The Witt Family #9 She moans at home, She moans when away, Claire's only happy on a date night with Gray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In one of her latest vlogs she said she wanted to be cutting down on her spending, then she does a Vinted haul on tiktok and is all surprised when most of the stuff is for her…

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She’s addicted to buying ,she’ll find it hard having to cut back once her wage dries up , she’ll be shilling everything going on her YT .I get the feeling she doesn’t like asking Graham for money ,he probably doesn’t know the half of what she buys, she’s got clothes everywhere , including under the bed and in Vi ‘s wardrobe.

• Wow
£81 on a Lidl shop and not really anything for meals. I just don’t think she is relatable anymore! Where’s the real shopping haul of a weeks worth of food for a family of five

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen todays tiktok? She’s posted her new sofa, it’s much smaller than the old one and looks like a bloody retirement home now! They are bloody awful

• Sick
Reactions: 4
It’s far too small an impractical for their size of family, the white chair will be stained in no time.

• Wow
The sofa and chair are horrible. So out of place in such a big room. And why does she always go for different colours?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
My elderly neighbours have that exact sofa !!!!!! OMG it is so retirement village ! How the hell are 2 full grown adults, alister who is the size of an adult, violet and myles going to all fit on that!!! That’s one way to keep the kids in their rooms!!!

• Wow
I just came here to comment on the sofa, I really loved the old colourful sofa. This one looks so dull and boring.

£81 on a Lidl shop and not really anything for meals. I just don’t think she is relatable anymore! Where’s the real shopping haul of a weeks worth of food for a family of five
Graham brings home the actual meal ingredients she only buys the snacks.
---
The room looks like a waiting room anyway so it kinda fits the theme 😂 she was straight on complaining there’s nowhere for her and Graham to sit once all three kids were there, said to Violet “you never sit on the sofa, I can’t believe you’re on there “ when she was trying out the recliner , it’s not like it’s the kids fault they bought an impractical suite of furniture 🙄
---
Plus I don’t think it’s hygienic having the kids in the shop where food is being packed.

Last edited:
Plus I don’t think it’s hygienic having the kids in the shop where food is being packed
And also having foods from foreign sources (such as the Foxes biscuits) on the food preperation table and open. It's a huge cross-contamination risk.

• Wow
I really don’t think that the shop is ever really busy. Who can afford to buy meat in the butchers at the moment!! I know that the butchers meat is better quality but with the cost of living crisis people are prioritising quantity over quality.

I really don’t think that the shop is ever really busy. Who can afford to buy meat in the butchers at the moment!! I know that the butchers meat is better quality but with the cost of living crisis people are prioritising quantity over quality.
I wonder how much those cans of beef stock cost. I thought they were cans of beer at first. It looks as though they are aiming for high class clientele. They need to improve their packaging and make it look more high class. Graham's sausage is not cheap and people want to feel as though they are getting a luxury experience if they are paying more than they would at the supermarket.

She said she was rushed off her feet 😆
---
I wonder how much those cans of beef stock cost. I thought they were cans of beer at first. It looks as though they are aiming for high class clientele. They need to improve their packaging and make it look more high class. Graham's sausage is not cheap and people want to feel as though they are getting a luxury experience if they are paying more than they would at the supermarket.
I thought it was beer too 😂 they definitely cost more than a tin of gravy granules that’s for sure, it must be a bespoke butchers or something.

The Potts stock in a can is £2.61 from the supplier

The sausages are the same price per kilo as the m and s finest from Ocado.

• Wow
Wonder why the original owners of the shop didn’t keep it open, they’re award winners too, I see they’re pictured with Graham in 2019 picking up their awards.