she will have DE and extremely complex relationship with her mother.

No 10 year old CHILD should be this grown up and mature, it's not okay. I'm sure that the maw is a nice woman but she has too much work to do on herself and she should focus on this instead of GAL also I see she has now monetised her YT account.
I agree with everything above, I have a child a similar age to her and I just can’t understand the dynamic they have or the strange way they interact, Marry is not warm towards her is she?
How can you tell her YT is now monetised? Are you able to tell how much she earns? I rarely watch her YT

edited to add now it’s monetised I defo won’t be watching again!

Reactions: 5
I agree with everything above, I have a child a similar age to her and I just can’t understand the dynamic they have or the strange way they interact, Marry is not warm towards her is she?
How can you tell her YT is now monetised? Are you able to tell how much she earns? I rarely watch her YT

edited to add now it’s monetised I defo won’t be watching again!
I didn't realise that either, how do you know she's monetised it? I haven't watched for a while but definitely won't now 🤨

Reactions: 1
I didn't realise that either, how do you know she's monetised it? I haven't watched for a while but definitely won't now 🤨
I just had a wee nosey at her YouTube and 1 minute 13 seconds in to her latest GAL video there is a couple of short adverts so I’m guessing that’s something she’s had to agree to? No doubt they are dotted all the way through

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I cannot cope with the wee side burn ringlets she’s gives herself when she’s got her hair back, why does she think they need curled? Just no Marry, someone needs to confiscate her GHDs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t watch her videos but just see clips on her insta now and again, any reason why this married mother of 1 had a strange man in a house coat in her car??? What the actual duck!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's the squint mouth... I just can't make any sense of it... Has she had a stroke or bells palsy?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6