The Witt Family #9 She moans at home, She moans when away, Claire's only happy on a date night with Gray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t know that I thought he lived on the farm.

grahams mum lives in the main farmhouse

claire lives in the bungalow that grahams dad had built and lived in

grahams dad now lives in the house that Claire used to live in when she fit
st started youtube

the farm own a few houses on the farm for their workers
---
And before anyone says it.

no I’m not Claire or anyone who knows her in real life or a stalker

i have a weird memory for random facts that I see and hear however it’s tit for things that are useful in real life🙄

Reactions: 1
grahams mum lives in the main farmhouse

claire lives in the bungalow that grahams dad had built and lived in

grahams dad now lives in the house that Claire used to live in when she fit
st started youtube

the farm own a few houses on the farm for their workers
---
And before anyone says it.

no I’m not Claire or anyone who knows her in real life or a stalker

i have a weird memory for random facts that I see and hear however it’s tit for things that are useful in real life🙄
I was going to say you must be buttonmoon 😂…I thought Claire lived in Grahams granny’s bungalow tbh..Maybe Claire will be moved into one of the other houses shortly she doesn’t seem to want the farm wife life anymore 😬…Tbh I’ve never heard Claire mention Grahams parents setup before.

I was going to say you must be buttonmoon 😂…I thought Claire lived in Grahams granny’s bungalow tbh..Maybe Claire will be moved into one of the other houses shortly she doesn’t seem to want the farm wife life anymore 😬…Tbh I’ve never heard Claire mention Grahams parents setup before.
the 1st house they lived in I think grahams gran lived in.

she did a few questions and answers back in the day which i Think we’re less guarded than the ones she does now.

I think that Claire struggles to find a place For herself and being a stay at home mum isn’t for her and an outside the farm job doesn’t suit the farm life.

the 1st house they lived in I think grahams gran lived in.

she did a few questions and answers back in the day which i Think we’re less guarded than the ones she does now.

I think that Claire struggles to find a place For herself and being a stay at home mum isn’t for her and an outside the farm job doesn’t suit the farm life.
Yes I’ve watched those old vids, I’ve still never saw any vlogs where she discusses the PIL living arrangements though, if anything she never really talks about them.

I think it was around the time of moving in to the bungalow.she’s set a few videos to private. It was the one where she was showing the bungalow when they 1st moved in and they had to get the pool sorted(still never put a safety fence around it for the kids ffs)

So glad I found this thread! I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks she’s a cold fish!

She comes across as really spoilt self centred and selfish
All she does is moan about everything

Reactions: 3
Poor Graham working the fields and having to come home and build flat packs.

Reactions: 2
So vi got a friend for sleepover for her birthday and she’s taking them to the trolls movie with myles! Come on Claire the girl is 12 and doesn’t need to be going to the cinema with you and a 4 year old! How embarrassing poor vi, wonder what her friend thought to that!

She still seems to keep them in a Witt bubble, why couldn’t she take Myles out for the day? I’m sure Violent and her friend would’ve been perfectly capable of being left alone for a couple of hours , she probably would’ve relished the peace.
---
I’d be embarrassed to admit she doesn’t like people coming round on camera imagine Vi’s friend or family saw it.

Her FIL has moved to Wales, let out his house and part of the farm ,she doesn’t seem happy at having to help out with the farm as well as everything else, I think they’ll struggle come holiday time with Graham taking on so much, he might be prepared for it but she seems bored .

Her new table,is the most ugliest one I have ever seen!!!
It’s certainly different! I don’t mind it, but it’s not for that house, a loft apartment or something a bit more contemporary. Her old fashioned chairs don’t go with it at all!

Don’t know why she’s started on Botox with neck of a 90yr old, it’s only going to highlight it even more.

Yes her neck! It’s so old
Looking, thought I was the only person to notice this! Her face is fine but her neck is so wrinkly 👵

Reactions: 2