The Witt Family #9 She moans at home, She moans when away, Claire's only happy on a date night with Gray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this comment says more about you than anything.
It's my opinion like everyone else's here....... Isn't that what free speech is or are we back on YouTube where truth is silenced??
Also, anyone putting their lives online is free to do so but keep your kids off it!! They have no say and the amount of perverts in this world love all these kids flaunted everywhere..... Irresponsible parents left right and centre..... Fakebook being the worst culprit full of egotistical parents hoping for some recognition while mindlessly advertising their family lives online....... Morons who deserve everything coming to them

It's my opinion like everyone else's here....... Isn't that what free speech is or are we back on YouTube where truth is silenced??
Also, anyone putting their lives online is free to do so but keep your kids off it!! They have no say and the amount of perverts in this world love all these kids flaunted everywhere..... Irresponsible parents left right and centre..... Fakebook being the worst culprit full of egotistical parents hoping for some recognition while mindlessly advertising their family lives online....... Morons who deserve everything coming to them
Exactly, they have have no say yet you feel like you can criticise a child.
Say what you want about Claire but these children don’t choose to have themselves broadcast on the internet so MY OPINION is that it makes you a horrible person to feel you can say things about a child.
You can have an opinion and say it all you want, but that won’t change my opinion about you for saying it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She’s off to London for the day with violet again!!!! And shopping and hairdressers with violet yesterday.

when does she spend one on one with Alister!

I’m not sure teenage boys are up for spending much time with their mum tbh it’s all about their friends at that age.

I’m not sure teenage boys are up for spending much time with their mum tbh it’s all about their friends at that age.
I spend a lot of one on one time with my boy, we have always spent time with each other and he’s almost 17 now! Still spends time with his mates and girlfriend !

I spend a lot of one on one time with my boy, we have always spent time with each other and he’s almost 17 now! Still spends time with his mates and girlfriend !
They’re all different, I’m sure she’s said many times Alister prefers spending time alone gaming and chatting to friends…He didn’t go camping did he? Think it was only Myles and Vi.

I know teenagers a different. I just find it sad that they don’t seem to do anything together (online obviously)

im hoping that he has a close bond with graham

Reactions: 2
Maybe they do stuff away from the camera ?he doesn’t want to appear on her SM anymore.

That’s another animal gone .View attachment 2484248
Oh I remember when they got him, he was brought up as a indoor rabbit, then after a while he was shoved outside in a cage, did actually feel sorry for him.
Latest vlog, she's moaning about hubby working all the time, he's a farmer, it's not a 9 to 5 job, and she really doesn't go without anything, she's very lucky in her lifel

Oh I remember when they got him, he was brought up as a indoor rabbit, then after a while he was shoved outside in a cage, did actually feel sorry for him.
Latest vlog, she's moaning about hubby working all the time, he's a farmer, it's not a 9 to 5 job, and she really doesn't go without anything, she's very lucky in her lifel
Graham must be exhausted, running the farm, shop and markets then having to come home and take her on date nights, why doesn’t she find a hobby, she’s clearly bored…She couldn’t wait to banish poor Peter to the back garden, same with Henry, he’s hardly featured anymore,now that she’s got her content from them.

Graham must be exhausted, running the farm, shop and markets then having to come home and take her on date nights, why doesn’t she find a hobby, she’s clearly bored…She couldn’t wait to banish poor Peter to the back garden, same with Henry, he’s hardly featured anymore,now that she’s got her content from them.
I feel sorry for Henry, we all know he's shut in that tiny utility room with the other 2 dogs, and that old one looks like on the way out, but she'll vlog how upset she is, she really has no feelings about about their animals, she's a cold fish.

• Sad
I know nothing about rabbits but 6 seems young to pass away, can’t believe she showed the dying rabbit on her vlog and moved the other rabbit into it’s hutch without even knowing what Pete died from , what If it’s contagious🙄 The other rabbit is still pulling its fur out, she doesn’t know why!
The dogs don’t even get into the utility room anymore they’re kept outside Fulltime, although she said her conscience wouldn’t allow it in winter.

Attachments

• Sad
She said the rabbits don’t like being in a hutch together. Yes Claire because it’s too small, they can’t even stand up in it which is the bare minimum for a rabbit hutch. Uggggh makes me so angry, I bet Peter was showing signs of being unwell but she would never care enough to see a vet.

Rabbits should not live in hutches. Full stop.

She’s back complaining about helping Grahams dad on the market , I’m assuming he’s just showing her the ropes before he retires, she said she’ll have to do the London market on her own but she’ll rope the older two kids in to helping her, I’m sure they’ll be thrilled giving up their Saturday 😬 You can tell she’s not happy about them taking on the shop,she’ll see even less of Graham once his dad retires, which is very soon, I was surprised to hear they’re moving away so that’ll be her childcare gone too.

Grahams mum and dad are divorced and don’t live together. It’s just the dad that’s moving the mum is still living in the main farm house