The Witt Family #9 She moans at home, She moans when away, Claire's only happy on a date night with Gray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure non of the kids should be in the back shop, let alone touching the food! Sure she said on a video Vi was in making kebabs! Environmental health alert 🚨

• Angry
Reactions: 7
With her setting up the shop, she was touching her hair with her gloves on, also do you think she changed her gloves after picking up her phone?

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Don’t think she’d even change them after handling that raw chicken, do you not have to have certain food hygiene certificates to handle and prep food for public consumption ? She said Graham left her meat to put in the mincer but she didn’t want to attempt it.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I really want to know what happened to most of their chickens and a goose which disappeared when they went away, she skimmed over it, now the remaining hen has chicks, they won't last, that poor goose ( I really don't like them, they can be so viscous, good for guarding) is left on its own, wheres the puppy?? Locked in that tiny utility room with the other 2 dogs, after all these years I've watched her, she really doesn't like, or care about animals, really makes me :mad:

Reactions: 4
Disappointed to see Claire shops from Shein which are so unethical, trashy fast fashion paying their employees a pittance in a sweat shop.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
They must have Henry outside he hasn’t been running around lately.
---
Can’t believe she sent Myles to nursery with a temperature 🤒

• Wow
Did she!!! I thought he was off nursery with chicken pox
He was up most of the night before the pox appeared ,having nightmares and very hot she gave him ibuprofen , Graham had to go to market that morning whilst getting very little sleep ,she packed the kids off to school and nursery while she had a day to herself ,she said Myles ran out of nursery sobbing his heart out saying he missed her and poor Graham still had to fire up the barbecue when he got home after only a couple of hrs sleep 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
I can’t really understand why she left her job - I know it was to help focus on helping in the shop but she seems to have more free time than ever.
She appears to only do part time hours - she’s often back home by lunch time - and given how little she worked in the gym I can’t see why she couldn’t do both.
None of her new year goals of taking college classes or volunteering happened either. I think it boils down to her not having the will to work long term.

I honestly think she’s lost herself.

when violet was the same age as myles she went to nursery and on those days Claire did whatever she wanted or needed to do and on the non nursery days they wet out to the beach or moors valley etc.

i think that myles for claire was not the best decision as it took her back to being needed 100 percent and she had evolved into a mum of school age chilDreh.

She has lots of free time to do what she wants but still doesn’t seem satisfied, I don’t think she’s ever fully acclimatised to farm life and resents Graham working long hours, even more so now if his dad retires and he’ll have a heavier load to carry.
She compiling now her thighs are too muscular and she doesn’t look good in skinny jeans , she’s binned off to her sister, she’s the one wanted to bodybuild now she said her shapes wrong.

Reactions: 1
Yeah I meant a proper holiday , she likes to get Graham to herself for a week or two.