The Witt Family #9 She moans at home, She moans when away, Claire's only happy on a date night with Gray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to change the title a little to make it fit. But well done @blueberrypie , second time in a row your thread suggestion has been chosen 👍

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’m surprised they’ve allowed animals in their accommodation it looks really well kept…I see she’s edited the man that was talking to Graham out of her stories 😂

• Wow
The other dogs must be so jealous!!
She really pisses me off when it comes to animals, she's not interested at all, those poor dogs kept in that tiny room, the chicks who vanish over night, showing the pigs which will end up as a sausage, the rabbit outside, oh and her horse, whatever happened to that?

Reactions: 8
She really pisses me off when it comes to animals, she's not interested at all, those poor dogs kept in that tiny room, the chicks who vanish over night, showing the pigs which will end up as a sausage, the rabbit outside, oh and her horse, whatever happened to that?
She’s got about 8 rabbits last we saw they were in the home gym she hasn’t mentioned them since.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Oh poor Claire, she broke a finger nail and hurt her ankle!
She moans about Myles, but at least he's entertaining the pup so she doesn't have to, puppies are hard work!
Didn't like her letting puppy out, that garden isn't fenced in at all, can see him running off.

Myles was ill it’s natural he would be emotional and tantrummy, how much does she spend on herself 🙄 it’s insane.

Terrible to think about but I’m always waiting for an accident in that pool with either or both of them, she should be supervising him when he’s outside .

That pups joints will be buggered if she’s walking him as far as the other dogs.

Reactions: 1
That pups joints will be buggered if she’s walking him as far as the other dogs.
Yep I thought the same, spaniel breeds are proned to that. Though it won't be long before he'll be shut in that tiny utility room with the other dogs (though where are they during the day?) Bit like all the animals, never mentioned again, she really comes across as not an animal lover!

Yep I thought the same, spaniel breeds are proned to that. Though it won't be long before he'll be shut in that tiny utility room with the other dogs (though where are they during the day?) Bit like all the animals, never mentioned again, she really comes across as not an animal lover!
I thought the same but she said Graham had grown up with and they wanted a house dog so I took this to hopefully mean an actual pet who lives with them in the house. (Are the other dogs more working dogs like I thought?) they probably have a different view to animals being farmers not that they don’t love their animals but they’ve got to have a slightly different mindset.

She’s got about 8 rabbits last we saw they were in the home gym she hasn’t mentioned them since.
Someone asked about them on her latest video. She was replying a hour after it was sent but she ignored it.

Reactions: 1
Is she still buying loads of greens in her shopping hauls? Alot of that was for the rabbits!!!
Has she still got her horse?

why does she have her hair so light?! It really doesn’t suit her. I was watching one of her old videos earlier where she’d just had Myles, her hair was her natural dark rich brown colour and it was long, and she wore clothes in colours that suited her like purples, greens, florals. She actually looked better a few days postpartum than she does now. The trendy colours of boring beige and brown and neutral just don’t suit her.

Reactions: 4
It looks terrible, her hair never looks good I don’t know if it’s the stylist or just her hair type but it’s never a good cut / colour or style for her.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
It looks terrible, her hair never looks good I don’t know if it’s the stylist or just her hair type but it’s never a good cut / colour or style for her.
Sorry to say she looks very granny with that hair!😕

• Haha