The Witt Family #9 She moans at home, She moans when away, Claire's only happy on a date night with Gray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She claims to be cutting down on spending her latest vlog contradicts that.

Reactions: 2
That sofa set up is ridiculous! A 3 seater sofa and a chair for a family of 5, of which 3 members will continue to grow. What on earth was she thinking? Actually baffled by that

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s struggling giving the kids some independence, especially Vi ! Said she may have to give her a phone during summer holidays she doesn’t feel comfortable letting her meet friends alone.
Seems she’s also not happy about having to sacrifice her Saturdays in the shop.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
she needs to let the leash go of Vi a wee bit.... let her go swimming or ice skating ... im sure claire can drop her off near a friends house and they can catch a bus to the nearest town centre ,go some shopping or have a starbucks lol.
---
shes 12 in october ... let the girl have a mobile phone

• Heart
Reading about that incident beside the Oceanarium they frequent I’m beginning to agree with Claire.

She kinda skimmed over what happened to the chickens and a geese when they were away, she needs to just get rid of the ones left, noticed the new puppy isn't around so much now, probably left in that tiny utility room with the other 2 dogs :(

• Sad
  • Angry
your never safe anywhere you go..... cant keep kids wrapped up in cotton wool forever though..

Yeah that’s the problem ,it’s too risky to dump a young girl in a park and drive off if they’re not from the area ,besides the antisocial aspect there’s the problem of her ending up alone if her friends decide to go home , different if they’re going to a cinema or bowling.
---
She kinda skimmed over what happened to the chickens and a geese when they were away, she needs to just get rid of the ones left, noticed the new puppy isn't around so much now, probably left in that tiny utility room with the other 2 dogs :(
How many animals have died on her, every other week one of them has gone.
---
She’s fucked off with that shop already you can tell she resents Graham spending so much time there then having the farm on top, it’ll get worse once his dad retires.

Last edited:
I don’t really watch her videos anymore but what happened to all the baby rabbits they had?

There was a clip of them on one of her recent vids and she mentioned them a few times ,she doesn’t really show much of the animals anymore probably because they seem to be dying suddenly.

• Wow
There was a clip of them on one of her recent vids and she mentioned them a few times ,she doesn’t really show much of the animals anymore probably because they seem to be dying suddenly.
She really isn't an animal lover is she? That's one thing that really annoys me about her, and her trying not to spend money!! Her groceries are a joke, no cost of living crisis in her hauls, mostly treats!

• Wow
She really isn't an animal lover is she? That's one thing that really annoys me about her, and her trying not to spend money!! Her groceries are a joke, no cost of living crisis in her hauls, mostly treats!
I think her mum looks after the house when they’re away, don’t know who takes care of the animals!

I think her mum looks after the house when they’re away, don’t know who takes care of the animals!
Well who ever it was, they lost a lot of chickens and a goose, poor goose who's left on his own, she needs to get rid, I feel so sorry for them.

• Sad
Well who ever it was, they lost a lot of chickens and a goose, poor goose who's left on his own, she needs to get rid, I feel so sorry for them.
There’s no mention of the gerbils 🐹, some of the rabbits died, Goldie dropped dead, one of the dogs died she didn’t say what happened the other goose, all in such a short space of time, is that normal!

• Wow
There’s no mention of the gerbils 🐹, some of the rabbits died, Goldie dropped dead, one of the dogs died she didn’t say what happened the other goose, all in such a short space of time, is that normal!
Nope, it's because she has zero feelings for animals, I've really noticed it over the years with her, I used to get really pissed off with her how 3 dogs lived in that tiny utility room, never saw them in the house, then they got peter rabbit, who was a house rabbit, he ended up in a cage outside.

• Angry
Reactions: 5