The Witt Family #9 She moans at home, She moans when away, Claire's only happy on a date night with Gray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As usual she’s had her hair done! On a Saturday so graham Has the Kids!

the old Claire would of had her hair done on the days when the kids were at school/nursery

Reactions: 1
She’s feeling pretty low, struggling with the kids maturing and wanting to do their own thing, wouldn’t leave Vi alone (till she ran errands ) said she’s only 11 so had to wait till Graham came home for breakfast, she’s taking the kids camping on her own as Graham can’t take anymore time off after their family camping trip, she’s not happy about him doing so many hrs, another chick has disappeared and no sign of the chickens they’re putting new turkey chicks into their trailer.

Reactions: 2
She’s feeling pretty low, struggling with the kids maturing and wanting to do their own thing, wouldn’t leave Vi alone (till she ran errands ) said she’s only 11 so had to wait till Graham came home for breakfast, she’s taking the kids camping on her own as Graham can’t take anymore time off after their family camping trip, she’s not happy about him doing so many hrs, another chick has disappeared and no sign of the chickens they’re putting new turkey chicks into their trailer.
There won't be many of those turkey chicks left ( I never realised how cute turkey chicks are) oh poor Clair, feeling low, what no hot tub time with hubby :ROFLMAO:

She said the chick and mother disappeared they think a fox got them,she’s getting bored of the goose eating her veg ,he’ll be next weeks dinner 😬

She’s constantly buying tit. Yet more crap from Shein for their camping trip and endless other tat they don’t need. Sure she said in a recent vlog she wanted to be more minimal.

Reactions: 3
She’s constantly buying tit. Yet more crap from Shein for their camping trip and endless other tat they don’t need. Sure she said in a recent vlog she wanted to be more minimal.
I remember that vlog, she has no idea about the cost of living, she has such a cushy life.

Reactions: 1
She says this through gritted teeth ! Grahams in the shop so she can afford to stay home and spend, spend,spend!

That boy Miles/Myles.. Is he 3 or somet?? Anyway, I'm not meaning to sound nasty here but how annoying is he aswell as soon as the camera is out??🙄 He is always mithering and trying to be the film director or something. Can't she teach him to not shout over everything and make it all about him?? Takes after his mum obviously 🤡

That boy Miles/Myles.. Is he 3 or somet?? Anyway, I'm not meaning to sound nasty here but how annoying is he aswell as soon as the camera is out??🙄 He is always mithering and trying to be the film director or something. Can't she teach him to not shout over everything and make it all about him?? Takes after his mum obviously 🤡
I think this comment says more about you than anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has she given up working in the butchers? She seems to have a lot of free time lately ? .. I think maybe the other poster is picking up on Myles being hard work compared to A&V .Claire has done nothing but complain since the day he was born 🤷🏼‍♀️