The Witt Family #9 She moans at home, She moans when away, Claire's only happy on a date night with Gray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s finally made a comeback on YT seems Vi is having problems at school over her attitude and uniform, she’s on a final warning from her tutor .

She’s finally made a comeback on YT seems Vi is having problems at school over her attitude and uniform, she’s on a final warning from her tutor .
Yeah and it's only because she's rolling her skirt up. We did that in the 00s! Noone cared.

Reactions: 1
Yeah and it's only because she's rolling her skirt up. We did that in the 00s! Noone cared.
I think it’s more her attitudes the problem, she didn’t go into everything but there seems to be bother between groups of girls? I was thinking some type of bullying going on? Vi must’ve been sent home if she was inside crying. You can tell Claire’s not herself she seems very down even on her other SM .

I think it’s more her attitudes the problem, she didn’t go into everything but there seems to be bother between groups of girls? I was thinking some type of bullying going on? Vi must’ve been sent home if she was inside crying. You can tell Claire’s not herself she seems very down even on her other SM .
No I think it was after school because miles was mentioned at being out with graham.

She seems more depressed since Graham took on the shop, it’s a big commitment when she was hoping to spend more time with him, not less.

I can't believe she posted that! She's not looking very well either.
She doesn’t seem well mentally tbh.You can tell she’s struggling with Graham not being around.

Claire always seems down unless she's being wined and dined or on a holiday!
---
She doesn’t seem well mentally tbh.You can tell she’s struggling with Graham not being around.
View attachment 3023088
Pity for her!!

Despite having nights out with the girls occasionally, she seems really lonely. She never meets up with friends during the day on the week & weekends. She's only ever by herself or with Miles. I assume her friends all work and thats why they only do nights out. She doesn't have any mum friends.

posted on the 8th june🤣🤣🤣🙄
It’s only finding my FYP now 😂 maybe TikTok had her shadowbannned??
---
Despite having nights out with the girls occasionally, she seems really lonely. She never meets up with friends during the day on the week & weekends. She's only ever by herself or with Miles. I assume her friends all work and thats why they only do nights out. She doesn't have any mum friends.
That’s the same for most people, don’t think she likes being a farmers wife she’d prefer a 9 to 5 husband.